Rodrigo SIlva

Help! My third eye is opening and I don't want that

12 posts in this topic

I recently saw a video shared here on the forum of a woman that opened her third eye and went straight to hell seeing demons and she just wanted to kill herself long after. That video was pretty traumatizing considering that I've been feeling an intense tingling and sometimes even pain in the third eye area. So I decided that I wasn't ready to face the possibility of seeing demons and visit hell so I stoped meditating and the sensation on the forehead went away.

But for some reason I just can't stop myself from questioning my experience and inquiry the self while I'm wondering around the house. Last night the questioning was making me get very conscious and very very present and more aware of the aliveness of everything and I started again feeling the intense sensasion in the third eye. I tried to avoid it but as long as I got a little more relaxed I got it again and started to have a lot of fear. So I coundn't sleep last night because I cound't face the possibility of the demons and shit like that.

If I just surrender the sensation in the forehead starts to get really really intense and pulls me deeper and deeper into another experience which I don't know if I can really handle.

Wtf do you think I should do? Maybe I'm just not ready for this work and there is a way to get back. Or maybe I should get some balls and dive into it.

I can't really not meditate because I'm too concious of all the suffering of my daily life but going deeper is scarying the shit out of me. Even 50ug of lsd is a bit scary to me.

I say, grow some balls and dive as deep as you can go, I took 410ug of acid two weeks ago, sent me to a different dimension.

If anything the sensation is a wonderful distraction from all your fears and every other feeling.

All the demons and any perception you have at that point would fade away if you could just drop everything that's happening and just focus and dive deeper into the sensation. 

I would recommend you take few deep breaths and sit through the fears and face it head on, once and for all so you can get over it. That fear is not real :)

A lot of people have their third eye open and all I have heard are good things from it, wonder how you were mislead.

What ever happens only happens for the best. If it's good then appreciate it, if it's bad then just remind yourself that you will only come out stronger from the episode.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

37 minutes ago, Rodrigo SIlva said:

I can't really not meditate because I'm too concious of all the suffering of my daily life but going deeper is scarying the shit out of me. Even 50ug of lsd is a bit scary to me.

The “opening of the third eye” could be said to be seeing reality as it is. This would be the same as saying, ‘realizing how you’re creating suffering’. The body & spirit are very literally loving the shit out of you. The “tension” is resisting it, via utilization of believing thoughts, and holding beliefs which never jived with you in the first place. Be open minded, and willing to let go beliefs about yourself & reality which are not serving you. ♥️

As an exercise helpful to releasing & the arising of understanding, you might write about how you feel. Inevitably, the past will come up. Then consider writing (your best will always do) from the perspective of the people involved. Understanding & compassion will arise. This is but a means of self understanding, self acceptance, and self love...and the tension in the head will vanish. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have never seen demons. What is wrong with seeing demons? Just observe them and put a different label on them. There are only demons, if there is an ego that exists that is afraid of it. That is the only thing that comes to my mind.

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

I say, grow some balls and dive as deep as you can go, I took 410ug of acid two weeks ago, sent me to a different dimension.

Damn it must be nice to have an all in mentality. When it comes to spirituality I always have that thought in my mind "Will I be able to handle this? Am I throwing myself into a world of suffering?"

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

The “opening of the third eye” could be said to be seeing reality as it is. This would be the same as saying, ‘realizing how you’re creating suffering’. The body & spirit are very literally loving the shit out of you. The “tension” is resisting it, via utilization of believing thoughts, and holding beliefs which never jived with you in the first place. Be open minded, and willing to let go beliefs about yourself & reality which are not serving you. ♥️

As an exercise helpful to releasing & the arising of understanding, you might write about how you feel. Inevitably, the past will come up. Then consider writing (your best will always do) from the perspective of the people involved. Understanding & compassion will arise. This is but a means of self understanding, self acceptance, and self love...and the tension in the head will vanish. 

Yeah it does seem like seeing reality more clearly almost like I'm in another place and it feels better than normal experiencing just a little more disorienting probably because I'm new to it. What really keeps me from surrendering is the fear of the psychic stuff that seems to happen. I don't know if I could handle seeing evil entities and stuff like that while I'm trying to sleep at night.

I'll definitely try that exercise

@Pacific Sage @StarStruck @StarStruck I don't know a lot about chakras but isn't it recommended that you open them in a certain order? I heard that having the chakras unbalanced can cause problems. Also is kundalini related to this? Can the third eye open without the kundalini stuff because I know that kundalini is pretty intense stuff and a lot of people are not ready for it

@Rodrigo SIlva

??

You’re confusing letting it out, emptying the body, letting go of beliefs....with perhaps some horror movies and ignorant things people say about hell, demons, etc. That’s all absolute bullshit. Scrutinize direct expereince...see what you’ve been believing, and what’s going on where you are right now. Look around. None of that hell stuff is actual. It’s fun, cool. Think White Zombie, etc.  You may have, in some subtle ways identified with it, and be “getting something out of it”. An example that comes to mind (not at all about you)...I have a teenage cousin who is “goth” & “fuck The Man” to the hilt. His whole life, friend circle, etc. Fine by me, but he can’t connect the dots as to why he “can’t get a job”, “can’t find a nice girl”, etc. His beliefs & perspectives of the world are false in the sense - as if he isn’t choosing for himself how he looks at things... but he isn’t willing to realize this quite yet , cause of the letting go ? ♥️ of it, and cause it’s more about what an overbearing control freak his mom was / is...which is her loving him by trying to make sure he doesn’t endure the same suffering she did...from her dad...who neglected her...of course his mom was...yada yada.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Well it does seem to be bullshit however people report seeing images and receive messages from higher beings and stuff like that which even if it's just imagination it would still scare the shit out of me and be a deviation from what I'm going for with the spiritual path

@Rodrigo SIlva People don't scrutinize their direct experience. See your direct experience and see how the fear looks like.

I remember during my vipassana retreat I saw demon faces flying towards me and eating me up. However, I saw through this illusion. The illusions "want" to get your attention like the thoughts. With time you recognize your attention and its equanimous nature. You recognize yourself.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

This is an interesting thing for me. I somehow make my own salad. I do believe in demons, not in like they are actually present or around us but hypothetical demons, like going demon hunting inside your soul and casting out all that negativity created by all the hurt or shadows etc. 

This subject is always interesting. But I don't believe in the third eye. A lot of it appears bogus to me, but then that's just me. People make very unusual claims with that sort of thing. However I do believe in Activating Chakras. Now you might say what about the third eye. Shouldn't that be a part of Chakra system. 

I really look at Chakras in a more objective sense. So third eye stuff doesn't make the cut. I keep that stuff out. 

I don't think that it's necessary to follow each and every word and concept of a particular system, guru, philosophy, technique to the core like walking a line perfectly, I believe in mushing and matching and seeing what fits your paradigm. 

My brain works like a decorator crab, it takes whatever suits and attaches it and if something doesn't fit, that's left out. 

So I keep certain things and aspects that benefit my growth and something doesn't make sense or if I don't want to experience it, I just cut only that much out. 

I don't want to throw the baby with the bathwater. I don't see any problem with being selective. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.