TripleFly

I think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you

254 posts in this topic

@Derek White That's really a stretch in meaning....

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Keep in mind that "death" here isn't limited to physical death. Death is a conceptual thing. It's both the body and mind that are afraid to "die". A lot of fear is more about the death of the mind than the body. The mind is afraid to give up all its attachments.

So a Muslim is afraid to leave Islam because that would be like death in his mind. A big part of him would "die". Death is really about loss of attachment to some particular form.

And if you have zero attachments to form, you cannot die.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Meta-Man BTW, did you miss the suicide survivor part, lol.... i wasn't afraid. The fact I survived wasn't by choice.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 In your opinion...

Plus that the vocabulary Leo uses in his video on fear if I remember.

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Go outside, find a giant boulder. There's God unable to lift that rock.

ye of little faith how do u know for sure im not gonna be able to lift it? sounds like ur giving too much trust to the dream rules u forgot to count that they could break at any point for u. rationality distorts truth

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God can limit itself by incarnating into a finite form. All finite forms are limited in power. To be unlimited in power requires being totally formless.

ur imagining a human being with human powers and a rock to lift but thats all an appearance which is ultimately not true and maya. look past that i am a human being who cannot lift that rock and i am the land on which the rock is being lifted

dont settle for being less than infinity 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pure Infinity cannot have form. 

except that it can. do away with all the logical explanations. infinity is not logical. ur not bound by any thing but urself 

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

won’t hold up on your deathbed! When shit get’s real, shit get’s real!

Not like you'd know anything about that.?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

30 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

There won’t be a body because there won’t even be a world

You cannot deny the relativity of the world and body... my question is what happen to them.. i know that is illusion but you cannot deny there is a world, you have a body and you are human... yeaa you have a body and you are here in Earth and you are human being ... happen to the body why is that suddenly even that die..... it's sudden you know,

that's what I don't understand the suddenness of it..... what happen in the physical...? Don't give denial answers... give me answer what is really happening.... what happen to the body.. you cannot deny you have a body ?‍♀️ You cannot deny you are there typing your response after that you will eat, urinate and sleep... what happen to the survival of the body?? 

2 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

You cannot deny the relativity of the world and body... my question is what happen to them.. i know that is illusion but you cannot deny there is a world, you have a body and you are human... yeaa you have a body and you are here in Earth and you are human being ... happen to the body why is that suddenly even that die..... it's sudden you know,

that's what I don't understand the suddenness of it..... what happen in the physical...? Don't give denial answers... give me answer what is really happening.... what happen to the body.. you cannot deny you have a body ?‍♀️ You cannot deny you are there typing your response after that you will eat, urinate and sleep... what happen to the survival of the body??

What happened to last night's dream?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Now if you want, you can dream a new dream. Or just hang around in Infinite Awakeness forever. Makes no difference really. Do whatever the fuck you want.

can you comeback as Leo again? If you decide to dream a new dream? Or the moment you enter in Mahasamadhi no turning back , you can comeback but in a new form now? 

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What happened to last night's dream?

Gone, I don't remember anything.. i just woke up

Edited by John Iverson

17 minutes ago, The observer said:

except that it can. do away with all the logical explanations. infinity is not logical. ur not bound by any thing but urself 

God is a shapeshifter.  When it shifts into form it is finite.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Death is assertive, confrontational and sobering. It leaves no room for mind tricks.

What are you talking about? 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

God is a shapeshifter.  When it shifts into form it is finite.

how is form finite? where are the limits exactly? can u point to them? or are u just imagining limitations?

I think this thread is triggering the insanity that is already within me. . . 

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I think this thread is triggering the insanity that is already within me. . . 

Well, somebody had to do it.

?

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

More like this thread is triggering the insanity that is already within me. . . 

Hehe. Me too, as a rarely talk of my suicide attempt anymore. It was in 2009, and I prefer to leave it behind me, usually. Guess I get triggered occasionally. 

Oh well. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?