electroBeam

Shocking part of Leo's new video

138 posts in this topic

@electroBeam Just fuckin love today man. All around. Unabashedly, no holds barred - no “barriers”. ??? If you dig it, you can just love for eternity. Should that pesky belief that you’re “alive” arise, just love it! It’s good for laughing about “death”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Right now everyone is you.

There is no duality btw that state and this. One and the same. 

LOVE /GOD 

18 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

There is just one "ego", really :D

The lower self "you" is nothing more than the ego.

For example, what is difference between my body and your body? The idea that you consider my body is a kind of part of "me", and your body is a kind of "you".

But this is absolutely not true! The ego is not in the body!

In the same sense, does a rock in Australia have a different "soul" than a rock in California?

Why do you assume some any different to human bodies then?

You're talking about spirit, not ego? Yes electroBeam and jafy33 is one, we are both God, Im feeling you now and you're feeling me, or more precisely, I'm being you and you're being me. 

I get that spirit is 1, and we are all 1, but ego is 1? Since when was the ego 1? Why do you act different to me if our egos are the same - ego being delusion/made up stories.

Sounds good @Nahm loving the confusion. LOL

Leo talked about taking his own life and has made plans. 

This rings alarm bells to me, how about anyone else? This needs to be taken seriously and I hope the moderators can see this. 

Whatever explanations he gives are meaningless. 

I just hope you can see this for what it is which is he is taking too many drugs. 

Namaste ? 

No Leo has to realize THIS IS ALREADY IT. 

(lifetime ban lol) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Where does compassion for other come from if there really really really is no other?

6 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Where does compassion for other come from if there really really really is no other?

Recognizing one’s arrogance. Which means forgiving oneself for one’s ignore-ance, one’s own self denial. 

@electroBeam

Well, I guess it's time to eat some bread, my friend! ✌? 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

@electroBeam

The ‘all you need is love’ synchronicity’s a bit thick, no?

We all ‘sing a bit out of tune’ sometimes. But we don’t ‘stand up and walk out’ on eachother. My man Billy F’n Shears. 

33 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Why do you act different to me if our egos are the same - ego being delusion/made up stories.

I think it´s important to diferenciate between ego, and personality. You are referring to personality, but to who this personality occurs? To the one who thinks is a separate, different, unique self, to the "ego".

A "mind" can act different.

A "body" can move different.

But an ego? 

Ego is the "lie" itself. Ego is the misperception itself.  

The misperception is the same in all beings!

For example, imagine that this being started confusing the red with the green colour.

Whether you are black or white, you live in a america or australia, or you are a men or a woman, the "confusion" between red and green colour is literally the same.

I am saying the confusion, the miscerpetion that we call "ego", is the same. Is not personal, how can a mere confusion could be personal?

@Nahm Satine will bring you on your knees because you already gave it all. 

She is so wonderful. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Recognizing one’s arrogance. Which means forgiving oneself for one’s ignore-ance, one’s own self denial. 

+1 

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@electroBeam

The ‘all you need is love’ synchronicity’s a bit thick, no?

We all ‘sing a bit out of tune’ sometimes. But we don’t ‘stand up and walk out’ on eachother. My man Billy F’n Shears. 

?❤️

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I think it´s important to diferenciate between ego, and personality. You are referring to personality, but to who this personality occurs? To the one who thinks is a separate, different, unique self, to the "ego".

A "mind" can act different.

A "body" can move different.

But an ego? 

Ego is the "lie" itself. Ego is the misperception itself.  

The misperception is the same in all beings!

For example, imagine that this being started confusing the red with the green colour.

Whether you are black or white, you live in a america or australia, or you are a men or a woman, the "confusion" between red and green colour is literally the same.

I am saying the confusion, the miscerpetion that we call "ego", is the same. Is not personal, how can a mere confusion could be personal?

In all honesty, there's no difference between mind, body, misperception, confusion and ego. 

@electroBeam that I find about about mahasamadhi on wiki :

"Mahāsamādhi, the great and final samādhi, is the act of consciously and intentionally leaving one's body.[1][2] A realized and enlightened (Jivanmukta), yogi (male) or yogini (female) who has attained the state of nirvikalpa samādhi, will, at an appropriate time, consciously exit from their body and attains Paramukti. This is known as mahāsamādhi. This is not the same as the physical death that occurs for an unenlightened person. In Hindu or Yogic traditions mahasamadhi or the great samadhi means that a realized master left his body while in a deep, conscious meditative state.[3]"

I just want ask, because I am new here, and I start discover thats stuffs, that where is written that state is end for all egos.

4 minutes ago, Rikimaus said:

@electroBeam

I just want ask, because I am new here, and I start discover thats stuffs, that where is written that state is end for all egos.

No that's my interpretation of mahasamadhi based on what Leo said.

5 minutes ago, Rikimaus said:

@electroBeam 

"Mahāsamādhi, the great and final samādhi, is the act of consciously and intentionally leaving one's body.[1][2] A realized and enlightened (Jivanmukta), yogi (male) or yogini (female) who has attained the state of nirvikalpa samādhi, will, at an appropriate time, consciously exit from their body and attains Paramukti. This is known as mahāsamādhi. This is not the same as the physical death that occurs for an unenlightened person. In Hindu or Yogic traditions mahasamadhi or the great samadhi means that a realized master left his body while in a deep, conscious meditative state.[3]"

Of course mahasamadhi is extremely, ridiculously more radical than that. That's a highly highly highly dualistic and materialistic way of looking at mahasamadhi

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are uniting with it all into eternal ONENESS

@Leo Gura What are your speculations about what happens after that? I guess that by ONENESS you mean being one with the infinite "body" of God, becoming one with the infinite ocean of consciousness, instead of dreaming of being one drop inside the ocean. By the way, while you were describing telepathy, downloading knowledge and Mahasamadhi, it came to my mind the movie "Lucy". 

Just now, Rikimaus said:

@electroBeam so Leo would be first in human who could reach that?

Leo is no more real than santa clause.