KamaZeen

Experiences that Made You Start to Question The World Around You

32 posts in this topic

I remember watching Zeitgeist - The Movie  watching this when it came out and it was very controversial. It had a big impact on me and made me question the world I lived in for the first time. It made me want to find the answers, the truth. It planted a lot of seeds that looking back on it I still find it to be true, things about religion, politics, the elite.

I really like the quote it had.

"They must find it difficult... Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." -G. Massey

Edited by KamaZeen

@KamaZeen
Sadly "conspiracy theories" are not allowed on this forum, questionable whoever decides what is and what is not in this category, but yeah, I guess there is a general consensus of so called "experts".

So yeah, questioning is forbidden on here, sorry mate.

@LaucherJunge It reinforces the survival of the ego in a viral way. You are burying yourself in duality which is the opposite of what the forum is supposed to be about. I'm sure there are many communities in which you can already discuss this. It's not like I care though, just sayin

I see, I wasn't sure it was conspiracy at first. It merely opened my mind when I was young to look for answers about the world.

12 hours ago, gswva said:

@LaucherJunge It reinforces the survival of the ego in a viral way. You are burying yourself in duality which is the opposite of what the forum is supposed to be about. I'm sure there are many communities in which you can already discuss this. It's not like I care though, just sayin

Couldn't that be a good thing. Ego wanting to survive can be a very good thing. It can cause us to strive for something better especially when it causes us to question and seek out what is really true beyond the conspiracy.

I might make a new thread about it, how conspiracies or experiences about how we view the world open our mind up to look for the truth in things. Actually, I'll see if I can revise this right now.

@DivineSoda

12 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

Edward Snowden's revelations in 2013. 

Those revelations really made we wonder where the world is heading...technology moving so fast...the consquences...and yeah all that data they have on us.

Julian Assange and Wikileaks was even more interesting to me honestly.
That they have all the data on us was honestly very obvious, but yet again a conspiracy thoery. That's why I can only laugh at people dismissing everything without questioning. I have been right before about these things not only once.

@LaucherJunge Nothing is stopping you from writing a better search engine or social network with higher moral values. The problem is, how do we know what really defines morality without experiencing non-duality or higher level of awareness? It makes sense to stay consistent with what we want to know.

@gswva
You can only get so big before you don't have much of a say anymore.
What defines morality is Love and Compassion.
It's true you shouldn't take my words as the truth, find the truth for yourself.

watching cosmic disclosure

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

watching adam curtis on bbc, made me realise how corrupt the world is. He does documentaries centralising around peoples desire for power and the complexities that govern it

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

before any psychedelics, at age of 8 I asked people if that was sure that we see the same color or if our sense of it differ even if we give it the same name.

beware I m not a super human, but a friend of 26 years couldn't understand this, that is obvious.

I call'd people npc at age of 15 years old.

I think video games and living in my own head almost all the time since early childhood played a lot on my "awareness". ( I played probably 10k hours games before 20y )

Something that I grasb at 8 years old a guy of 26 couldn't, ( we had to talk to him as 2 friends to makes him "understand" ) ( I m currently 26 )

that makes me think that reality could be really "deluded" for many peoples, really "bubble", really "tunnel".

leo talked about his outrageous experiences, most of the experience he got ( thanks to him ) I got them on LSD first time, not all of them.
and what he talks at the end, I told it to my psych at 20 y old ( that everything is a dream and reality will end if I close my eyes. )

She give me ritaline as an answer LOL. but as I m the psych, I was giving ritaline to myself, the goal was selling it for weed though.

I m so deluded on many things still, so had lost somes pieces, and find again some others.

I think reality is super real now. But still. I don't know is the more obvious answer.

Leo was very truthful in his last video, we don't know, can't know.
he teached me a lot about others non existential delusion ( like self love )

before him I was just a nihilistic pack of shit.

I think I just follow leo because he is "wake" and funny, one of my favorit youtuber.

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

At age 5 my Mom and dentist told me that they would give me a hedgehog to play with if I just sat still for the dental exam. I knew they were just trying to trick me. There never was a hedgehog.

So they never got their exam.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

At 4th grade while crossing street 

This insight hit me: " there are only others because of me, everything exists cause i exist and when i will be gone nothing will exist.  " 

I was in awe with that thought and later i didnt ground in that

But now i do realise what a profound meaning it had. 

@Leo Gura LOL

once I run for avoid forced vaccination at school / 6years old, I run with a friend named caramba, who was very tall for his age. 

he pass the barrier of school, but I get caught cause I was fucking short. ( still is )

I don't know if it's related, but I was already trying to escape the matrix hahaha

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

I discovered The Best Page in The Universe.

maddox.xmission.com

Those were good times

I thought about the gap between the real world skills required to pursue computer science engineering taking about a few thousand hours to truly master versus what the Indian system requires to go through , for the same few thousand hours in order to pass a competitive exam. What a waste. 

Edited by captainamerica