electroBeam

Shocking part of Leo's new video

138 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is nothing behind the curtain. But is sure fucking seems like there is. Because your imagine it. Most people are so terrified of this possibility that they just insist on imagining others. And so they stay lost in the dream.

The curtain is our human senses, right?

What's behind the curtain is a state of oneness where there's no sensory information. Right?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

5 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

No, sensory perceptions are not ‘in the way’ of realizing oneness.

Imposing imagined plurality on oneness is.

But... is there a singular form of God? Since it has an infinite extension, its true form is not human.

This singular form certainly does not use the five senses, which are a limitation of human existence. 

That's why I say that our five sense must be some kind of illusory information. 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Thanks a lot all.

That was intimate.

The Video, was the first time I experienced, that ego is god and ego helps me to find to raw love.

There were a lot of situations like this: An urging feeling to stop my spiritual thinking and behaviour, to really help and love others and reality. This feeling was always occuring when I got deep stepped in into love for myself, have the clearest experience of love. But always my reality holds me back by my ego, that told me that it's harmful. But this was just the reality-other-I-merging on and on. I experiencing it slightly more often by changing state of consciousness, especially by transcending emotions fully god-centered. The more I'm stepping into the natural flow and let it fully happen, the more everything else goes with me, going fully frustated or going full bliss. That is such a great imagination.

- always swinging to both opposites in slightly clearer and clearer rhythm, fully engaged.

Thanks a lot to all.

7 hours ago, funcool said:

@Leo Gura Can you use that dmt state to verify certain practices or come up with new techniques? Like verify the stuff from kriya books and certain asanas?

At the peak of 5-MeO-DMT, you will realize all of those spiritual techniques are bullshit. It will all be deconstructed. There are no chakras, no kundalini, etc. It's all imaginary. Including your physical body. All spiritual techniques will become a joke.

6 hours ago, ROOBIO said:

Your video was so deep.

It really made me think? Do I actually want to discover truth that deeply. Do I really want to go that deep.

The video scared the shit out of me. Made me realise: “woah, I am not ready for this shit. Maybe after 10 years of development in my career and self”.

Ill will work with 5 meo when I am older. 

For now I’ll just accept I don’t know shit about anything, continue meditating and science, stick to classical psychedelics for now, pursue my LP. 

Keep in mind I went that deep after close to 100 breakthrough trips over 4+ years.

You will never go that deep when you start.

What I talk about in that video is from taking more psychedelics in 30 days than almost anyone on the planet has ever taken. I would never recommend you do that unless you are very experienced already.

30 days of 5-MeO-DMT is an extremely radial thing. Almost nobody should be doing this. You will not be able to handle it.

6 hours ago, Alextvvv said:

A lot of reports do say it is pretty hard on the body, is it not ? Like the heartbeat going nuts, some people wondering if they'll even make it physically

It's not hard on the body at all when plugged.

Those reports are from people who are freaking out psychologically. They are in fear and cannot handle what 5-MeO wants to show them. So then their body reacts in negative ways.

Once you are used to it, once you know how to surrender, the body can be calm and happy. Like eating cake.

5 hours ago, ilyas dolliazal said:

@Leo Gura I want your opinion about Tv show called Devs its really an interesting show that explain consciousness.   

No show can explain consciousness to you.

You can only understand consciousness by become infinitely conscious yourself.

2 hours ago, billiesimon said:

But... why does God play as the devil?

Following this logic you might just say that our own ignorance is God's fault.

Because God is everything. There cannot be a difference between God/devil when all is ONE.

Of course ignorance is God's fault. Which is why God will never judge you and always love you. Because God understands it IS you. How could God judge itself? God takes 100% responsibility for being everything. Which means it must be LOVE.

If you realized you are Hitler, you couldn't judge him or blame him for anything he did. There would only be compassion.

40 minutes ago, lostmedstudent said:

@Leo Gura

do your video series on ''what is love'' still holds true or have you changed how you understand what Love is ?

Yes they hold.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura have you had realizations on LSD close to those of 5-MeO?  LSD takes me incredibly deep, deeper and clearer than most other psychs.

I've yet to do 5-MeO tho. I don't doubt it takes you deeper into the godhead and is more clear. 

4 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Leo Gura have you had realizations on LSD close to those of 5-MeO?  LSD takes me incredibly deep, deeper and clearer than most other psychs.

I've yet to do 5-MeO tho. I don't doubt it takes you deeper into the godhead and is more clear. 

Nothing matches the absolute clarity of plugged 5-MeO-DMT.

LSD is awesome. But 5-MeO-DMT is pure God.

The only upside to LSD is its superior length.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The only upside to LSD is its superior length.

Agreed, you can break through and stay there for hours trying to figure out what the fuck is happening... which normally I can't do, but I can try?

@WhatAWondefulWorld I mean, you can plug 5-MeO-DMT multiple times back to back. I've done it. But can you handle even one?

Once is too much.

9 hours ago, Alextvvv said:

A lot of reports do say it is pretty hard on the body, is it not ? Like the heartbeat going nuts, some people wondering if they'll even make it physically

It can be, depending on dose, mindset and setting. Plus, I suppose some background physiology could come into play.

I’ve done synthetic 5-Meo in a peaceful, familiar setting (my home). I get into a relaxed mind and body state. My heart rate goes up perhaps 20bpm - from about 70 resting to 90 - which is about my walking bpm, so no big deal. I’ve felt minor constriction, yet I think this is more to do with mild anxiety.

For those that have an extreme physiological response, I would speculate that there may be a background condition, or high anxiety/panic due to one’s personality and setting. When I was new to psychedelics, I had anxiety/panic issues and was very careful about setting. If I ingested toad venom deep in a Peruvian jungle with tribesmen in face paint danicing and people on 5-Meo flopping around on the ground like fish, you bet my heart rate, anxiety and panic would have gone through the roof. 

@fridjonk The imagery that arises for me with 5-Meo is that of a block of perfectly clear crystal. Within that crystal is perfect clarity and anything can arise within it due to its infinite clarity. For me, I can compare all traditional psychedelics to one another, yet I don’t compare 5-Meo to any other psychedelic since everything arises within the clarity of 5-Meo. . . . It would be like comparing a bird to a butterfly and then comparing a birds and butterflies to air. It doesn’t make sense because both birds and butterflies appear within the clarity of air. . . I resonate very strongly with clarity. I’m not the biggest fan of bells and whistles that traditional psychedelics offer. Yet I could see how someone might find the clarity of 5-Meo to be insufficiently entertaining and boring. Especially for those that like CEVs. 

31 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Leo Gura I would probably have a sore asshole afterwards? but yeah I guess if you wanna keep on boofing that shit go right ahead...

It’s a thin syringe, not a 10” dildo. Good grief. . . 

27 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Leo Gura I would probably have a sore asshole afterwards? but yeah I guess if you wanna keep on boofing that shit go right ahead...

Nah... just a sore ego ;)

25 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’m not the biggest fan of bells and whistles that traditional psychedelics offer.

I'm the same, fewer distractions the better. But I don't really get that either with LSD. It's just pure consciousness and love. 

But it's still within duality I guess, so it's never infinite. Just consciousness aware of consciousness. 

I'll be advancing to 5 MeO territory shortly, after working with LSD now for over 40 trips. 

I want to taste the infinite baby! :x

Edited by fridjonk

@fridjonk LSD can give many tastes of the infinite.

It's just that the infinite comes in many flavors and degrees.

Taste the rainbow ;)

@Leo Gura I'm about to try MDMA literally in about 20 minutes. Do you see any use in that? I'm skeptical, but I thought it would be worth a try for one time. 

2 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Leo Gura I'm about to try MDMA literally in about 20 minutes. Do you see any use in that? I'm skeptical, but I thought it would be worth a try for one time. 

Every action in your entire life was necessary for your final awakening.

God wastes nothing.

On 19/4/2020 at 4:59 PM, Brivido said:

@Leo Gura What are your speculations about what happens after that? I guess that by ONENESS you mean being one with the infinite "body" of God, becoming one with the infinite ocean of consciousness, instead of dreaming of being one drop inside the ocean. By the way, while you were describing telepathy, downloading knowledge and Mahasamadhi, it came to my mind the movie "Lucy". 

Thank you so much! Thats why i needed to understand the concept. Not every chimp in this forum giving his subjective opinion.