EntheogenTruthSeeker

LSD Breakthrough (3 Tabs) - 3 Hours of Full Non-Duality. Best Exp of Entire Life

51 posts in this topic

Hi, 

So, I was having very negative thoughts and stuck in some negativity lately, so I took 3 tabs on an empty stomach (16 hrs fasted). Within ten minutes I started laughing and at the 30 min mark was in full nonduality, lol. 

Anyways, some points from the trip were: 

-Cant believe more people arent talking about these substances..like happiness and enlightement in a pill..30mins. WOW. 

-Must have an anonymous youtube and blog to spread the nondual awareness around these substances

-There is nothing to do, chase, go, be, etc. THIS was LIBERATING but caused an INCREASE in desire to do things out of love. The ego mind perceives this insight as laziness, far from it. 

-This stuff is the be all end all. Nonduality, which i may have never experienced ever in my life, was there for 3 hours . It's not just adding and changing your personal self - NO MORE SELF DEVELOPMENT - WHERE DOES IT END??? its about SELF ANNIHILATION INTO LOVE AND INFINITY!!!

-Starring at a deoderant, felt infinite love, wonder, curiosity, awe, and no seperateness. "natural or unnatural deodorant" seemed absurd. Kinda like leos pube hair in the bathroom. Gotta indescriminately love even the mildew in the bathroom haha. 

-Infinite healing in that session. The love of god is all i need.

-Even if i traveled to some astral realm or other world or aliens were here, it wouldnt have been good as my expereience, because form can be anything, but if you arent connected to truth and have a silent mind through whatever means, you CAN NOT be happy. 

-Helped a ton with my past truama. Looked in the mirror and loved even my flaws and not shaving and everything. Brutal shit haha. I felt like I couldn't love the way i look. I felt like a burnout and the acid made my face all red and blochy, but I loved it all anyways. 

-Going to do this as therapy every month or two weeks, really, anything other than this I'm just fucking around. These are the #1 tools for me to get my shit together on all levels, it's really crazy how good my life is one week out. 

-Deepest insights are non verbal

-Couldn't imagine being an ego or having one in the future. All i knew was I was enlightened now and it may be permanent. Once you see the Truth, you can't unsee it? Weird how that works. 

-HOW TF do people do this "recreationally" - it's just straight enlightenment almost every time. 

-Weed is intensified and basically I raise my consciousness to a mystical level and it's very profound almost every time, its like a calmer high. I realized I was God last night, and perhaps deeper insights than in my trip haha. The day after I got sucked STRAIGHT in nonduality of no thought for like 30 seconds, beautiful, but not as intense. 

--

Concerns:

-Acid lasted like 3-4 hours of Nonduality, then I crashed HARD AS FUCK and coujldnt think of function for like the next 10 fucking hours and felt so shitty like I was on a high dose of adderall or something, hate acid. happens every time even when i have mystical expriences, so i doubt it's fake acid. 

-No vizuals unless i close my eyes and really focus, i see different colors. Feels clean though, so dont think it was fake. All these psuedo vizuals are gone at 3hr mark, 100%

-How many times of breakthroughs will I be able to "permanently" or have these sort of states SOBER? I don't understand why Leo can't drop down to our level and be practical about this. Saying "it's a duality" this or that, is just a cute philosophy. You're either fucking awake and non-dual, or you're not. That's just my POV

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@EntheogenTruthSeeker This sounds inspirational, particularly as it came so easily to you.

Did you have previous experiences on weed or acid which kinda lead to the non-dual? In other words, were there 'steps' or similar but not such enlightening experiences that prepared you along the way?

What do you think opened you to experiencing the non-dual? Had you been meditating? 

5 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

-How many times of breakthroughs will I be able to "permanently" or have these sort of states SOBER? I don't understand why Leo can't drop down to our level and be practical about this. Saying "it's a duality" this or that, is just a cute philosophy. You're either fucking awake and non-dual, or you're not. That's just my POV

Awesome very nice.  You can hit divine mystical states sober.  All of my awakenings have been via meditation.

As far as permanent non-dual states, that would only happen when you're dead.  Dead dead - not ego death which is a non-dual state but then a return to duality or this dream you are dreaming.  Dead dead is permanent awakening.  

