traveler

Important insight from mahasamdhi

111 posts in this topic

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Inliytened1 I was in contemplation but now It's clear that everyone on this forum isn't wake. The biggest ego of all has taken place and people are parotting how much woke they are. But believe me from my perspective most of you are still asleep. No amount of self delusion will save you. You all need to start question yourself because your ego backed up on a giant wall cake to défend himself. Another delusion It's so clear than none of the people here didn't have true samadhi. Tricked at the end of the road with all the ego story and replacing it with the lowest lizard brain one. But really none of you are cortex woke and that is what I embody though so I m clearly embodying truth. It's the highest réalisation and none of you here can pretend to even fathom how beautiful and powerful it is. No amount of teaching can save you. At this point you mostly enlightened as a rock who think he is a tree.

You all backed up in a turtle of self delusion. We all had fun as human. But we need to leave it and the Real work need to be done.

Edited by traveler

@Leo Gura

I remember doing 60 days of dry fasting and then I felt like I was going to exit out of reality.  

You have to be able to stay grounded in the mechanics of the body, such as eating.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not much other than that with mahasamadhi you consciously decide to become Infinite Consciousness forever.

With suicide, who knows what will happen next? You might dream up some hell realm that you go to. A suicidal person will probably not abide in Infinite Consciousness because they're killing themselves out of lack of consciousness to begin with. So they may reincarnate many times or dream up whatever other stuff.

Yes, of course, consciousness doesn't go anywhere. But the question remains, what is consciousness gonna be doing? Will it dreaming it's a human? A kangaroo? Or will it is be pure Infinity?

How is your consciousness doing? << that's a very important question. Right now it's busy dreaming being human.

I'm not sure I completely get this.

When doing Mahasamadhi you basically stop reincarnating and you become infinite consciousness forever and ever and ever and ever... to infinity and beyond? But if you commit suicide or die you basically merge into it for let's say 1 second and then you reincarnate? 

Also this kind of assumes that among the divisions of Infinte Consciousness there is kind of a smaller division of consciousness that in this particular dream of God stays costant (kinda like a soul) that keeps though changing itself into different forms burning out karma which is somewhat (still within this dream of God, so not in absolute sense) different from yours which is on its own journey or Trump's or any other thing on this Earth. Do you think this is a decent model of understanding the dynamics of soul and death of how this dream works?

Also it's nice that youre mention that a suicidal person might dream an hell, kinda like is souls is going to create an infinite Hell, could you elaborate more on this?

Would be cool for you to make a video on reincarnation and on this like dynamics of death within the dream of God, it probably would prevent many of these questions. Also your take on the concept of "soul"

Thanks in advance for the answer:x

Could Viji, Sadhguru's wife  have been murdered or committed Suicide?

Viji was a wife of Jaggi Vasudev (Sadhguru)
She died on January 23, 1997. The reason for her death has been explained as mahasamadhi.

Mahasamadhi is defined as follows:

Mahāsamādhi (the great and final samādhi) is the act of consciously and intentionally
leaving one’s body. A realized yogi (male) or yogini (female) who has attained the state of nirvikalpa samādhi,
will, at an appropriate time, consciously exit from their body. This is known as mahāsamādhi.
This is not the same as the physical death that occurs for an unenlightened person.

But did Viji really attain mahasamadhi?

Let us first look at her pics. See how she looked during those days and how young she was:

radhe_jaggi_3.jpg

People who say that she went to mahasamadhi are just repeating what Jaggi Vasudev said or what others are saying. I have never come across anyone offline or online who was actually present when it happened.

It is said that there were hundreds of people who witnessed it, but who knows? Does just saying that over and over again make it true? Even if they were present at the event, what exactly did they witness? Did they actually witness Viji sitting in front of them fully alive, being in meditation and dropping dead finally? Did all this happenbefore their eyes without missing any details or did they hear such a news when Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev just came out of the room and told them that Viji had left her body?

This incident happened many years ago and it is easy to convince people that she went to Mahasamadhi by repeating the story over and over again. If someone wants to believe in something, they just have to hear it over and over again. Because, if everyone in Isha maintains the same thing, you would never question it even though you were not present in that place.

Very important point: In our country, nobody cremates someone who attains Mahasamadhi. It is a custom to bury people who attained Mahasamadhi.

