electroBeam

Shocking part of Leo's new video

138 posts in this topic

@GodDesireOnlyLove Have you noticed that this thread is so lovable? Hearts are everywhere :) xD

I wonder is it all about my perception...

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Leo Gura What happened to 'isness'? 

Reality just 'is'.

Where did this 'reality is love' come from?

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

This is Leo's huge ego trip and I think he no longer has capacity to realize it and shake out of it. Cult leader 101.

Just the fake laugh at the start of the video makes me cringe and there's two more hours of non sense after that.

53 minutes ago, Derek White said:

@Leo Gura What happened to 'isness'? 

Reality just 'is'.

Where did this 'reality is love' come from?

Love is

The end

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nahm thank you for your earlier suggestion.

Was eloctrobeams worry not understood right? Because now I'm confused lol.
As I already mentioned I once had the fear that if I stopped dreaming, I would stop the dream for everybody. Later I thought this was just a wrong understanding or interpretation when things got hot.
If I merge into oneness, "your" dream doesn't stop right? Only from my pov other povs stop existing, but from another pov their pov remains intact no? My mothers experience won't stop when I go into oneness, right. Don't bullshit me now about semantics because of words such as 'me', 'yours' and 'my mother' please. 

Edited by Waken

@electroBeam yes I read that, but that sounds like it could be a misunderstanding to me, or just misinterpretation on our part. Even Rupert Spira said that the absolute mind can dream/think/live many lives at once, he's not saying there the absolute is only dreaming up one dream. There only being one dream is solipsism, do I interpreted rightly then that Leo is subcribing to solipsism? Maybe the distinction between I the absolute and I as the individual expression got mixed up there? idk. 
If someone mahasamadi's, I won't stop experiencing right.

Edited by Waken

50 minutes ago, Waken said:

@electroBeam yes I read that, but that sounds like it could be a misunderstanding to me, or just misinterpretation on our part. Even Rupert Spira said that the absolute mind can dream/think/live many lives at once, he's not saying there the absolute is only dreaming up one dream. There only being one dream is solipsism. Maybe the distinction between I the absolute and I as the individual expression got mixed up there? idk.
I interpreted it like that in my trip too, that all dreams would collapse. But perhaps that's only because from my own POV, I created everything, the notions of other, etc. and it is that notion that goes, which might have created the feeling that all dreams would collapse. If Leo mahasamadi's, I won't stop experiencing right.

This is what I mean.

Rupert Spira is lost in his own mind here. He's still not understanding how radical nonduality truly is. Other minds are being imagined by him. He still doesn't understand that not only are other minds his own imagination, even his own past states and memories are all imagined in the present. Rupert Spira is imagining that he's ever had a past mind.

This is why you should do 5-MeO-DMT. Self-inquiry is not going to be enough to bust through that illusion. He's been at this for 40 years and yet he's still subtly trapped in duality and imagination.

Like I warned you guys, be very careful who you consider to be truly awake.

There is no Leo's mahasamadhi. You have imagined Leo! There is only YOUR mahasamadhi. When you awaken, you will realize that Leo is some bullshit idea you invented to deepen your dream. You are imagining my mahasamadhi so that you can avoid your own. You clever devil.

If another living being appears to you, it's because you imagine it. Your mother and father are imaginary. Try swallowing that one.

Since you are God, you are ABSOLUTE. That means you have total access to everything that exists. The trick is, the only thing that exits, is whatever appears right now. Period. That's Absolute Consciousness.

There is nothing behind the curtain. But is sure fucking seems like there is. Because your imagine it. Most people are so terrified of this possibility that they just insist on imagining others. And so they stay lost in the dream.

24 minutes ago, captainamerica said:

@Leo Gura sincerely, how do I reconcile that with the fact that love without power is anemic?

What??

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is what I mean.

Rupert Spira is lost in his own mind here. Here's still not understanding how radical nonduality truly is. Other minds are being imagined by him. He still doesn't understand that not only are other minds his own imagination, even his own past states and memories are all imagined in the present. Rupert Spira is imagining that he's ever had a past mind.