So you are back in duality now, and while yes its true that duality it is a part of non-duality it is not the whole.  It's like you are taking the perspective of the finger and not the whole hand.  So as the finger, while you are also still the hand, you're  perspective is just the finger.

But as Consciousness with a mystical experience you shift to the hand.  (Aka the Godhead).

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Demeter I discovered Leo 4 years ago, been meditating for the last 3 years basically (on and off but always contemplating), did a 60 day isolation 247 retreat of meditation where i would meditate 4-12 hours a day in sitting, a lot of mini nondual states on weed, some sober, and one more from LSD in the past. I've read maybe 5/6 nondual books and coached with Ramaji, and a local enlightened hindu guru near by. 

So, watching leos videos really prepared me and primed the desire for such states to happen tripping. 

It is inspiring, because if you are serious about Truth, it takes you right there - at least on empty stomach like I did with at least two tabs (PERSONALLY). 

For the past couple months Ive just been meditating 30mins to an hour a day, with RASA from Ramaji. 

You should easily be able to reach a mystical state, i hope, if you've been meditating for like 7 months or a year, no guarantee. 

@Inliytened1 WOW thanks for the info and for reading :) Interesting full enlightenment is dead, LOL. Good to know you can have some sober. I just have HORRIBLE concentration and focus. Ill switch like a couple techniques in just a 30 min meditation do nothing because my mind just can't focus on one technique, so i smoke weed or I'll really never make progress. It feels chemical (been diagnosed with severe ADD at 15yo). Even when I do a concentration practice, I can never do it or grow from it really. 

How focused are you before the sober nondual states emerge? How long have you been meditating? Concentration practice?

6 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

How many times of breakthroughs will I be able to "permanently" or have these sort of states SOBER? I don't understand why Leo can't drop down to our level and be practical about this.

You won't.

That requires sober work. And even then, don't expect LSD-level states of consciousness.

This is why people become monks. The LSD gives you a preview of that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I mean how many hours a day? like if I meditate 30mins to an hour a day and trip every two weeks, maybe some 5meo, shouldn't that be enough? 

My life isn't set up where I can meditate hours a day or do long retreats - I can, but meditation seems so innefective and timewasting tbh after an hour. 

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Inliytened1 WOW thanks for the info and for reading :) Interesting full enlightenment is dead, LOL. Good to know you can have some sober. I just have HORRIBLE concentration and focus. Ill switch like a couple techniques in just a 30 min meditation do nothing because my mind just can't focus on one technique, so i smoke weed or I'll really never make progress. It feels chemical (been diagnosed with severe ADD at 15yo). Even when I do a concentration practice, I can never do it or grow from it really. 

How focused are you before the sober nondual states emerge? How long have you been meditating? Concentration practice?

All my awakenings happened a few weeks into meditation and then a month or so after that.

Nowadays  I don't meditate much anymore but i need to get back to it.   Leo's correct in that for most people mystical states will be very hard to reach without psychedelics.  But if its the right time for you and you are spiritually gifted it could definitely happen and also be extremely powerful.   I was fortunate as everything clicked at once within a few months time.   And i wasn't seeking anything.  It was kind of like a once in a lifetime thing.  Though not to say it couldn't happen again with more meditation.. 

As for my concentration levels - they are really good..  I can block out a tornado if i wanted to lol.  A blessing and a curse :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Nice

But as Leo said, you wouldn't be able to maintain it sober because you lack neurotransmitters. However, it's still possible to get to a great blissful states, like Jhana without drugs. It requires at the very minimum 1h of meditation practice a day, preferably 2h.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

2 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Nice

But as Leo said, you wouldn't be able to maintain it sober because you lack neurotransmitters. However, it's still possible to get to a great blissful states, like Jhana without drugs. It requires at the very minimum 1h of meditation practice a day, preferably 2h.

Indeed :) can get nice blissful states.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

30 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura I mean how many hours a day? like if I meditate 30mins to an hour a day and trip every two weeks, maybe some 5meo, shouldn't that be enough? 