Now, consider the following points:

1. Viji, Sadhguru’s wife, was cremated; not buried. Why?

2. She was cremated immediately and Jaggi Vasudev didn’t wait for his father in law to reach there in spite of the requests. The request made by Viji’s own father to wait was ignored. Why?

3. His father in law made a police complaint later that he was suspicious about Viji’s death and that Viji might have been murdered. It is true that anyone can make a police complaint and that doesn’t mean that the allegation is true. But the person who made the complaint was not just anyone, but Viji’s own father. Why? Think about it…

4. Viji was very young and her daughter was too young to lose her mother. Jaggi said Viji had planned her mahasamadhi few months before her death. No mother will do such a thing to her child and leave her child orphan. Why would anyone be in such a hurry to leave their body?

5. She didn’t even wait to see the completion of the consecration of Dhyanalinga. As per Jaggi’s own words, he has been working towards the consecration for three life times. He even decided where and in which womb Viji and others close to him should be born. His sole reason for being born this time was to consecrate Dhyanalinga. Even then, she irresponsibly left her body before the consecration was complete though she knew that she was also playing an important part in the consecration by forming an energy triangle with Jaggi and the other woman Bharti. And Jaggi, who had a lot of control over in which womb Bharti and Viji should be born, had zero control over her mahasamadhi. Why?

6. According to Jaggi, Viji was not an accomplished yogi. So it is a mystery how she learnt the art of leaving the body at will. Because, leaving the body at will is something that cannot be done so easily even by the advanced yogis. How did Viji, a normal householder and not an accomplished yogi was able to leave her body at will?

7. According to Jaggi, he has the power to peg people down if they are about to leave their body because of enlightenment. Still, Jaggi was not able to hold Viji down and stop her from leaving the body. Doesn’t it sound strange?  Here is an excerpt from the book “‘Enlightenment – An inside story” and here is what Jaggi Vasudev said in that book:

more at link

https://sadhgurukilledhiswife.wordpress.com

Edited by Nak Khid

@Nak Khid
Well it's a good thing to ask questions, but many of these points don't have any validity in my eyes.

1. Maybe that was her wish?

2+3. Do we know what relations she had to her father? He might just be a father that is not very developed in terms of spirituality and if I were a father and knew such a thing happened to my daughter without knowledge about all this, I would be very suspicious as well.

4. Valid point, although having Sadhguru as your father I think should be plenty. You are coming from a very emotional standpoint, keep in mind that emotionality is just that. Emotional arguments are not ultimate truth.

5. Also a valid point I guess? Don't really have insight into that.

6. Who says that one needs to be an accomplished yogi to do so? I see how someone who is married to someone as advanced as Sadhguru can make quantum leaps in her advancement.

7. Why would he peg her down if she consciously chose to leave??

I would say that there is definitely the possibility you might be correct, but I don't think this is enough to jump to any conclusions.

when you dream at night

the one who is dreaming is all. this could very well be that right now

don't go looking for infinity within the dream

the totality of the dream is infinity & one

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@LaucherJunge

I recommend reading the link, a lot more information and documents there.  The cause of death is not proven and we might like to believe that it was Mahasamadhi for the sake of it being a case of Mahasamadhi. 
However it seems quite suspicious to me and not like other cases of Mahasamadhi

https://sadhgurukilledhiswife.wordpress.com/

Edited by Nak Khid

if it was not a case of mahasamadhi it was not a case of mahasamadhi – if it was it was – its very simple although in the case of mahasamadhi slandering her death would be indeed like killing her. 

either sadhguru did or you do - that’s a tough one.

If Leo/ anyone else wishes to pursue Mahasamadhi as they feel that’s their path and their time here is up, we can of course offer guidance and advice, like I don’t think Leo should drop his body yet, but who cares what I think it’s up to him at the end of the day. 

The same goes for anyone else who feeks The time has come to drop the body. 

However, for 99% of us here, that time has not come, most here are under 30, if not under 40 at the oldest, and are not ready to leave the body consciously yet, and wish to remain in this vessel, so that should be our focus, awakening, and embodying that awakening. And, then doing whatever the fuck else you want to do in this lifetime! 

Whats the rush to get to “formless” love and infinity when love as it is, here and now is so beautiful in every spontaneous moment no matter what happens? 

This is it! Why not enjoy THIS before rushing off elsewhere? 

That being said, maybe it is simply an intuitive knowing that the time has come to leave this realm, personally I have not experienced this and don’t imagine I will anytime soon, life is beautiful enough here and now, so there’s no rush for this vessel to be dropped! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Well I reached it kind sir. 

