erik8lrl

After dissolving into infinite love, my experience

29 posts in this topic

Thank you, great read, so much that resonates here

i really agree with your perspective on psychedelics: they are amplifiers

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Should I even worry about dying before being enlightened? If everything is already perfectly imagined, including breaking through altered states of consciousness, God wouldn't play such trick on me right?

I'm asking because I wonder if I can really take my time working toward it while enjoying life, or if I should let go of this stupid ego of mine as soon as possible. I can hardly nuke it with psychedelics since my health is garbage. At the same time, it doesn't feel right to do anything if it's not the purest form of love.

Edited by gswva

@Leilani It is all. All possible concepts and duality collapse into one. Absolute infinite infinity. It cannot be described by words because of this, but if I were to describe it it would be infinite love.

@gswva From the perspective of the spiritual journey, the ego is important. To believe there are such things as enlightenment and try to pursue it with effort is needed for most people to awaken. However, the truth is you are already what you are. You cannot be anything else. Enlightenment is just a moment of realizing you are what you are and will always be no matter what. There is a great beauty in not knowing, for it gives the realization of love/self so much more meaning. It is why we are here, not to be God, but to be God without knowing it. It is love. So love yourself. And live a life full of love, follow your heart and trust yourself. For then, you become what you seek, the purest form of love, because that's what you are.

On 17/08/2020 at 11:20 PM, gswva said:

Should I even worry about dying before being enlightened? If everything is already perfectly imagined, including breaking through altered states of consciousness, God wouldn't play such trick on me right?

I'm asking because I wonder if I can really take my time working toward it while enjoying life, or if I should let go of this stupid ego of mine as soon as possible. I can hardly nuke it with psychedelics since my health is garbage. At the same time, it doesn't feel right to do anything if it's not the purest form of love.

You will have already died plenty of times not being enlightened in all the past lives you’ve lived (simultaneously). There will come a life where you will be enlightened and then you will not return. You can get there fast or slow depending on choices but you’ll always get there. I have never taken any “illegal” drugs or psychedelics and this has come to me in this lifetime without it through lots of reading. I know it’s just because of the work I’ve done in prior lifetimes (possibly with psychedelics who know). Thats my take on where I am at right now.