WHO IS

Why people imagine certain life, but get what they didnt want?

7 posts in this topic

Hello beautiful peoples of this forum :)

I am pretty sure of that our imagination creates reality however, there is something that makes it harder to accept it as true. 

Consider this : I hear form a good amount of people who say that their life ended up way different from how they imagined it in their past. People on the internet complain all the time about this. So how can it be ? If people imagine their future life to be a certain way but it doesnt become so, then we should consider to what extent people can imagine and manifest their future life to be the way they really want it. 

The other possibility is that there is something/someone else outside of your Being, that decides your "fate/luck" so to speak, and in this way people are just left wit limited amount of freedom of choice.

This meme summarizes this phenomena quite well:

d17.jpg

Edited by WHO IS

Because they are not fully conscious of what they imagined

@WHO IS I would contemplate “what is imagination” and “who is the imagineer and the imagined?”

A few nights ago, I had a dream. The dream character “me” didn’t have a name - lets call him “Paul”. . . .Paul had some type of stressful office job in some corporation in a city. It wasn’t the job he imagined for himself. He wanted to get away for a break, so decided to drive to California to re-unite with some old college friends and re-live ‘the good ole days’. Yet the drive out was quite the hassle. At one point, the road stopped and there was a deep cavern below. Uncrossalbe. Paul finally reached is destination, yet was unable to find parking and got into an argument with some university parking patrol dude that was a wanna be cop. Then Paul couldn’t find his old college buddies. It was so frustrating.

This wasn’t what Paul imagined he spring vacation would be like. Why couldn’t the character Paul imagine what he wanted to into the dream? Who is the imagineer and the imagined? Are they separate from each other? Is each imagination within the Imagination separate from each other? Or are all the imaginations and imagineer one imagined dream?

Notice how the mind likes to create separations and categories such as “I am real. Why can’t I imagine real things into my real life?”. In the above cartoon your posted, notice the separation of “imagined” and “real”. The top panels are “imagined” and the bottom panels are “real”. What is the inter-relationship between “imagined” and “real”. What happens when this duality collapses and it all becomes “imagined”, such as in the dream scenario above?

So God gave you the ability to have your own will, for you in the end to cease to have any will and follow whatever God wills. I see your point. 

I wonder, will there ever be a time when God would be tired of holding others while they are learning to ride the damn bike, and finally see another being who can ride the bike by himself/herself. 

The reason they don’t get what they imagined is that there are reasons why they don’t actually want what they think they want.

I think it goes down to the choices you make. There is not much choice you have, but you always have a choice to make every decision based on fear or based on love. And your life is sum of it's decisions.