My life isn't set up where I can meditate hours a day or do long retreats - I can, but meditation seems so innefective and timewasting tbh after an hour. 

With such an attitude, in practice, you won't reach permanent nonduality.

Of course you could get lucky. But I wouldn't count on that.

If you want LSD levels of consciousness sober, you're gonna have to devote your life to it.

One of the reasons I trick you guys into trying psychedelics is so that you realize what is possible if you get serious about this work. Without the LSD you would have never taken the work seriously enough to see what is possible. Now you know what's possible but you are still too lazy to actualize it.

Maybe one day that will change. Or not. Up to you.

Leo, when You say "do the work" to actualize that level of consciousness into the sober state. What kind of work/practices are we talking about?

Thank You                                                                                                                                                                                                                      :)

@Leo Gura okay, makes a lot of sense. But how many hours a day do you meditate to reach pseudo-lsd consciousness states sober? 

6 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Leo, when You say "do the work" to actualize that level of consciousness into the sober state. What kind of work/practices are we talking about?

Thank You                                                                                                                                                                                                                   :)

All the classic spiritual techniques which I have mentioned throughout my videos and blogs.

5 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura okay, makes a lot of sense. But how many hours a day do you meditate to reach pseudo-lsd consciousness states sober? 

I have no idea. This will vary greatly. It's not really a function of time as much as it is a function of serious quality effort.

There are people who meditate for 20 years and still never get there. Because their meditation is weak and perfunctory. Others get there much faster.

@Leo Gura thank you. Concentration will be new staple of practice. 

Are you at the LSD levels sober? Or to a level that is very satisfactory? 

I want some motivation that all the work won’t be for nothing, considering you’ve put in 1000s of hours of psychedelics and work. 

I'd recommend the techniques outlined in a book called "The Mind Illuminated." Been doing the practices for close to a year and am reaching what feels like micro dosing mushrooms as a baseline sober state. I also use psychedelics so I have a good reference point as to what is actually changing in experiencing when tripping vs. sober. 

The super duper watered down version on the method is 1 hour a day of meditation with a focus on stabilizing attention, in other words building concentration. 

Edited by Consilience

7 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Are you at the LSD levels sober? Or to a level that is very satisfactory?

No

Not compared to what 5-MeO has shown me.

One of the biggest sources of suffering in your life will be the loss of the 5-MeO state once you've experienced it. That's the downside of psychedelics. I don't know if humans are naturally capable of sustaining such a state. Most so-called enlightened people are certainly NOT in such a state. Which is why they teach that states aren't important.

@Leo Gura I already felt like that with LSD, haha. 

So you feel you're more happy and fulfilled glimpsing and remembering these states than those current sober teachers? I am just so god damn curious what your consciousness is like normally.

Sure, psychedelic highs are nice, but I am really just longing for a subtle sense of non-duality and detachment from thoughts, like 10% of an LSD peak is all I'm asking for, not a 5meo peak. 

9 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

So you feel you're more happy and fulfilled glimpsing and remembering these states than those current sober teachers?

No, I never said that.

My top concern has always been understanding and accessing the highest levels of consciousness, not escaping suffering or maintaining a moderate sober state.

So that's what I pursued. And I feel now that I've gotten to the top of it: Infinite Consciousness.

Now my plan is to see how closely I can get to that in sober life. I'm very far away from that at this point.

I am just so god damn curious what your consciousness is like normally.

It's quite ordinary. Nothing fancy like you want.

Sure, psychedelic highs are nice, but I am really just longing for a subtle sense of non-duality and detachment from thoughts, like 10% of an LSD peak is all I'm asking for, not a 5meo peak. 

Right. What you want is a basic enlightenment.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One of the biggest sources of suffering in your life will be the loss of the 5-MeO state once you've experienced it. That's the downside of psychedelics.

Do you feel like 5 MeO has addiction potential? I know that when I come back from a trip on other psychs I don't want to do it for at least 4-6 months. For me the insights are beautiful but horrifying at the same time, and trips make me want to focus on integration work. I assume that is a result of ego-based fear. 

I guess I fear trying 5 MeO and being a slave to it (like a heroin addict to heroin). Or would you say it's more like classical psychs in that you're not rushing to do it again.