DLH

Leo’s video Feedback

63 posts in this topic

@NahmIf he doesn't exist then you too are as imaginary as him. So how can I trust your words then ? Who is to trust?

Correctly you said that I want friends, relationships etc, but if they alla are fake, then isn't it all meaningless?

Edited by TheGreekSeeker

@DLH At a personal level, introspection for me is easiest at the two extremes. When there’s a mixed-bag, it’s much harder for me to sort through. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Love & compassion can’t be misunderstood or misused. 

I will have to disagree with your POV on this one.  Love & compassion can be misunderstood or misused when someone is unconscious, operating from anger, fear, hate, manipulation and vengeance etc.  From the absolute aspect, yes, I would have to agree with you, but I don’t think anyone has reached the absolute state and essence of Love and Compassion that I am aware of.

Deep seeded unconscious thoughts, ideas, imaginations, beliefs, feelings and emotions will have a huge influence on how we humans perceive and express our feelings of Love and compassion from our limited human POV.   Yes, I get the POV of love you are pointing towards, but I am trying to point towards superficial aspects of there use, comprehension and expressions.  

Edited by DLH

@DLH Misunderstanding occurs in thinking. Love & compassion can’t be thought. That’s why there’s the path, etc. There is no separate self which could use or misuse love & compassion, there is only the perspective of absolute. What is said to be unconscious cant be said to be influencing. “Limited human point of view” is not perception, it’s a belief.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 4/19/2020 at 8:38 PM, Nahm said:

What is said to be unconscious cant be said to be influencing. “Limited human point of view” is not perception, it’s a belief.

Thanks for sharing, I understand your POV, and that is what I am basically point to; "Limited human point of view” is not perception, it’s a belief".  Whether we like it or not, we are in the Human Earth experiment, which primarily functions from our attachments to beliefs. There are beliefs that individuals are aware of at the surface level, sub conscious level, and then there are beliefs far deeper in the Ego human conscious Mind that most people are not aware of.  Our beliefs have a huge influence on the Human experience and they are aspects of behaviours, feelings and emotions.  These beliefs may, or may not be expressed, felt or understood fully at the individual and collective levels by some Red, Blue, orange and possibly higher SD's.   You and I, and many on these forums have their own POV's of Love and Compassion from their beliefs, and we all express and understand them differently from these operational Beliefs of varying levels of awareness.  Yes, “Love & compassion can’t be thought". I fully agree with you and understand this Truth!  But from the EGO human conscious “Devilish” Mind, it can also be perceived and acted on unconsciously through many layers and filters of beliefs.  Underneath these beliefs, Yes, everything is Love!  Some people may be aware of this absolute Love, but then there are many people that are not.  It is the lack of awareness of how these devilish beliefs that unknowingly are perceived, misuse and misunderstood, within the umbrella of absolute Love and Compassion that I am pointing to.   

Just sharing a POV

Edited by DLH

@DLH

Neat. It’s possible the more subtly desired inquiry which initially “resulted” in creating this thread is arising in clarity. A flipping of outward inspection, inward, if you will. If you’re interested, just for fun, these questions come to mind...

1 hour ago, DLH said:

I understand your POV

What is it, actually?

1 hour ago, DLH said:

There are beliefs that individuals are aware of at the surface level, sub conscious level, and then there are beliefs far deeper in the Ego human conscious Mind that most people are not aware of

Can you explain an example ‘close to home’...a belief you are aware of which you are not conscious of?

1 hour ago, Nahm said:
3 hours ago, DLH said:

I understand your POV

What is it, actually?

Okay, no one can actually fully understand and fully realize another persons POV, they can only imply they understand from their own POV.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:
3 hours ago, DLH said:

There are beliefs that individuals are aware of at the surface level, sub conscious level, and then there are beliefs far deeper in the Ego human conscious Mind that most people are not aware of

Can you explain an example ‘close to home’...a belief you are aware of which you are not conscious of?

No, I can't, If I am aware of my unconscious belief, consequently, will no longer be unconscious!

If I were to give you an example, the example can only come from a past perceived unconscious belief that escaped my attention in the past, and was outside my field of Human Mind conscious attention at point of time, but has now been made aware of in the present moment, or in the past-future.

Having said that, let’s kindly not continue with dissecting the literal and grammatical interpretations of words to describe POV’s, I am merely try to express thoughts, ideas and beliefs as a form of sharing thoughts, ideas and beliefs for people to ponder on.

In all fairness, lets please allow people the opportunity to return to the original topic if they are interested.

Thanks again Nahm, you do provide food for thought(s)! ✌

Edited by DLH

@DLH

Isn’t ‘the past’ a belief though? 

How can there be an ‘unconscious belief’ which is contingent on another belief (the past)?

What I’m getting at is all which could be said to be ‘needed’ to see, is already what is, what is presently thought & felt. That there is nothing beyond surface. (Ultimately revealing love & compassion aren’t a point of view, perspective, thought, subconscious, or belief.)

With respect to your request though, yes. Ignore this and return to the topic. No worries. 

On 20.4.2020. at 0:51 AM, Nahm said:

@DLH Nice introspection, & no worries. :) Just remember it’s a dream & he doesn’t exist. 

When I read this, is just what's the point.Why not stay as "remembering". 

Why bother? 

Why I bother with this dream? 

Not interesting anymore. It's much more interesting when you do not know. 

Why bother with continuation? 

The video is beautiful and raw, I really enjoyed it and sometimes teared up myself because I have experienced some of the acceptance and love Leo is talking about.

I remember when Leo came out with infinite reality like 3 years ago and I was like how would Leo top this? how much further can he go? haha.

Leo you are a beautiful man when you speak your truth.

The ending concerns me a little only cause, I can't tell if you are actually going to die physically, or will you be reborn and be true to Unconditional Love?. I am curious why 'dying' is seen as the highest act of love. Why not devout yourself to helping others in a more risky way? 

Like I have been studying Christian saints and some of these guys like St. Francis Assisi would go help people with Leprosy. Is this dedicated not the highest form of love? To give your life for others?

@Nahm Don't get me wrong but for God there’s no experience entire thing is pretty much masturbation. 

I am that Love which is Everything. 

But ok. 

Hard to recover and deep down like my life is taken away, I feel that way. 

Like I am killed lol. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Nahm Don't get me wrong but for God there’s no experience entire thing is pretty much masturbation. 

But ok. 

Like I am killed lol. 

Yes we've been there. You inspired me though little Jesus ❤️? 

Recover well & sleep well. And you'll soon see life again ;) what you had was just the beggining of a greater story.

21 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

But ok. 

Like I am killed lol. 

I am thinking about this too, I can resonate with you. But deep down I feel that all the intellectual paradigm that I was building for so many years is falling apart like a card house. I do not even know what to think anymore. Sometimes, pondering is very overwhelming. Maybe we just need to concentrate on some physical activities or hobbies to let it go for a while. I used to be aware all the time and had some space where there were no thoughts. Now it feels weird inside, on top of that I have a disturbing mind. I can not even describe my feeling. It feels like a gnawing wound. That is the best definition I can ascribe to my sensation. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"