Forrest Adkins

Questions about the New Video

12 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura You said you were offered this option of a mahasamadhi and I dont know if you can answer this, but I would like your opinion on it.

So god exploded into the duality, and love works like a gravitational force to merge every particle of god back into itself.

Dont you think - or do you think its possible - that its more like what the Ra Material says where every soul goes through (hundreds of thousands?) of incarnations going up the densities of consciousness becoming a bit more godlike and interconnected with the other with every incarnation. You can take faster or slower routes but of course everyone will eventually get there.  However, In the material it says going through 4th density alone lasts like a couple million years (And everyone is fully aware that other=self=god at that stage). There are equal things found in the yogic traditions that match up to this.

So I would like your opinion of this, you are describing it as if it could all be ended right here and there. But I intuit that its a more drawn out process, otherwise wouldn't being a human be something like the pinnacle of evolution? The game would end right here.

Edited by Forrest Adkins

@Forrest Adkins The highest consciousness I have experienced transcended souls, levels, densities, years, books, Buddha, and Ra.

It is a pure singularity of Love. The end.

But whether you can/will actually abide in that consciousness in this lifetime, I have no idea. But you can get a peak of it for sure.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Are other people in my (James’s) life conscious? It seems like a yes or no question/answer to me, and I feel like you’re hinting at the answer being ‘no.’ I would love an explanation of this. My interpretation of this is basically solopsism, with the caveat that there are many nodes/branches of the one God consciousness experiencing differnet lives/realities at once. But within each of these nodes/branches, none of the other seemingly conscious entities in their life are actually conscious during each individual node/branch’s experience. Is this your interpretation? Or are the other people in each node/branch conscious afterall? Or is there another way to think about it? Thanks so much for all that you do Leo!

Edited by upstream

I have a question as well. 

The video has me quite troubled.  I thought one of the purposes of pursuing Enlightenment was to alleviate yourself from the fear of death. A minute awakening experience of mine (while on surgery they had to stop my heart and let me turned off for some seconds. I felt the void and it was wonderful.) did indeed lessen my fear. However, I find it stressful to think that someone as Leo, who's had so many awakenings, still gets terrified from an experience such as this. I'm not trying to put him on the pedestal but you get my point.

To the readers with more "intimate" awakenings: How do you fear death? (Does that make sense?)

I've contemplated posting this comment. Of course I need to find out for myself. But still the thought lingers...

1 hour ago, Panagos22 said:

I thought one of the purposes of pursuing Enlightenment was to alleviate yourself from the fear of death.

And that alleviation comes by dying.

You can't get around death, only through it.

Once you're through, then you can laugh.

I've had many ego-deaths.

@Leo Gura What do you think about Conversations With God? Can you point any teachings in those books that you disagree with in your current understanding?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

16 minutes ago, roopepa said:

@Leo Gura What do you think about Conversations With God? Can you point any teachings in those books that you disagree with in your current understanding?

It's very good. Can't speak to the aliens and such fringe topics, but the core is dead on.

if you really look humans deeply, very deeply, theirs hands, their faces, you'll feel everyone is already an alien :D 

On 4/20/2020 at 0:16 AM, roopepa said:

On 4/20/2020 at 0:33 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's very good. Can't speak to the aliens and such fringe topics, but the core is dead on.

I listened to the video on Sunday.  That book came to mind and I resolved to visit the forum to see if anyone had mentioned that book.  It is neat to see the synchronicity of seeing this mention of it.