WhatAWondefulWorld

Watching new video

39 posts in this topic

So 5 meo is really the only worth while way for me to attain enlightenment and god states of consciousness?

I really just want to understand reality as deep as possible and I will do anything, I will go out into the desert and lick some fuckin toads if that's what it takes.

There are many ways.

I'm just sharing my way. It happens to be effective as fuck.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Watching your video right now. Really intrigued by your experiences. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Think the 5 meo dmt sales are going through the roof now!

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

8 minutes ago, Zanoni said:

Think the 5 meo dmt sales are going through the roof now!

2030: Elon Musk starts the new company Toad Inc. selling 5-meo to humanity. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

It seems to me like the same thing is happening to you, Leo, as it happened to Martin Ball taking frequent doses of 5 meo. He basically said that he couldn't sleep anymore and with that came a lot of other consequences, right? 

Leo's latest video reminded me of the book the road less traveled. It all starts with selflove.

When leo starting talking about looking at nudity on psychedelics, i was thinking damn i always thought i was wasting the experience by looking at these women, but couldn't help myself. Its like the universe encapsulated raw beauty and psychedelics made you hyper aware of it, your senses become acute

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

In the deepest sufferings of world war 2, Paramhans Yogananda was teaching deepest spirituality in that period.

In the deepest sufferings of the ongoing pandemic Leo Gura is teaching deepest spirituality.

Now history repeats This sums upto,

In the deepest of sufferings highest Awakenings/Love is Possible ?

40 minutes ago, Yannik said:

It seems to me like the same thing is happening to you, Leo, as it happened to Martin Ball taking frequent doses of 5 meo. He basically said that he couldn't sleep anymore and with that came a lot of other consequences, right? 

I have no problem sleeping.

Martin Ball says he had sleeping problems since teenage years.

Be careful lumping things together.

29 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

I enjoyed it, but I found it underwhelming. I felt I got to know Leos development and it confirmed to me Leos lack of understanding and method-bias. It didn’t disprove any of the points I’ve previously made. He included a good disclaimer at the end though.

That said

Much Love ?

Put your money where your mouth is. 30 days of 5-MeO-DMT or you're full of shit.

Everything I talk about is empircally verifiable to anyone who is serious.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Put your money where your mouth is. 30 days of 5-MeO-DMT or you're full of shit.

Everything I talk about is empircally verifiable to anyone who is serious.

What was the dose range? Where did you start and where did you finish? 

2 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

What was the dose range? Where did you start and where did you finish? 

My numbers won't be useful to you. You gotta find your own numbers.

Every dose was a breakthrough dose. Starting with 15mg to 25mg.

@Leo Gura in relation to your experiences, what do you feel like is the highest level of consciousness a human is able to sustain in the whole of possibility? 

Obviously it’s difficult to quantify - but maybe how would their personal experience be? 

Just now, Jahmaine said:

@Leo Gura in relation to your experiences, what do you feel like is the highest level of consciousness a human is able to sustain in the whole of possibility? 

Obviously it’s difficult to quantify - but maybe how would their personal experience be? 

I don't know

There may not be a single, simple answer.

@Leo Gura at the end of video you have mentioned that these awakings were just 1 st dimensions and you are in the beginning of second and there is infinite of them. So it goes all forever.

Just now, Rikimaus said:

@Leo Gura at the end of video you have mentioned that these awakings were just 1 st dimensions and you are in the beginning of second and there is infinite of them. So it goes all forever.

Seems so from what I have seen.

@Leo Gura so you stop now take 5 meo at all...or just want break.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Seems so from what I have seen.

@Leo Gura

And also i didnt understand that when you reach some point everybody(i know that there is just one) dissapear in love.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Leo your new video left me very worried for you. I am happy you have reached such peak states however the singularity you so describe is essentially you leaving your physical body......

This love you describe can be found in what we do every day, from washing the dishes to sitting in silence. Do you think your obsessive nature to search for Truth can ultimately miss why you are searching? 

I just watched Leo's last video and I'feel that his words resonate with me. I believe in this Absolute TRUTH that God is Love and that we are all ONE !        I believe that Self-Loving can heal all my issues and problems. 

I still feel a bit confused about the incoherence between  this Absolute Truth and other truths like the spiritual hermetic laws or Karma's Laws and reincarnation...etc. 

If God loves and accepts me with all my imperfections, why am I supposed to reincarnate many times  to purify my Karma to reach Nirvana or the total awaking or whatever you call it..? Won't it reach this state when I die simply ?

If God Loves Hitler's holocaust and the 9/11's terrorists does this means that those people don't have to purify their Karmas in other reincarnations ?

Is it like this life is a spiritual game with some laws (karma..etc.) and we have another Absolute Truth which is "God is Love" which doesn't obey to the laws of this game ?!