TripleFly

I think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you

254 posts in this topic

guys did you forgotten about Leo's Birthday? guys say to him at least to express our gratitude about how much efforts he put

11 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Gone, I don't remember anything.. i just woke up

Bingo! :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, ilyas dolliazal said:

guys did you forgotten about Leo's Birthday? guys say to him at least to express our gratitude about how much efforts he put

There's a couple threads made already just for that! 

But, yes, happy birthday Leo ?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I think this thread is triggering the insanity that is already within me. . . 

They need to eat mushroom to trigger their insanity haha!! Last time i tripped I don't even know if i will become madman after that... ?‍♂️ Wooh! I stop doing meditation not intentionally my mind resist to do that, because in this sober state at somepoint the insanity go back.. like my friend and me is watching Inception it is about dream. Suddenly poof!! ? 

12 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

There's a couple threads made already just for that! 

But, yes, happy birthday Leo ?

I don't remember Leo's Birth...

Just now, John Iverson said:

I don't remember Leo's Birth...

Haha,  I hope not.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

53 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Haha,  I hope not.

@Anna1 I heard Leo was a c-section delivery. You'd never know it except for when he leaves the house he goes out through the window.  Happy birthday Leo.

7 hours ago, cetus said:

@Anna1 I heard Leo was a c-section delivery. You'd never know it except for when he leaves the house he goes out through the window.  Happy birthday Leo.

??

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

11 hours ago, The observer said:

how is form finite? where are the limits exactly? can u point to them? or are u just imagining limitations?

Form is limited to that particular form for one.   Lack of all distinction is formless.  So Form is a distinction.  And Its finite intelligence - not omniscience.  Form is localized to one location.  If i am in Georgia I'm not in Chicago.  Formlessness is omnipresent and not localized.   Form is impermanent.  Formlessness  cannot be killed.     God is not omnipotent in finite form.   You can't lift a building.  But God is omnipotent in its purest state.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

For self to be zero, you'd have to stop existing materially.

An enlightened human still has self. Enlightened human's self is not at zero.

hmmm. so, I suppose... the form/body being there is the limitation... I guess it is fair to say that "self vs no-self" is also a concept ultimately... whether an enlightened human says ouch or moves their hand away as you try to hit it - that precisely might be unconditional love and total harmony with the whole...

anyhow, that discussion is endless tennis...

and yes, Allah - the formless, the All - is the only infinite... any form, is a limitation in some aspect, but not on the level of Love (in my understanding) There's been threads and other videos and in general stories where there's sacrifice on a human/animal level to protect someone else... jumping in-front of a train, mother saving child by sacrificing herself etc... so although there's not total infinity because it is a form, it is still an infinity and a moment of total selflessness that brings about sacrifice of one's body.

silence is ultimately infinite and the true language of God... all words create boundaries to the boundless.

another thing... as form is emptiness, and emptiness is form - even after that mahasamabhi exist - I think it's fair to say that one still incarnate as an 'individuation' but at a higher plane...

just like trillions of cells merge and make ONE body...

so one would still be in form - but say as a mountain/tree/ground/the entire ocean/an entire planet/star or something else... no question or matter about form there

Leo: If you enter this singularity, you're taking the whole universe with you.

this is equal to any of us waking up from last night's dream... We - have woken up and thus that universe for us has ceased to exist... but the dream world is very much there for whoever might be inhabiting it... just like when you leave your house, it is still there for the family members who are there.

one universes out of the infinite many wake up- and continue and build up from that, to infinity and beyond. 

the absolute infinite contains all. us Finite Gods/Goddesses can only move towards that, closer and closer and yet infinitely far away... like trying to count all numbers, it will take an eternity... and we are fully committed :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Form is limited to that particular form for one.

No, it is not. I mean, sure, the appearance seems like limitation but where are the limits exactly? Really.

Lack of all distinction is formless.  So Form is a distinction.

What is a distinction but another arbitrary distinction (mind, imagination, illusion, etc...)? And just like with fear, look closer and it disappears. You see the sleight of hand? Creating something out of nothing. The formed is, in fact, completely formless, but thought/distinction makes it looks like it's not. That's exactly why form = formlessness. Once you think of distinctions, they get created and you see form. Once you stop thinking of them, they disappear and that's formlessness. Formlessness is not the absence of form. It is the absence of distinction. A distinction is not actually a thing. It does not actually exist unless you allow it to do. As long as you are able to make distinctions, you are living in form. When you move to no-mind/no-thought/no-distinction, you will abide in the formless. One way to achieve this is to surrender everything, including all questions and desires. As long as you accept reality as it is, you are one with it. Once you start resisting/minding/desiring/seeking/questioning again, you create distinction and you separate yourself.

And Its finite intelligence - not omniscience.  Form is localized to one location.  If i am in Georgia I'm not in Chicago.  Formlessness is omnipresent and not localized.   Form is impermanent.  Formlessness  cannot be killed.

This is all illusory and part of the communication process. None of it is actually true. Form cannot be killed either, because life vs. death is an arbitrary duality.

God is not omnipotent in finite form.   You can't lift a building.  But God is omnipotent in its purest state.

This, again, is dualistic language. You can't compare yourself to yourself unless you believe that you are not who you are. In which case, you would be operating from the dualistic mind. However, if you truly believed in duality, and that's your right, then that would mean that there is an external God which you/Leo deny and which the Abrahamic religions worship. Which side are you on right now? You're either pantheistic or monotheistic. You can't be both.

5 hours ago, The observer said:

This is all illusory and part of the communication process. None of it is actually true. Form cannot be killed either, because life vs. death is an arbitrary duality.

This, again, is dualistic language. You can't compare yourself to yourself unless you believe that you are not who you are. 

Your stuck in concepts - as in duality doesn't exist. This is the Absolute and there are no other states of consciousness... you still lack a full comprehension of reality.

No - many get fooled by this - in your current form you are a part of the Absolute.  Not the whole.  When we say form=formless we are saying the sum total of all form = formlessness.   Duality = non-duality the same.   Everything is nothing and nothing is everything.   But again you as a human are a part of all form.    You are a part of everything.  Your substance is the same (nothing).

And form exists as imaginary and you are in the realm of form now.   This thinking that you in human form are full infinity is a mistake probably because you have never been in true non-duality before.    Don't get me wrong, you are God.  But God has limited itself.  Why? Precisely to experience limitation.  Here's the kicker - its to experience suffering.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Locking this because way too much mental-masturbation starting to happen here.

Stop thinking about awakening. That ain't it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.