Nothing special. Just Infinite Love, God in it's purest formlessness even without 5 meo is possible. 

You always return from this state. There is no you at all deciding to return. 

So who knows. My guess it's not possible. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Your life exactly as it is right now is that Infinite Love actualized and you wanting to end it. So is that really Love or ultimate Self denial and Self hatred? 

(I will never be green zero am I? God damn) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

46 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

This is it! Why not enjoy THIS before rushing off elsewhere? 

??

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Meta-Man 

You're not in Infinite Consciousness. If you were, your body would be dead.

But u were in infinite consciousness and we did see u on camera. right?

or are u saying uve never been there?

17 hours ago, remember said:

if it was not a case of mahasamadhi it was not a case of mahasamadhi – if it was it was – its very simple although in the case of mahasamadhi slandering her death would be indeed like killing her. 

either sadhguru did or you do - that’s a tough one.

Jaggi-Vasudevs-Wife-Vijaykumari.jpg  Vijaykumari , better known as Viji, wife of Sadhguru ( Jaggi Vasudev), 
died age 33, leaving behind 7 year old child, 1997

17 hours ago, remember said:

slandering her death would be indeed like killing her. 

slandering is not like killing 

and it is not slander to question how this young women was alleged to have died

img_30891.png?w=676

"Of course, police dismissed the case due to the lack of evidence. But you need to understand
that if you give money to police in India, they will do anything. Our police department
is not 100% free of corruption yet. A case can be dismissed if the sufficient bribe is paid."

There was yet another detail Jaggi had divulged to Vijji at the very start of their relationship: the fact that he would not live beyond the age of forty-two. Their marriage came with a predestined expiry date. For Vijji, who loved Jaggi with a fervour that verged on the religious, this was no deterrent.

‘I never saw my wife as a peg. My marriage was built around me, but I never built my life around it. That doesn’t mean I didn’t love Vijji. I romanced her in every possible way. But I took her into my life as a flower, not a peg to hang on to.’ 

--from the biography "Sadhguru More Than A Life"

Another possibility is she poisoned herself or something of the like 

Edited by Nak Khid

@Nak Khid  yes exactly a lot of different things could have happened she could have also recognized that he was going to leave her and wanted to die anyways... she could have even told him to kill her or have someone else do it... no one really knows..

It could have been covered up to avoid embarrassment of the family...

Maybe she had a brain aneurysm who knows..

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

18 minutes ago, remember said:

@Nak Khid yes might be but this thread is not about this case isn’t it? it is about mahasamadhi. you could always put death under suspicion in any case, finding out the reasons for death are in any case like a crime story.

take wim hof for example, there was a video where he was talking about his wife taking her own life – you don’t actually know anything about her. not even her life, you would not even care about her if it wasn’t for that story, nor would you care about sadhguru‘s life.

Most who are said to have entered mahasamadhi are older males and sometimes sick.  Leo had mentioned this woman in regard to mahasamadhi and he is not that old either.  But I would call this woman a more questionable example of mahasamadhi.

The other aspect to this is if Leo were to go into mahasamadhi it how would he do it?  Only he could answer this. He said he came close to doing it so he must have had a method in mind.

However he decided not to do it, not to let his physical body die and be cremated or buried. What he described in the video and in later posted comments was  an actual physical death that his family might find him literally dead in a bathtub. 

Edited by Nak Khid

On 21/04/2020 at 2:05 AM, Leo Gura said:

@traveler That ain't mahasamadhi. Mahasamadhi is when your body drops dead.

You don't come back from it to this life.

What you're describing is a lesser samadhi.

@Leo Gura Do you think it's not possible to witness pure formless infinite consciousness without dropping dead?

Let me use buddhist terminology to frame my question more clearly. Parinirvana instead of Mahasamadhi

Buddha attained Nirvana (with a remainder) first at the age 35 and probably many times in his lifetime. He attained Parinirvana at the age 80 (death)

So do you think Nirvana is lesser than Parinirvana? If not, do you think there's a trick to attaining Nirvana without physically dying?

In your recent videos, you explained how 5-MeO-DMT can give you access to levels of consciousness beyond Buddha consciousness but isn't Nirvana (the unconditioned - the purest formless infinite consciousness) the end of all spiritual paths? Is there anything deeper than that which 5-MeO-DMT can help you with?