Elodrai

The Mystery of Horoscope

3 posts in this topic

Topic Introduction

Horoscope, conditions of birth that determine someone's characteristics based on a date & ancient star constellations that are no longer present in the sky.

My Experience

At first, my mind was closed to the idea of this being accurate at all, simply because it defies all logic. But, then, like a leaf in the wind, life lead me to undoubtable proof & information of its accuracy. I did & do not like it at all, for I do not like that which I do not understand. It made me question reality as a whole.

'Proof' of Accuracy

My mother who studied the horoscope for years 'foretold' a lot of things about my life. She also 'foretold' that her sister's son,  my 'first cousin' would have connections with gangs & some other details. Among a few other 'prophecies', so, I was shocked at the truth of it & I wanted to lookup more information, & so I did, from different online sources & some acquaintances. Now, with the knowledge I have & all the factors I considered I cannot be convinced that it is false.

What are your thoughts on this subject? Please read this before replying.

Some Hindu astrologer had predicted my dad's life many years ago. All of it came true. It was based on his horoscope. 

So I believe it. 

The same astrologer told me that when I find my soulmate I will be eternally bonded to him through every reincarnation after my death.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

No longer present in the sky, does that make a difference? When they used to be present in the sky yet we were seeing them with a huge delay because the light travels only so fast.
I don't see a reason why we couldn't invent a new astrology with current constellations and they could work just as fine for the future.
You are missing the point here, the point is we and the stars are not separate, time won't change this fact. Do the stars influence us or do we influence them?
From what I've seen astrology actually does take the current constellations into account as well.
Astrology works better the deeper you dive into it, that's where the misconceptions come from on this topic. People go through it in a very shallow way and if it doesn't fit or doesn't come true they think astrology is bs.
We have to always keep in mind, astrology is the fundamental fabric of nature in play and we are merely translating with our filters and limitations, it's not astrology which is faulty, it's our limitations on how we interact with it.