Surfingthewave

Concerns for Leo

233 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Leo Gura  I want embodiment of love and enlightenment. If that's not what's going on here then so be it maybe you're right.

Embodiment of love and enlightenment is what is being explored, researched, and actualized here. But it takes time. It's a process. It doesn't happen in one leap.

I am a researcher. My commitment goes beyond my personal enlightenment and liberation. I research new ways to enlightenment and I even research things around and beyond classic enlightenment.

You realize there are countless seekers on this forum who think you're fully enlightened and will do as you do. You have a responsibility to those seekers too.

Well if it makes you feel better I will tell those seekers that I'm not fully enlightened and I have much more waking up to do.

I am simply sharing the things I have realized and experienced up to this point in my life. I am actively documenting my spiritual journey. A spiritual journey is a long and twisted thing. It is not A to B.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

it's the way you're going about it.

You assume the way I go about them when actually, you don't know. 

My journal is filled with what I do, from sitting in silence, meditating, contemplating, etc.

I never said you could take a psychedelic, do no work, and eventually become enlightened. 

@Nak Khid Please chill out on the infantile sarcasm. It’s fine to express different views and humor, yet don’t make a mockery of exploring consciousness. 

I would not recommend Leo's path to anyone. 

And at the same time it's why I love him so much. We don't realize how much he's doing for us as a Truth seeker. 

@Leo Gura
Your energy was off the hook in your last vid. It was very healing, just watching it. 

Guys, let's just respect eachothers paths and take the feedback we give eachother (hopefully in a loving sincere way).

@Leo Gura  Okay. I'm sorry I came off aggressive but I feel like this needs to be said.

I do appreciate your work, and you are the reason I even started meditating so it's not like I think you're a snake oil salesman.

But there are major blind spots in your path, as others have pointed out. And it's worth engaging with them.

The OP was an awesome poster. So was @keyelements, but both are gone because of this path you're down.

The telepathy aspect of his latest video was awesome.  I think that humanity is still centuries away from things like this.  But they exist.  That is why Leo's research is so priceless in today's time.  He is one of the most conscious human beings on the planet.    You guys found a special place here.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Surfingthewave I had the same thoughts but I couldn't word it so eloquently. Leo's last video made me think different on 5 meo DMT. Life is just masturbation. Even if you are as "enlightened" as Leo.

In Tate we trust

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The telepathy aspect of his latest video was awesome.  I think that humanity is still centuries away from things like this.  But they exist.  That is why Leo's research is so priceless in today's time.  He is one of the most conscious human beings on the planet.    You guys found a special place here.  

Amen brother

Haven't seen much people this loving about what they're doing. This last vid broke my heart open.

Edited by Visionary

What Raptorsin7 is addressing is important.  I didn't have those premonitions for no reason. 

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

The telepathy aspect of his latest video was awesome.  I think that humanity is still centuries away from things like this. 

Well, actually, this has been around for a very long time. There's a lot of literature and ancient scripture about it.

There called Siddhis they are paranormal, supernatural, or otherwise magical powers, abilities, and attainments that are the products of yogic advancement through sādhanās such as meditation and yoga.

They are cool ?, but can be a distraction to awakening and enlightenment. I was able to channel for a few years...it was a distraction.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

5 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

What Raptorsin7 is addressing is important.  I didn't have those premonitions for no reason. 

What was he addressing? Chasing states? He addressed that.  It is research into God   The danger in this is falling into the trap of desiring as a finite being to become full on God.     That's a danger he has acknowledged and avoided.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Artaemis They don't see it. But i'm glad you do.

Look at my response.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 It's not what he is saying specifically.  It's why he is saying it.  His intuition is picking up on something significant. 

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Inliytened1 I don't think you get it. What else do you want me to say?

The deal is yes, he was beckoned to full Infinity.  But he is still here.  It is a trap.  But he has acknowledged that he has circumvented that trap.  So there is probably not much more to say.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Pookie said:

Each student takes the individual risk of being led astray, while Leo takes on the aggregate risk of leading each of his followers astray.

Any teacher has the capacity to lead you astray. Because there's no way for you to know for sure if the teacher is guiding you to the highest Truth. To know that for sure you'd already have to have the highest Truth yourself, which means you wouldn't need the teacher.

See my video: How Authority Works

Any authority I have was given to me by you. As God, you are the only authority in the universe. But you are in denial about that. So you vest authority in others.

@Leo Gura My intuition is picking up that taking/ encouraging 5meoDMT use can be dangerous. I don't know why. 

2 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

@Leo Gura My intuition is picking up that taking/ encouraging 5meoDMT use can be dangerous. I don't know why. 

It CAN be dangerous. So can meditation, self-inquiry, and yoga.

Spirituality is an inherently dangerous activity. Which is why most people don't do it.

You should treat 5-MeO-DMT like you would a live chainsaw.