traveler

Important insight from mahasamdhi

111 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

@Leo Gura It's a WORLD of love. 

Nope. This world is for children who fear LOVE.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Meta-Man I don't think you comprehend the radicality of taking 5 MeO for 30 days straight. It's obvious he is far ahead of most people, but that doesn't mean you take it on belief, nor you shut your mind to what is being said. 

@Leo Gura Love Me i feel my direct experience is really tough on me when i have all this info and no insight of what consciousness is !!!

Edited by ilyas dolliazal

I think to really have a "common-ground" to have a conversation at this point with Leo, is to at least do the same "take 5-meo for 30 days" and then come back and have a conversation on equal grounds. 

Lets be mature and sincere with each other. 

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your whole life is a shitty metaphor for Love.

??

Be careful that the people booty licking you on here, seeing you as a spiritual headmaster supreme authority doesn't get to your head. It could blind you from the pointings you are giving yourself through all of these "delusional" people who have 0.00001% the consciousness you have.

Btw not related to your comment here, that was funny

Edited by traveler

Right now it seems like a conversation between a daltonic and a person who can see color. Language is limited to be able to communicate the experience. 

So the best answer one could give to the daltonic is actually to cure him/her and let him/her see/experience color for himself/herself. 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sahaja samadhi is bullshit. Finite bullshit.

Oops, I meant mahasamadhi. The final dissolution into Infinite Love, from which many people do not return.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

Keep playing your games, kids. I'm out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Guys  be careful not to put anyone else on a pedestal.  You are God which you already know.  So really the deeper levels are just Infinity no matter how incredibly deep they may feel in the present moment when that state of consciousness is actual.   They will get infinitely deeper everytime that's fine relative to you.  But eventually those states of consciousness fade into memory as you return to normal states of consciousness.  Ofcourse memory itself is illusory -  dissolving into a conplete state of mahasamadhi God would no longer be on the forum in the form of a human.  Formlessness in its purest form.  Total Oneness.  Total Unity.   A merging with the present moment eternally.   Once you are directly conscious of this there is no reason to do it "intentionally" unless you want to.   That's your choice as God.  It does not make you any less God to remain as form.    

So i gotta say i do not see anything incorrect with what @Meta-Man is saying here.   Leo got in a bit over his head.  Its all good.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Keep playing your games, kids. I'm out.

Really killed the vibe there... hehe, was just getting fun. Love you

@Inliytened1 mmpf. So consciousness is inherently restricted by form? Or is the illusion of perspective a construct of duality?

Edit: just read the thread, nvm

Edited by gswva

29 minutes ago, gswva said:

@Inliytened1 mmpf. So consciousness is inherently restricted by form? Or is the illusion of perspective a construct of duality?

Formed reality as i call it is nothing but perspectives.  Consciousness tricks itself into limitation via form

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 But then why am I exploring the world from a human point of view and not from a cell or any infinitesimal bit of form?

1 minute ago, gswva said:

@Inliytened1 But then why am I exploring the world from a human point of view and not from a cell or any infinitesimal bit of form?

You are.  You just aren't conscious of it in your current state of consciousness or you would stop being a human and you would be a cell.   Simultaneously you are everything right now but you need a radically higher mystical state of consciousness to become conscious of that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Good insight: God can reincarnate because I AM him ? 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

31 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Formed reality as i call it is nothing but perspectives.  Consciousness tricks itself into limitation via form

Duality or form is within non-duality or formlessness, but simultaneously it is the whole thing.

Pull out your hand.  Look at your finger.  See it as the finger.  Now see that the finger is simultaneously the whole hand.  Become conscious of that.  That's how God or reality is.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I knew the nothing matters guy was still here haha.  Love is. 

❤❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.