electroBeam

Shocking part of Leo's new video

138 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality is perspectival.

From my perspective I am all alone.

Yes I know that. But are you thinking only your perspective exists? And I'm not saying if only from your POV only your POV exists and you're all alone, because yes of course. But if other POV exists outside your own POV, in other words, do you think I'm having an experience, or not? 

Edited by Waken

6 minutes ago, Waken said:

You're not answering the question, I can't tell if you're doing that on purpose or not

;)

Discover what is true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura please can you just tell from now on from which perspective you talk, I think many people get confusted by the word "You" you use.

Sometimes you mean:

• You = God,
  • You = another,
  • You = Leo,
  • You = Leo and God,
  • You = another and God,
  • You = God, another and Leo
  • You = no one

Edited by OBEler

@Leo Gura

Just to triple check I got the map right.

I'm God Imagining that you(Leo) are a spiritual teacher who made actualized.org to help the world. 

I'm imagining that you're having spiritual experiences, and doing retreats and all this stuff.

I'm imagining that I'm 1 out of 100s on here who are trying to enlighten, and I'm imagining that there are other people trying to enlighten.

But in reality, that's all completely made up, and what you actually are, is God/Me, talking to Me, trying to wake Me up, and that whole story of you being a teacher living in las vegas doing pickup, teaching all these people is just there as 'padding', as a way of making God's message more believable to the ego?

And all these other people on here, is just padding? An elaborate story designed to coax the little me into discovering God?

If its truly the fucken case, that there's just one ego, why am I just one person out of 100s on here?

What makes me the solopsis one, and not the others?

Why is the story deeply elaborate. Its very very realistic. It really really does seem that I'm just 1 ego out of 100s on here. I'm aware that we are all one, but it seems more to me that every perspective is valid/exists, but ultimately we are all the absolute. Like lets assume my perspective is the only one existing right now, look at your convo with Waken, that seems super super convincing that my perspective isn't the only one here right now. If my perspective is the only perspective that exists, then why are you arguing with others? Wouldn't you only do that if their perspective exists too(Rupert Spira's video deeply resonates with my current understanding)

Why is my perspective the one that exists? Instead of others?

Edited by electroBeam

Yes agreed with OBEler.

"Your experience is my imagination." this could be interpreted many ways, and is an frustratingly unclear answer on my direct question.
Do you mean I don't experience? Because I do, so if you mean that you're wrong. lol.
Do you mean you imagine I experience? If this one, yes of course, but that does not mean I don't experience, because I do.
is the word "my" here Gods 'my'? if that, than yes fine. If God stops imagining my/its experience it stops, of course.
Is the word "my" here Leos 'my'? if that than the first 2 questions apply.

9 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Why is my perspective the one that exists?

What if, you were God? The only being ever because it is TOTAL.

;)

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What if, you were God? The only being ever?

;)

Maybe its because I'm as imaginary and as much of an idea as you are, and everyone else is. Maybe that's the missing link. Maybe we are all philosophical zombies, including me.

Edit: That was a ridiculously dangerous hypothesis in hindsight.

oohhhhh. Yes you're an idea, you're not experiencing anything, you're just an idea, and that makes total sense because so am I. hahahahha

ohhhhhh yeah I'm not the body or mind. That's right hahahahaha.

ohhhh 

ohhhh

ohhhh

ok hahahahahaha

You only think others have an ego if you have an ego. If you don't, then so don't others. There's the answer to my burning question fucken caught it bitch woop woop.

Edited by electroBeam

2 hours ago, Waken said:

Was eloctrobeams worry not understood right? Because now I'm confused lol.

Worry = misunderstanding, confusion = “I”

As I already mentioned I once had the fear that if I stopped dreaming, I would stop the dream for everybody. Later I thought this was just a wrong understanding or interpretation when things got hot.
If I merge into oneness, "your" dream doesn't stop right?

If there is oneness, there is oneness. This would imply there is already no ‘second you’ to ‘merge’ into ‘it’. That’s just thinking (twoness). Meditation is great for letting twoness go and seeing reality as ‘it’ is. 

Only from my pov other povs stop existing, but from another pov their pov remains intact no?

Meditation is really great for letting twoness go and self discovering. 

My mothers experience won't stop when I go into oneness, right. Don't bullshit me now about semantics because of words such as 'me', 'yours' and 'my mother' please. 

Yes it will, because it’s your thinking (twoness). Your thinking is not someone else’s direct experience, it never was, and it will never be, no matter how much you avoid meditation, project your bullshit, and pretend you are not the creator of meaning. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

All this mental masturbation has to stop. You cannot reach God-consciousness this way.

Do the practices and search for TRUTH! Not some ideas you heard from me.

You are NOT going to be able to get a preview of God-consciousness by thinking about it. Not even close. Not even 0.001%. So cut that shit before you waste 5 years of your life.

@Leo Gura Its not mental masturbation its contemplation. And it works for some people so be a little more compassionate.

6 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

its contemplation

That's not going to work.

You need a change in your state of consciousness. You can contemplate from your current state of consciousness for 100 years and get no closer.

Do a practice that changes your state. Everything else is a waste of time.

The compassion is that I'm trying to save you 40 years.

@Leo Gura Can you use that dmt state to verify certain practices or come up with new techniques? Like verify the stuff from kriya books and certain asanas?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not going to work.

You need a change in your state of consciousness. You can contemplate from your current state of consciousness for 100 years and get no closer.

Do a practice that changes your state. Everything else is a waste of time.

The compassion is that I'm trying to save you 40 years.

Your video was so deep.

It really made me think? Do I actually want to discover truth that deeply. Do I really want to go that deep.

The video scared the shit out of me. Made me realise: “woah, I am not ready for this shit. Maybe after 10 years of development in my career and self”.

Ill will work with 5 meo when I am older. 

For now I’ll just accept I don’t know shit about anything, continue meditating and science, stick to classical psychedelics for now, pursue my LP. 

Edited by ROOBIO

25 minutes ago, ROOBIO said:

Ill will work with 5 meo when I am older. 

For now I’ll just accept I don’t know shit about anything, continue meditating and science, stick to classical psychedelics for now, pursue my LP. 

5-meo is not necessarily more strenuous on the mind and body than classical psychedelics. 5-meo is clearer. If you find value in classical psychedelics, you will likely find value in 5-meo - perhaps moreso. 

17 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

5-meo is not necessarily more strenuous on the mind and body than classical psychedelics

A lot of reports do say it is pretty hard on the body, is it not ? Like the heartbeat going nuts, some people wondering if they'll even make it physically

10 minutes ago, Alextvvv said:

Like the heartbeat going nuts, some people wondering if they'll even make it physically

That was my experience. But I don't know if it's harmful per se.

6 hours ago, captainamerica said:

Love alone won't feed someone who is hungry.

You don't actually know this.

It's Love.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are imagining my mahasamadhi so that you can avoid your own. You clever devil.

But... why does God play as the devil?

Following this logic you might just say that our own ignorance is God's fault.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️