docs20

[Question] MINDVALLEY

9 posts in this topic

https://www.mindvalley.com/#!

This morning I found out about their existence and they seem to be very high-conscious and legit.

Has anyone took any of their online courses? Were they effective?

Yes, I have investigated them and I would say that although it is higher conscious than a lot of things that can be found, there seems to be a drive in the organization to earn as much money as possible. Very money driven. At least that's the perspective from some former Mindvalley employees and students. 

Courses seem too expensive so personally, I search for alternative routes. 

14 hours ago, wordsforliving said:

Yes, I have investigated them and I would say that although it is higher conscious than a lot of things that can be found, there seems to be a drive in the organization to earn as much money as possible. Very money driven. At least that's the perspective from some former Mindvalley employees and students. 

Courses seem too expensive so personally, I search for alternative routes. 

If someone makes a lot of money by teaching that doesn't necessarly mean that what they teach is not high-consciousness or valid for your growth

@docs20 I got my hands on one of the main courses a while back, I didnt find it to be that interesting, basically Leo and his book list is more than enough.

That being said their courses are very practically oriented meaning the information is broken down into logical and effective ways of application. 

So there is a huge benefit for those people who aren't interested in wasting 100s of hours learning everything about everything and then trying to do something with that knowledge.  Basically its like being spoon fed stuff that otherwise you yourself would have to invest time and energy to discover. 

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

Yeah they have some legit guys on. 

More for people with money, nothing wrong with that, their target market isn't <30 year olds with a few k in the bank, more 6 figure earners looking to take their life to the next level in all realms I'd say. 

Webinar + Courses model is incredible right now, nothing wrong with Mindvalley wanting to earn money and grow as a business. You need money to grow and spread your ideas, or those with more money and toxic ideas will simply out power you. 

Would you not rather have money in the hands of conscious beings who will do good with it and help people instead of other things? 

When you run a business you see how important cash flow and money is to sustaining the business and growing the business, no matter your products or services. 

Even Non-Profits/ Charities need money to function. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I think it's cult! 

Not sure. 

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

19 hours ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

@docs20 I got my hands on one of the main courses a while back, I didnt find it to be that interesting, basically Leo and his book list is more than enough.

That being said their courses are very practically oriented meaning the information is broken down into logical and effective ways of application. 

So there is a huge benefit for those people who aren't interested in wasting 100s of hours learning everything about everything and then trying to do something with that knowledge.  Basically its like being spoon fed stuff that otherwise you yourself would have to invest time and energy to discover. 

Which ones did you take?

Well it's a huge benefit. Even Leo himself does the same. Can you imagine how many reasearch should we have done just to know 10% of what Leo taught us

Edited by docs20

just enabled youtube premium to get rid of these motherfuckers under every video. they are so annoying