This is why you should do 5-MeO-DMT. Self-inquiry is not going to be enough to bust through that illusion. He's been at this for 40 years and yet he's still subtly trapped in duality and imagination.

Could it be that you lost the distinction between your finite mind and the infinite mind? You had an insight in being the infinite mind, but perhaps made a mistake in now thinking your finite mind is the infinite mind and hence think that when your finite mind stops imagine other or multiple minds, it's the infinite mind that will stop imagining that?
I'm very cautious about taking your word there. That in my mind I have imaged other minds, I don't see how that means that there are no 'other' minds.

but now you're talking about Rupert Spira's mind, and seem to suggest his mind is real. And at the same time saying that only your mind exist, I don't know how to put this together or if I'm misunderstanding what you're saying

Edited by Waken

@Leo Gura Love and surrender is  commonly considered to be the end of all as well as thrown out a lot in spiritual circles. Somehow you are a sinner if you don't let go of practicality. Love alone won't feed someone who is hungry , you need some form of power and thinking on your own to do this. 

I think power must also be one of the fundamental building blocks of reality and not just love/surrender. And there must be implications to that understanding in the daily lives as well. If properly understood. What do you say? 

@Leo Gura this is still confusing to me. Am I imagining you or are you imagining me? I’m clearly having an inner experience but if you’re imagining me that wouldn’t be the case. And of course I can’t prove to you I’m having an experience 

5 minutes ago, Waken said:

Could it be that you lost the distinction between your finite mind and the infinite mind? You had an insight in being the infinite mind, but perhaps made a mistake in now thinking your finite mind is the infinite mind and hence think that when your finite mind stops imagine other or multiple minds, it's the infinite mind that will stop imagining that?
I'm very cautious about taking your word there. That in my mind I have imaged other minds, I don't see how that means that there are no 'other' minds

Find out for yourself.

I'll give you a clue: ONENESS

5 minutes ago, captainamerica said:

@Leo Gura Love and surrender is  commonly considered to be the end of all as well as thrown out a lot in spiritual circles. Somehow you are a sinner if you don't let go of practicality. Love alone won't feed someone who is hungry , you need some form of power and thinking on your own to do this. 

I think power must also be one of the fundamental building blocks of reality and not just love/surrender. And there must be implications to that understanding in the daily lives as well. If properly understood. What do you say? 

You're taking about survival. Your desire for survival forces you to stop loving unconditionally.

It is literally impossible for a finite being such as yourself to have unconditional infinite love. Only the Godhead can have that because for that you must be totally selfless, formless, and you must completely give up your life.

Love doesn't care about survival. It is completely impractical, yet it's what creates the entire Universe.

8 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

@Leo Gura this is still confusing to me. Am I imagining you or are you imagining me? I’m clearly having an inner experience but if you’re imagining me that wouldn’t be the case. And of course I can’t prove to you I’m having an experience 

You can't use the logical mind to understand ONENESS.

You will keep being confused until you realize you are God.

@Leo GuraI don't think you're clear on this point, so can you just tell me what your position is on this one:
Do you think that only your mind, "Leo"-mind exists, and that I'm not experiencing? You think this message you are reading has not been written by anyone?
Because that's what you're saying right, when you say only your mind exists

@Joel3102 leo is always speaking from god perspective  (a little confusing, I know). So god (you) imagines two persons (you) who imagine each other (you) at the same time.  If you are in god mode there is just you. If you are in person mode it seems like there is anoher person. 

Correct me if I am wrong Leo.

5 minutes ago, Waken said:

@Leo GuraI don't think you're clear on this point, so can you just tell me what your position is on this one:
Do you think that only your mind, "Leo"-mind exists, and that I'm not experiencing? You think this message you are reading has not been written by anyone?
Because that's what you're saying right, when you say only your mind exists

Reality is perspectival.

From my perspective I am all alone.

Your experience is my imagination. But then again, the house I'm sitting in is also my imagination. So it makes little difference. Imagination IS reality.

And all of this, is your imagination!

It's a twisted, twisted mindfuck.

You have to really stop drawing a difference between you and me.