Bruno NuAr

Moving lights in the sky last night!...

5 posts in this topic

It was about 9:30 GMT when I went to the garden to feed the foxes.

I was observing Venus and start to spot lots of moving lights coming from SW towards NE. They look like stars, same size and bright.

All moving at the same speed and direction.

There was more than 30 of these.

Does anyone saw these lights in different locations?

Wonder what it could be.

Few examples;

1.  Meteor showers

2. Satellites, especially the Starlink satellites from SpaceX. (video release yesterday 19.4.2020)

3. Logan Pauls recent encounter. He did a interview with Steven Greer about the CE5 few months ago (video released 17.4.2020)

Warning!!! Loud voices, put down the volume.

Does any video ring a bell?

( If not How fast were they moving? Did they ignite themselves like in Logan Paul video? Was there a variance in speed and any weird turns?)

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

I also saw those lights a few weeks ago above my house. It was starlink satellites from SpaceX. Looks pretty cool tho.

1 hour ago, Zanoni said:

Wonder what it could be.

Few examples;

1.  Meteor showers

2. Satellites, especially the Starlink satellites from SpaceX. (video release yesterday 19.4.2020)

3. Logan Pauls recent encounter. He did a interview with Steven Greer about the CE5 few months ago (video released 17.4.2020)

Warning!!! Loud voices, put down the volume.

Does any video ring a bell?

( If not How fast were they moving? Did they ignite themselves like in Logan Paul video? Was there a variance in speed and any weird turns?)

I guess it was the Starlink satellites. They were a bit more spaced then in that video, but that's probably due to my location.

Edited by Bruno NuAr

19 minutes ago, Bruno NuAr said:

I guess it was the Starlink satellites. They were a bit more spaced then in that video, but that's probably due to my location.

Great you found out.

Here is a link if you need to know when they pass next time:  https://findstarlink.com/

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki