Ferdi Le

Question about Leos latest Video

30 posts in this topic

My current understainding is this:

• Ego = Highly biased consciousness

The more you grow, the less biased "your" consciousness becomes.

So why did Leo, even in his 5-MeO induced God-Consciousness state, still jerk off to hot women and not guys or old women? If you are still biased in those artificial peak states, how far can you really get?

Edited by Ferdi Le

The only time you will ever become completely unbiased is when you're dead. Not enlightenment dead. Dead dead.

I don't care how enlightened you are, if your body is alive, you will be biased. That is a requirement of life.

You are biased for a very good reason. Without it you'd be dead.

You are stuck in an existential bind. Either you choose bias and life, or you choose unbias and death. This choice itself is a bias!

But there are also many degrees of bias. You can be much less biased without dying. You don't have to be like Fox News to survive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

@Leo Gura

The body/mind/personality has its biases, but you are not the body/mind/personality.

I'm not interested in your nondual dick jousting.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The only time you will ever become completely unbiased is when you're dead. Not enlightenment dead. Dead dead.

I don't care how enlightened you are, if your body is alive, you will be biased. That is a requirement of life.

You are stuck in an existential bind. Either you choose bias and life, or you choose unbias and death. This choice itself is a bias!

But there are also many degrees of bias. You can be much less biased without dying. You don't have to be like Fox News to survive.

@Leo Gura Thanks for the response!

What do you think about using Rimonabant for Growth purposes? It is a medication that was used against obesity. It blocking the Reward Circuitry was supposed to prevent overeating. Unfortuantely, people became severely depressed because they had no desire to survive anymore, because reward was taken away.

Isnt that Ego Death in a pill?

Isnt that the perfect reference experience for your video "Understainding Meaning Purpose and Value" ?

And also a Litmus Test for Personal Growth: How happy am I really beyond just sensitizing my reward system to be excited by more and more subtle things?

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Untitledqzdq.png

1 hour ago, Ferdi Le said:

Isnt that Ego Death in a pill?

What???

No!

I watched parts of the new video. Never seen Leo cry in his videos until now. Interesting.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

ok i see ur point leo but u make it sound like bias is a bad thing or like some thing we should get rid of. the traditional approach of spirituality is to transcend desire instead of bias b cuz obviously its not possible to transcend bias as long as were alive but it is possible to transcend desire. so bias is not the enemy neither the source of suffering even god in his purest form (formlessness) is biased towards himself b cuz he loves himself but the difference is that theres no other to contrast that love with but even here bias could go full circle and become infinite love for every one. really think about it. bias is not the enemy but desire is

In practice bias distorts perception and leads to devilry. It disconnects you from Love.

@Ferdi Le you can't be inclusive to everthing as a limited being. you only select and choose what you like, understand and love. 

I try to be inclusive and see gay people as normal but after contemplating I suffer a lot, still now, that was something against me which I didn't like. 

You can't be inclusive with this limited identity, only God. let God do his work and live your life. 

Edited by Conscious life
missing text

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

In practice bias distorts perception and leads to devilry. It disconnects you from Love.

ok leo it looks like u could use some more time to integrate ur awakenings just dont rush into taking decisions early on. at the end of the day love wanted to disconnect for a good reason and its love so who is rejecting that? perhaps love too but that gives u the freedom to pick either options. love is free

On 20/04/2020 at 8:37 PM, Leo Gura said:

I'm not interested in your nondual dick jousting.

Who took a look at this statement and decided it was an attempt to "fight" (as in a jousting) ?

It has no relevance who is right or wrong, Truth is all that matters. Where is the delusion in what @Meta-Man said?

It seems to me like with every retreat Leo REALLY gets it now, but then he REALLY REALLY gets it. :D Is there an end to it or we just add new levels of really each time?

4 minutes ago, Krzysztof said:

It seems to me like with every retreat Leo REALLY gets it now, but then he REALLY REALLY gets it. :D Is there an end to it or we just add new levels of really each time?

You keep getting it until one day you get it so deep you go POOF! and disappear.

Then you really got it! ;)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You keep getting it until one day you get it so deep you go POOF! and disappear.

Then you really got it! ;)

Hmm, I'm a bit afraid this white shirt level is the last level we're gonna witness. The POOF seemed close.

48 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@4201

Could it be that there's mixing up of the direct experience of a tree and the subjective opinion of a statement being aggressive here?

A few months ago, I was dead set of Leo having a problem. I was asking your opinion on it I wanted to know if you shared "my subjective experience". Yet you never wanted to validate or invalidate what I was seeing (whether there's a tree or not), just like how the brown character is doing in the video. You basically pointed me the subjectivity of my own idea and I mean, fair enough, seeing that subjectivity was probably more valuable than getting your opinion on my subjective impression of Leo's vibe in his recent videos. 

The video you are linking can apply to so many situations, any case where a character refuses to see what's there and uses the absolute as a distraction from the relative. In your subjective experience, this video applies to what I said and makes sense to you. Can you see how it wouldn't for someone who is not sharing your perspective? 

@4201 The video was not a criticism of you. It was a playful poke at Leo and Meta-Man’s interaction. I thought you might find it humorous. 

Thanks for sharing your personal views. I was unaware of that dynamic and I will adjust my communication accordingly.

I am one of those that does the work but I have no outlet to let others know what I learnt. I smoked Nn-dmt every Sunday for a year. It's funny how many times I ended up in the tub. I am glad Leo is putting the knowledge out there.