ZenAlex

What are your general impressions/thoughts of Teal Swan?

76 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Consept said:

Yeah microdosing her is a better idea, you dont want the full trip!

Haha exactly! Good play on words there very accurate ;)

On 4/20/2020 at 6:13 PM, Thought Art said:

I don't trust her, I can't tell if she is a psychopath or what?

Same. 

hot *creepy* witch vibes sorry :( 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

I didn't get any bad vibes from her. Seems like she has good intentions. 

But one time when I was watching her video, I felt I was hypnotized. For some time I wasn't able to move or look away. Transfixed. 

I don't know why that happened. Never happened with anyone before 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Keyhole yea exactly. It felt very weird. 

I have noticed that she doesn't blink much and doesn't look away 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Skeptics tend to believe theres actually something to gain that’s apart from themselves creating identity. Since when is it effective in this line of work to put people in boxes? Sure you could say spiral dynamics, but that’s only effective up to a certain point and if it’s uncertain where you yourself are standing, then it just gets overly distracting. 

Teal Swan offers great mirroring abilities, if you haven’t picked up on this yet then you’re still deceiving yourself. Forget about trust, focus on the information/messages getting transcribed and how they might support your journey. I’m especially talking to you lovely gals here @Keyhole @Preety_India @modmyth looking for kinks in her armor as if she’s not a multidimensional being (just like us) 

1 hour ago, Keyhole said:

@DrewNows I'll stop putting people in boxes when you stop posting stage green hippy dippy stuff and we'll both start a revolution.

Hahaha touché.  
The revolution has already begun, but I apologize for the offensiveness of my communication, working on myself (always) 

I think she has things worth teaching so it’s worth it to give her a listen

no teacher is perfect

@Keyhole btw I hear consciously blinking more lubricates the eye and can improve vision 

@Evil Raccoon Whatever resonates with your vibrations. I know it's hard but you get the nourishment from the sweet (candy) not the wrapper.

Personally after a strong diet of Leo, she's far too incoherent and New Agey for my refined taste (and she also loves herself (as we all should...)) - perhaps she triggers me because of that. Damn, I need to shadow work myself more and also eventually reach that lofty Stage Green goal.

I'd say there are better teachers than her on this forum even. But each to their own.

All stories and explanations are false.

@ZenAlex I have only watched a handful of her videos.  I thought she was weird, but didn't bother articulating it as well as you did.  Doesn't she claim to be an alien?

On 5/26/2020 at 3:07 AM, Consept said:

@Lyubov that's cool and I get where you're coming from, but he has raised valid points which youve dismissed because of the stage you think hes at.

Also Teal has said things like her iq is 170 and I know more than any psychiatrist, these are bold claims, maybe she does maybe she doesn't but these are not spiritual claims, she's directly saying in the material world I'm smarter than everyone. So I think if you're going to make these claims you should get push back on them. 

It wouldn't necessarily put me off her if I thought she was helpful and I do to some extent, but I think there is something slightly off about her, don't know if it's narcissism or what, she does seem to have things she needs to work through herself 

I mean she is smarter than 99% if people. So is Leo, it’s not that big of a deal. It’s just facts. They are passionate learners and love understanding. It doesn’t mean these people don’t make mistakes. The iq comment could be pretty cringy, but it’s really just that most of the population think it means anything, when the 1% know it’s irrelevant 

On 5/27/2020 at 7:13 AM, Keyhole said:

@modmyth She has BPD, I believe she has mentioned this a few times but can't be sure where I know this from, seems to be in line with your intuition as these are the core issues of those with the mental illness.

She might of had it, but there’s no way she still can with her level of consciousness. 

I think she is too dense in her material and can become quite complicated. She tries to project her experience onto the audiance and that can be very dangerouse because people start to believe they are sharing the same experience that she had. Her whole work is based on her healing of the trauma she faced and now she tries to help people with that insight, I feel that her teachings can be ungrounded and cold which is not good for newbies and people who dont question things.

I feel her to be a very gifted person who also wrestles with the varieties of the human condition. She has psychological blinds spots like everyone.

She seems authentic and well intentioned but I have empathy for her also. Belonging to a semi rare group of individuals who can walk into a room and piss off half the people in it just by taking a look around.

I trust her for the most part.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn