Leo Gura

Only In Murica

36 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As long as you're not brown.

The US justice system is far too draconian. Cops are to trigger happy, in Europe people don't have guns so tasers are sufficient in most scenarios. The justice system is big business in the US so its their best interest to lock up people for minor crimes for much longer when  a community sentence would be suffice. Justice should be about rehabilitation 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

The incident happened down the highway from me. So embarrassing. The protestors carried AK47s, confederate flags and blocked access the main hospital with their cars. Trump’s tweet to them was “Liberate Michigan”, which empowered them. Especially since Trump’s tweet was ALL CAPS with exclamation points. That revs up their engines. 

20 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

AK47s

How unAmerican.

But somehow perfectly Murican.

@Serotoninluv At least you ain't in Florida ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Serotoninluv At least you ain't in Florida ;)

The land where WWE is an “essential provider”. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. . . .

I m really sorry for my fellow american... How hard in a country where guns are more présent than people.. & this disparity between stage blue hanging with coral.

At least in 'my' country (France) almost everyone is covered by welfare of some sort. No guns or an uneasy feeling. Just like an eternal Sunday. 

Maybe we could say that having a 80% orange/ 20% green gov is doing it. ( My point of view - I m not fluent in political perspective ). They upgraded welfare for people. I m still not sure about Germany.. How much are they really 'better' than us. Seams strange. I m not so sure that german is much wake than French. But number tell us something else. They are so far if we trust the numbers the ones who handle it the best 

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

by the way, I would consider myself "meta anarchist" @Leo Gura

now the answer that people like the most :
"But society feed you"
Same answer ( but in my way ) as Ai WeiWei :

NO. They don't feed me, I feed them with the cure,

they see me as the poison though. But really what am I is the cure.

You'll never see me work for monney. I would better steal everything they already stole from me. in fact the word "stole" is already mind control over me.

meaning, being ignorant is a crime against humanity in our days.

I would better be farting on an orange society all day long.

So I find that pussy af to suck governement dicks and saying it's best, and wait sit on a chair and trolling all around.
Wanting to be spiritual, but really just buying oil and fucking everything.

the earth has been stolen, not my problem, I m the vaccine no one wants and I m perfectly happy with that, society and capitalism can go to prehistoric age.

I m perfectly ok with being a parasit and a cancer in society eyes, cancer only see itself through his own reflection.
 but really, in reality I m the cure, the vaccine, the pure love, the pure improving of the system.

of course I m biased with survival, but really I know deeply what am I.

here is a link : https://youtu.be/VfqSMKj9W3I?t=1274 ( french voice over english.. didn't find an english version properly, sry, if you're curious up the sound and focus on the english side )

translation :
girl : Some country are more autocratic, others democratic, those remain systems though.
For an artist who live in a system and not in the jungle, he is a part of the "whole chain"

but they should criticize what feed them, you never had this dillema ?
Weiwei : No I don't think they feed me.

I feed them .. me . with a sort of poison.

But they don't feed me, I FEED myself.

and I do not care about this system .. I do not care.
Those words I shouldn't use, 
if I should have another exposition or not, I don't think of that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Weiwei what a great inspiration <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8QAjQ1GS2U

Special thought I have : society ? they can kill me if they hate on me, np I m already dead.

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

I was watching this Rupert Spira clip and laughed SO hard. "I'm from America."

"Don't Tread on Me" snake. xDxDxD

It's a stick! 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

being stupid comes with a potentially high cost!

That's always been the problem with being stupid ;)

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

they go waaaaaaay too long without realizing their mistakes

That is characteristic of those who lack vision. Which goes hand in hand with stupidity.

On 20/04/2020 at 8:53 AM, Serotoninluv said:

The land where WWE is an “essential provider”. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. . . .

Seriously, we want contet we lack content.people lack content wwe provide new content. ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee