DreamScape

Personal plan for life vs following the heart

9 posts in this topic

I have personal desires and things that I want of the future, but my heart wants something else. I want to be like one of those people who awakens very deeply and goes off alone to really, deeply cultivate deep awakening and abilities and such. Maybe do research and create new things.

My heart wants to be a part of the world and influence others. My heart is very communal and wants to be around others quite a bit.

I have/had a lot of shadow material related to the heart, which is partially healed, which is maybe why I have resistance? Thoughts, opinions?

Genesis 27:27-29

Awaken, live from the heart and live in the world from the heart, true awakening allows you the absolute freedom to do as you wish. 

This quote may help you, surprisingly from a marketer. 

'To get what you want in life, find out what other people want and deliver it to them in the best way possible.' 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I don't confuse the situation any more than it needs to be.

1. Do hardcore spiritual practises

2. Do them a lot and consistently

3. Use correct form and technique.

4. Gradually add, correct and intensify the practices. More and more and more and more.

And...there you have it. The perfect recipe for enlightenment. It's hard to stick to that tho^

Teach and serve others from your deepest understandings as long as they can receive it.
Once your teachings and services get too advanced for the people, pull back from the public and start to focus more on yourself. 
And later you can come back again as a teacher, but on a much higher level, like Jesus Fucking Christ :D 

4 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Awaken, live from the heart and live in the world from the heart, true awakening allows you the absolute freedom to do as you wish. 

This quote may help you, surprisingly from a marketer. 

'To get what you want in life, find out what other people want and deliver it to them in the best way possible.' 

Honestly I don't think that last line is good life advice at all. Doesn't sound to have much to do with living from the heart or with your own internal guidance

@Waken Yeah, probably not applicable here on 2nd thoughts. 

However, in the realm of business, that quote could be the foundation of an era of conscious business, as most companies simply don’t employ that message. 

it certainly can come from a place of love, depending how you interpret it and act on it. And, of course the audience you are serving. 

Maybe it should add discover what people “truly want”

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 yes got you. In a conscious world, I think people create something because that's what they love, that's who they are, which is a different orientation than looking at what others want. I heard Bashar say (not sure if you know him), that if you're passionate about creating/sharing something, there will be others who want to receive it, always, as that is how life works. Life doesn't create a longing to share, without something that wants to receive it. But of course, we're not quite living in such a conscious world and not many people would be willing to try this approach, and that marketeer quote could be a big step up for how business is run today.

Great advice you all. Thank you. I'm gonna find a way to integrate it into one, or just live from the heart as much as possible.

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29