StarStruck

Derek Moneybird

53 posts in this topic

To be really spiritual one has to escape the rat race. If you have to work 40-60 hours per week, working until you are with one foot in your grave, not much time remains for spiritual practices and doing psychedelics. Sometimes you need a Derek to tell you have it is. I believe somebody who is successful or wants to be successful won’t get triggered by him. It is usually a certain kind of person who get’s triggered by orange. I won’t go into details so I don’t insult people. If Derek markets his programs as get financial freedom so you can go spiritual nobody would buy his programs. He markets his programs as get successful and get rich so you get bitches and what not. Why? That is the level where the people are at. When people get rich people will see that money is not everything and they will move up the spiral. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

47 minutes ago, Consept said:

What about Dan Lok?

Never looked at him.

I don't bother with such stuff any more. There is so much great stage Orange business stuff available online if you're at that stage.

I could die happy without ever looking at another piece of Orange business advice. But that's because I spent 10 years crawling around in that puddle of mud already.

Understand this: There would be no Actualized.org, no videos, no forum, no God-realization for Leo without a solid foundation of Orange. You would not even know I exist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Any advice to listen besides Derek, does it have to be business oriented or does any orange no-nonsense teacher fit? How about Timothy Ferriss?  Can you suggest any other teacher?. "Too much YT spiritual talk makes you soft and weak" that description starts to become a reality for me by every year that goes.

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Zanoni Tim Ferris is cool but I don't think he's solid orange he's probably green or at least moving toward it.

David goggins is good motivational wise and Gary Vaynerchuk is good business and motivational although he could even be higher as he shows a lot of yellow traits. There's a really good book, I can't remember the name but it's Felix Dennis and its becoming a millionaire or something, great insight into orange I don't think you'll find better. 

Incorporating orange is very important, if you don't understand that stage it will present you with a lot of issues going forward. 

@Consept Did find a book titled How to get rich. It was a long time since I was interested in such things. That is why I thought about Tim as at least he has some life advice other than business. Oh well, never too late to learn from someone new.

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Zanoni that's right how to get rich but it's not what you think it is. When I read it I was very stage orange so I literally wanted to find out how to get rich, but it's more like a memoir. He's very honest and points out his regrets of pursuing that life and the limitations it has, but also describes the process, I found it very insightful and it probably started me questioning the trying to be rich mindset and looking at it more as just a process to be understood 

I've met Derek a few times and talked to him in person. I told him the Julien (RSD) has 'educated himself past his level of intelligence' about spirituality. Navals podcast on getting rich is great, listened to it twice.

I am so sick of orange, but I know I need to establish a career. I feel like I applied all the principles of it to sport and got so fucking fed up with the entire paradigm that I was forced into green, but didn't have the same shift with my job. 

Can I learn financial success with green? Or do I have to go back to guys like Derek and tony robbins. For a long time I liked that material, but now I feel strongly repelled by it.

@Ya know I'll give my personal XP. Ever since I went I "awakened" I stopped liking this sort of stuff also. RSD, success driven, self help, etc... But once my experience stabilized and I came a little back to reality I realized that some lower things that I can't just drop unless they are fulfilled (Maslow) would not stop bothering me. I could meditate all day but those lingering issues would always eat at me. This is why I am going stronger than ever at Orange (even if I know some of these people are not Eckhart Tolle, I know there are things they can teach me). Lastly, pick whoever you want. But if you have a pussifier attitude towards life (be honest with yourself), you need a system and mentors that will hold you accountable and thus preventing you from resorting back to bitch tendencies.

Edited by PenguinPablo

I finished Derek's course. I expected more. His assistant who did a recap of every segment was more helpful than Derek himself. The only thing he did during the whole course was bragging (perhaps to inspire?) and his assistant gave really good advice. It helped me. For people who are into enlightenment I advice RSD transformations by Julien. His program is a great fit for people who are at orange-green and bellow. Especially his trauma release, meditation techniques, paradigm shifts and model of enlightenment is great. I noticed that most of his teachings are "inspired" by David R. Hawkins. Those books are great. It is a good alternative if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a program.

In Tate we trust