On 19.4.2020 at 7:35 PM, fridjonk said:

You are all alone. 

You are all alone. 

Life is imaginary 

hahahahahaha

hahahaha

COME ON. think for yourself.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

12 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

COME ON. think for yourself.

Why would I think? That's whats trying to be disidentified. 

I just saw a video with Iron Mike Tyson.. I think he is now enlightened. Amazing 5meo. Said"If I had taken 5meo during my prime I probably would have quit boxing".  

14 minutes ago, vela3 said:

I think he is now enlightened.

He's not enlightened. He just had one or two breakthroughs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I feel bad for Leo right now, all these people telling him all the things he should do, probably sending him batshit crazy PMs. 

:|

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

59 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Leo Gura How do you define enlightenment?

There are no dark corners left in you, all fear has vanished. - Osho. 

But "enlightenment" is not the endpoint, it goes deeper. 

@fridjonk You realize Leo's in a seekers trap right?

I think it's a joke but I'm a heartless bastard. You should reevaluate this desire for understanding you two love so much 

Edited by Raptorsin7

@fridjonk Embodiment of love in your life and living in the world.

Leo's just sitting in his house getting high. Hes basically being a drug addict but in an enlightened way lmao.

Connection with other humans is where it's at. How long it takes him to realize that is anyones guess.

I got my popcorn I'm loving the show

@Raptorsin7 I have a feeling you don't really believe that. But so few have gone this deep it's understandable as to how one can not trust it with belief. But do you see how you are just making assumptions, you don't actually know what it's like from his point of view. From the outside, it may look like he is a drugged-out seeker, but what if he just stumbled upon such a great golden treasure, he wouldn't care about what others thought. he's completely vulnerable and transparent as one can be in his videos. 

Connection with other humans is just god thinking there are others. When you realize you are all alone, and that all others are you, literally. There is no point in socializing or anything of that sort. Normal life will seem crazy. 

@fridjonk  That's a joke. But you are free to pursue your delusion.

From my point of view you're delusional. From your point of view i'm delusional. 

Once again, if you don't see it you don't see it. 

There are actual enlightened people on the forum calling out Leo's nonsense here. If you think Leo is the most woke then cool, have fun.

And lol at me not believing loving your life and having an impact on the world is the name of the game for spiritual seekers. 

"I can't wait for the part of the path where I do nothing but blast myself with drugs, and become a total hermit"- Said no one ever

20 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

From my point of view you're delusional. From your point of view i'm delusional. 

I didn't say you were delusional. I question myself every day. Truth comes 1st, not having a need to be right.

22 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

There are actual enlightened people on the forum calling out Leo's nonsense here. If you think Leo is the most woke then cool, have fun.

There are also people here who do 5-MeO such as "seratoninluv", and they completely agree with what he says, and "inliytende1" who has not done psychedelics, yet he has come to the same conclusions. And I've verified much of what Leo speaks of, and it just is the truth, there is no "but maybe its not", no it just is what it is in these states. It's oneness, it just is how it is. 

And it's not like what Leo is saying is going against what enlightened folk say, they'd agree on 90% of the same things because truth is truth, they just choose to judge psychedelics out of ignorance without having even tried them Which shows that they are not perfect.

On 19.4.2020 at 8:10 PM, Adam M said:

@Surfingthewave 

And also, is a sneaky way for you to project your own lack of personal development and self acceptance.

I disagree.

The fact that Leo is more conscious than 99.9% of this forum, doesn't mean all concerns about him are "projection". They are not. Part of the concerns are fully legitimate and valid.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

On 20.4.2020 at 5:29 PM, Nak Khid said:

5Meo says your physical body doesn't matter

Maybe YOU want to think that and you corrapt 5Meo into your paradigm.

Remind you that you can take 5Meo and still be stage blue thinker if you states rigid "facts" like this.

Edited by Nivsch

On 20.4.2020 at 9:27 AM, Surfingthewave said:

@Pookie I disagree. Leo could live a truly wonderful life as an enlightenment being in his physical body. Lots of teachers do.

@Mafortu Yes there is a sadness in his face. After all these years of work. Perhaps imo all these years of studying and exploring reality he has lost touch of the amazingness of reality in the physical body. He talks of hearing I love you for the first time. That also made me sad. But take from it what you will. 

@Raptorsin7I think it's important to point out the dark side of the path and we shouldn't be blindly following someone, we should be critical and be open to discuss what information is presented. 

???

Also, everyone has his dark nights and the backward rationalization that some people here do into thinking that everything they hear is (at the end of the day...) perfectly right no matter what is oversimplification and absurd.

Leo's perspective even with his great achivements and wisdom is still limited. like all of us.

Edited by Nivsch

@Raptorsin7 Well sorry but @fridjonk is right. 

But since are all you and you literally are them why not love yourself. Can you lose anything? 

Infinite Love is Enlightenment @Raptorsin7. That's real you forever. Can't be other way because God is everything. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity