TripleFly

I think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you

254 posts in this topic

We can be equal to Jésus @Pookie

Indeed he already told us many time

It's the great sacrifice

Still I like mirror style playing ballz around. Spécial quarantine learning teaching & reflection is good.

@Leo Gura no leo your teaching are pointless from your point of view. But from ours your teachings are one of the most valuable thing we have.

@Leo Gura No other teaching comes close to such a clear and comprehensive self-referential construct of consciousness. You've created a beautiful and inspiring work of art. All is Love.

Though I hope you find your way to cope with infinite loneliness and eternity. Haha. ¬¬

27 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

Leo's been a light in the dark for me, but deep down I know that I should be happy with whatever he chooses, regardless of whether that suits me or not. It's hard, haha :P

I feel the same. I respect and love either decision he makes. But if he does decide to quit I'm going to end up plugging 5 meo dmt for 90 days strait and then I will finally understand the love.?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In the last month I had to confront the painful fact that my work is meaningless and there is no one to teach, really.

And despite this for some reason, you throw every sport and craft under the bus as an "unconscious activity". Either everything is meaningless or not, decide. 

It seems really biased when you judge basketball players or MMA fighters.

Imo mastery is beautiful no matter how "meaningful" that thing you master is.

51 minutes ago, Socrates said:

And despite this for some reason, you throw every sport and craft under the bus as an "unconscious activity". Either everything is meaningless or not, decide.

Like I said, as long as you're alive, you'll have some bias.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks guys, I do appreciate and feel your support and love.

I still have new videos planned for now.

This isn't really a new development. From the very first video I've known my videos were pointless. It's a game.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I didn't decide.

I may quit at any time.

There is really no reason for me to teach any more other than habit and distraction.

I understand that after your awakenings it seems like there's no point in teaching us, but can't you see it from the perspective of helping other parts of Consciousness to wake up? Your life purpose was and in my opinion should still be that one.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

11 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

but can't you see it from the perspective of helping other parts of Consciousness to wake up?

I have been robbed of the illusion of "others".

@Leo Gura How aware are you when you are reading this reply, that you wrote it to yourself. From 1-10 ;)

Or is it still "just" a deep understanding. 

Edited by fridjonk

@Leo Gura You are reducing suffering by trying to teach others, are you not?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

19 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Leo Gura How aware are you when you are reading this reply, that you wrote it to yourself. From 1-10 ;)

If I focus on it. But usually I don't focus on it.

15 minutes ago, Osaid said:

@Leo Gura You are reducing suffering by trying to teach others, are you not?

Suffering is not something that I care about or think about much.

I do my work because I'm passionate about the ideas I talk about. Not to reduce suffering.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I do my work because I'm passionate about the ideas I talk about. Not to reduce suffering.

I'm passionate about these ideas too

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ok, what if you could view it as just a way of expressing Love for God. A way to say "I Love you".  All the particles of God want to have that awareness of no "others" and Love. 

2 hours ago, Cykaaaa said:

We want him to stay out of selfishness, because of the value he provides for us. We've learned to love him because he's so valuable to us.

I admit probably selfish about it.  Just tired of seeing great spiritual teachers go away, get distracted or focus on making as much money as possible. More value is here than I've seen elsewhere. 

Thats one of the great things about reality. We don't owe it to anyone to keep doing what we've always done. We only owe it to ourselves to be ourselves. Thats it. 

7 minutes ago, wordsforliving said:

More value is here than I've seen elsewhere. 

The most value is in silence, away from all distractions. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

may i point out a bug in this worldview? leo why would u call imagination or thinking an illusion? i just dont understand why one would value perception but then exclude a particular part of it. thought is part of perception its not the enemy and it does hold truth. what am i missing?

28 minutes ago, The observer said:

may i point out a bug in this worldview? leo why would u call imagination or thinking an illusion? i just dont understand why one would value perception but then exclude a particular part of it. thought is part of perception its not the enemy and it does hold truth. what am i missing?

Imagine it like this.  Imagine you are dreaming at night, and in your dream you are a spiritual teacher standing in front of a bunch of students.  After your lecture all of the students tell you how much your teachings have helped them - and how they have experienced awakenings because of the teachings, and how their lives got changed.  It really brings you a sense of joy.

Then suddenly you wake up.  You realize it was just a dream, and that all of the students you thought were real were just part of your dream, in your mind.

Then later you learn to lucid dream, and you start dreaming the same dream again.   Being lucid, would you feel the same way again about teaching your students?  It wouldn't be that easy anymore.  You would now to have "play" along with it, but now conscious of the truth.  The trick would be up.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 again ur falling into the same trap. why call dreams an illusion? dreams are perception too and every thing is impermanent so whats the point? we all know life is going to end one day or another but were immersed in it b cuz we dont call our perceptions illusion. this trap is a monkey mind trap and it is one of the sneakiest ones ive encountered before i moved out of nihilism. notice at the level of thought ur leveraging one thought "all thoughts is illusory" above all other thoughts. can u see the trick? its like a virus in the mind that destroys all thought related truths it really is a bug

Edited by The observer