Husseinisdoingfine

Question about consciousness and rude people

9 posts in this topic

The full title is not able to fit in that square. Anyways, the title was: Can I quickly become conscious enough so that my mom's yelling has no effect on me?

How do I do this?

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

More knowledge of biologic content of the human brain

Méditation contemplation of thought

Digestion

Music

And a lot of self love ❣️

Posted (edited)

Sorry to hear about that. 

Make the mom disappear from your consciousness. 

Keep yourself engaged and wear headphones without sound. 

Pretend like you are reading something. 

Love yourself and become your own support system. 

Your are your  own life. Your own creator. Your own emancipator. 

Wishes. 

Edited by Preety_India

J̸͟͞u̸͟͞m̸͟͞p̸͟͞ s͞t̸͟͞r̸͟͞e̸͟͞e̸͟͞t̸͟͞ j̸͟͞u̸͟͞m̸͟͞p̸͟͞ s̸͟͞t̸͟͞r̸͟͞e̸͟͞e̸͟͞t͞ 

🅗🅔🅐🅣🅗 - 🅜🅨 🅞🅦🅝 🅒🅞🅒🅞🅞🅝 🅞🅕 🅛🅞🅥🅔 🅐🅝🅓 🅟🅔🅐🅒🅔

My twin Flame guardian is a Dragon. 

Quickly? Everything is a journey and for some, sure quickly, for others, a lifetime. 

Recognize that it's not about her and that it's in you. Her yelling strikes a chord that causes resonance playing its tune within you. You need to change your tuning so that it no longer trigger whatever trigger you.

How? Explore what that might be and let it go. How quickly you get an effect is determined by how easily you can explore, find and let go of whatever that is. 

Posted (edited)

I know what you are going through.

Expect more of it, and each time you hear her yelling put yourself in a comfortable place. Observe your body, literally say relax three times. The more you let go the lesser it will have an effect. The more it effects you the longer it ll last in you.

There are many ways to relax your body through it, you have to find what works for you. But just asking oneself to relax and observing the feelings in the body is supposed to work generally.

Edited by Pacific Sage
Grammar

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

What you resist, persists.

We can only ever give you advice from our current place. Find what fits best for you. 

good luck! I often find that inquiries about why we feel that way can help shift us away from the negative feeling of the situation. Also staying present helps. 

@sil@SilentTears

The yelling is part of another person and that person would have to do inner work to find out where the yelling is coming from for that person.

Doesn't matter how much you self inquire for the harsh actions of others, the probability of you finding an answer for that is slim.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

What you resist, persists.