Natasha

Leo, no peeking till you know when ;-)

96 posts in this topic

On 4/23/2020 at 2:53 PM, Pateedm said:

Heyyyyy, Pateedm here,

Wishing you a happy birthday Leo,

Queue the b'day music ?

You're doing a good deed man ❤

the fuckkkk, great work though! hope one day i will get near to psychedelics and listen this while tripping lol

... so where am I supposed to send the nude photos? Just upload them here?

Happy bday <3

Happy Birthday Leo.

I've commented on your videos a few times but, I just wanted to repeat that if not for you videos breaking me out of the materialist paradigm, teach me about God and the Devil, get me to meditate, and to seek out a mystical experience through psychedelics, there's a 50% chance I'd have committed suicide by now or I'd just be spinning my wheels inside the scientific paradigm as a depressed, cynical loser perpetuating horrible cycles, So seriously, thank you man. Your work has utterly transformed my life. Hell, even your video on addiction was the the key that helped me quit alcohol and tobacco. Good lord man.

I always think about how if I hadn't clicked on your Youtube video in the thumbnail and stuck around, I might be dead or worse still torturing myself to this day. It's that thought that makes me just wanna enjoy whatever I have and not give too many fucks because it kinda feels like a fluke that I found you to be honest. And this joy and wholeness, that I found, I could very well never have found it.

I know you never have been born but I just wanted to send you some love today!

I really do not know how to express my gratitude... You resonated and connected with me on such a deep level, it is crazy. I can't put it into words. So many lectures of yours hit home and completely transformed my perspective. 

Thank you for all the laughter, existential crisis, and insights you brought into my life!

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Looks like I'm kinda late to the party :D

@Leo Gura Happy birthday! 

I got this last year to remind me of how this crazy journey started. (I'm not doing the cult thing, don't worry :P) But this should give you a feeling of how meaningful the change you started was.

Love you man, hope you find everything you seek and more <3

20200424_231358.jpg

Lots of love!

today I realized that the Universe is made out of Love, that I am Consciousness that forgets that it's it so it can manifest as a finite form ie me. Just an ordinary yogi's day. 

Happy birthday pioneer of spiral wizardry. Deepest thanks for allowing people to realise how amazing life is. 

Happy birthday brother! ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Happy Birthday! Discovering you and Actualized.org truely has changed my life! 

Notice that's your bias, you're wishing happy birthday to Leo, not others.