TripleFly

I think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you

254 posts in this topic

I don't think Leo has lost it in anyway shape or form. I don't think he's bought into a self-made FORCED, EMERGENT, idea: born out of the necessity of growth, continuation, and for things to make sense...By that I mean, Leo didn't go crazy. He didn't lose his mind.

He opened himself up to the possibilities that none of us would ever even begin to think about. If you could, would you choose to incarnate as person destined to be tortured? raped? And out of LOVE? FOR love? THAT"S RADICAL OPEN MINDEDNESS. That's balls deep. That's looking at stuff that will give rise to a subtle fear: The fear of losing control. Because you're starting, and willingly allowing experiences that are madness, it is madness. But love is the falling of all those obstacles between you and the beloved, so then, all the stuff you think makes sense, all of your CONDITIONAL LOVE, will face the truth. And that it's conditional. That there's deeper levels to it. And that in order to reach those deeper levels, you will have to surrender the way you think love makes sense. So in essence, you got nuts consciously. Do you understand the idea? That's I make sense of it, and I don't know how deep, painful, scary, traumatic, this will look like.

And when you're ready to see that, to bear the emotional experience of that, you're allowing the life in you, to finally breach through. Here's some tough stuff, that I've yet to come to terms with myself:

Did you, honestly think, that you could escape the responsibility of the world you have created? Let's make a distinction here, there's the earth-mostly peaceful, there isn't so much suffering on it.

Then there is the world. The world Man has Made. And this man. Is You. 

All frustrations, All anxiety, All fear, That man has made onto earth. I suspect, no, I know, You and I, will have to get through. There is no escaping it. 

If you want the truth, if you want to see it. You will have to own up to it. If you live here, if you read this, it's your responsibility, and it's gonna get to you. Whether through loss or whatever.

If you can't accept this, that's fine!!! I reject, resist, and still in denial while I live as this manly man image that is afraid of showing his vulnerability in day to day awkward situations.

Anyway!!!

MahaSamadhi. You wanna start talking about this crazy Yogi shit?! 

First of all. I entirely think it is possible to DIE in your BODY. It rings true but I don't have any further self-knowledge. Is this just another flavor of enlightenment?!

I think it's also possible that there is a transcended state, that is simply, not of this dimension of life. And that a portal opens up to each one of us. "MERGING WITH LIGHT", How many of you heard that shit? Yeah I bet most of us just come back here since merging with that requires some intense spiritual flamingo.

But the implications Leo... Anyone else ringing-absolute subjectivity is absolute truth? Could be just another post-card spiritual jumbo. 

But if the entire universe goes out with you going out. It implies that you're the only one. Then why do you teach Leo? Doesn't it feel like you're regressing by teaching someone more ignorant? You know? 

Fire away

22 minutes ago, TripleFly said:

Then why do you teach Leo?

All my teachings are pointless. As is life. Yet here we are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

thank you so much

What a straight fucking arrow

In the last month I had to confront the painful fact that my work is meaningless and there is no one to teach, really.

Because Infinite Consciousness cannot be taught. No one will ever get it.

I seriously considered never teaching again. Just going off to do something totally different.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I seriously considered never teaching again. Just going off to do something totally different.

just a thought.. how about u stop teaching nonduality and go back to basic self help stuff? u were great there its such a waste to see u leaving that behind 

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In the last month I had to confront the painful fact that my work is meaningless and there is no one to teach, really.

Guess @VeganAwake was right all along! Get shitted on haters!!!

In total seriousness, think you should keep expressing your love and vulnerability that is prevalent in videos. That is what touches one to the core. It doesn't matter which avenue you choose. I love you <3

Edited by traveler

I'm more interested in the intersection between non-duality and the relative domain and how that can be leveraged to live life more effectively. I'd like to see Leo double down on things like that. 

For me at least his videos have been enough to get non-duality, I just want to know how to apply these things in the human world and who better to teach that than Leo?

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What made you change your mind?

Thank, fucking God that you did!!:x

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your work is the most meaningful I've found, the most helpful I've found. And I've been a serious spiritual seeker for decades. Authentic guidance is needed for for an upgrade in human consciousness. For God's sake, please don't underestimate the value of what you bring to this planet and and in assisting in upgrading human consciousness. 

If you stopped teaching, it would be a great unfortunate tragedy and loss. My words here are inadequate, but from my own limited perspective, I've been seeking for decades and don't have the luxury of wasting energy and efforts in continuous exploration without getting the correct results

On a side note, I've been a serious adapt in the Bentinho Massaro camp and saw him get sidetracked and become less effective.  There is too much unconsciousness on this planet, which is a serious drag on those who really want to actualize, develop and awaken. 

@Leo Gura Wow sounds like you really got it and went through some deep awakenings this last month. 

To add to it further there really is nothing to teach either, how can you teach THIS? Even that is saying too much! 

However, most aren’t ready for the level of teaching of true silence, therefore, your words, videos etc will help many become ready for that eventually! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What made you decide to stay in the game? 

12 minutes ago, see_on_see said:

Seems like you're underestimating the fact you've completely changed the lives of tons of people, saving them from enormous suffering, which also indirectly influenced the people around them, etc.

Yes, but it is all an imaginary distraction from Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

What made you decide to stay in the game? 

I didn't decide.

I may quit at any time.

There is really no reason for me to teach any more other than habit and distraction.

Just now, see_on_see said:

Isn't all this part of infinity tho? 

A finite part, yes.

Just now, Pookie said:

@Leo Gura Have you ever considered doing a complete 180 and starting a family? That could be a spiritual experience unto itself for you. Gives you the opportunity to create and raise conscious individuals. :D

Fuck that illusion.

@Leo Gura what if the experience you got so far including mind exploration & dmt never showed you any truth.

you deluded yourself, believing love feeling as hard as the deluded here never existed.

Maybe what you're looking for has to be drop to be found.

what if you could be in bliss all the day, all the time, and without any drugs.

like having only experience with people as high in truth as you are ?

just idea, go find out.

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

Leo, why not to kill your self?

Option 2... 

Are you able to do something else then walking this path?

ok maybe not family, but traveling, sports, working, doing what you like, meating people whatever...

leaving drugs, internet, this forum and ,,deep thinking" 24/7 (take a break)

but maybe you cant do what would benefit or entartain the human (huma illusion) that you still are (yes you need to eat, whipe your ass, so does your soul or your soul-personality have needs or dreams)... are you able to be Leo... and do what he wants...

Ane I belive its still Leo who does all of this, forum, youtube, drugs and so on...

side note...

in your last video you said you are sorry for not loving more, i think we should also be a little bit sorry for being a bit hard on you, crticizing every little thing that looks like a failure...

sorry, would be nice to meet you and thank you, to go for a walk, play sports and enbody the the truth, not to discus it deep and endlessly...

1 hour ago, see_on_see said:

I if this "fictional Leo character" didn't exist, my life would be a hell of a lot shittier, and I wouldn't even know what awakening was, let alone try to pursue it. 

The mindfuck of it is you were actually teaching yourself the whole time.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What will happen to this forum if you stop?

In Tate we trust