Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
traveler

This ordinariness is just as unknown as psychedelic "states"

34 posts in this topic

Just now, fridjonk said:

@traveler It's a lovely idea until it punches you in the face. :D

That made me laugh haha :D You probably have to be on some funky ass compound to experience an idea punching you in a face, salvia maybe?

I grew up in a tiny isolated town. One time I visited a major city, and except for a few terrifying moments I absolutely LOVED it. Then I came home and I loved my home town more than ever, it was as if I'd never really seen it before. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, fridjonk said:

@traveler Don't underestimate god's imagination. ;)

Datura probably. xD 

Hahaha ;)  Haven't heard of that one.

@traveler Don't bother looking it up since you should never ever try it, it's like a horror version of salvia and salvia is crazy enough already.

@fridjonk @traveler I have taken dature before when I was a reckless teenager. I was completely out of it, had no clue what anything was and ended up talking to wooden posts and running down the middle of the street chasing imaginary Bobcats at midnight.

1 hour ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@fridjonk @traveler I have taken dature before when I was a reckless teenager. I was completely out of it, had no clue what anything was and ended up talking to wooden posts and running down the middle of the street chasing imaginary Bobcats at midnight.

:D Oh, kids....

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Don't pretend it doesn't sound like an awesome trip. Chasing a bobcat sounds like top-level Africa vibes ;)xD

Something Kilindi Iyi has spoken about I think, except the bobcat was chasing him. :D

Edited by fridjonk

@Leo Gura @fridjonk its wasnt a fun trip but it wasnt bad either I was just a passive observer the whole time I was delirious. It was very amusing coming down from it because I honestly had no clue what day it was what time it was and where the fuck I was. I definitely have much more empathy for schizophrenics after that trip.

12 minutes ago, ilyas dolliazal said:

@Leo Gura I Love You so Much

I love @Leo Gura so much too. Somehow I came across all this at EXACTLY the right time in my struggle towards enlightenment and self-development.

3 hours ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Leo Gura @fridjonk its wasnt a fun trip but it wasnt bad either I was just a passive observer the whole time I was delirious. It was very amusing coming down from it because I honestly had no clue what day it was what time it was and where the fuck I was. I definitely have much more empathy for schizophrenics after that trip.

Seams like it improve imagination and remove any aspect of a self identify. And the 'sense of time'. Just a bet.

I would still choose a LSD trip at the end of the day. Maybe 2cb soon for me.

How confused your ego should be After such a trip. This datura thing makes me think of a médical drug for boat sickness. "Mercalm" in french.

MERCALM - Dimenhydrinate - 

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove