Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fuhnominul

View on depersonalization from a higher level of awareness. (psychedelics question)

26 posts in this topic

I think I got a feel for depersonilzation a bit on salvia.

It can feel hollow, bleak, or joyless.

What people don't understand is that there is no such thing as "enlightenment" per se. There are an infinite number of different states of consciousness, some of which are more awake than others. "Enlightenment" can manifest itself in thousands of different states which could be considered "awake". Each teacher has a slightly different state of it. Depresonalization is one of those states. Love is another. And so on.

The mistake people make is thinking that enlightenment is a single state for everyone. It is not. And you cannot avoid states. You are always in some kind of state regradless of how enlightened you are.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

So it will be even more difficult for them to understand that they are God. Therefore, intermediate states are needed.

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Enlightenment is depersonalization plus God realization.   The difference is you become conscious that you are God.  It is otherwise identical as i have experienced both.

Thats what happened to me, that is not enlightenment. The experience was that everyone is me, but I'm more separate from everyone than I ever have been before.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura With enlightenment experiences it’s more a beautiful empty void of consciousness. But with depersonalisation/derealisation there’s no void, just a waking dreamlike state.

I wouldn’t describe it as hollow, bleak, or joyless. It just depends on your emotional response to it. It’s fairy neutral. Some people can handle it, but others can’t.

It’s also strange in how you think focusing on actuality would cure it, however it causes reality to become more dream-like because you’re more focused on it.

It’s like an optical illusion, where you’re used to seeing it one way and then it can shift to the other way if you focus or are aware of it. Do you see a young woman or an old lady? (Source 1)

I’m not sure if I’ve experienced a mix of enlightenment and derealisation, because infinite beauty is quite permanent. It’s just not a void infinite beauty, rather a material infinite beauty. It’s hard to explain the difference. I feel like the material infinite beauty seems very biblical, whereas the void infinite beauty feels like the entire universe.

(Source 1)

2F8D5D2E-DE16-47C6-8C21-B83787DF8FE0.jpeg

Edited by Red-White-Light

I just wanted to add my observations of myself while I heal via kundalini. 

Kundalini really brought up disassociative aspects of me. I think because I used to try to escape, and such, but also I am now realizing that I never really felt in touch with reality or my body. Today, I just layed down and stretched on my blanket for 15 mins until I fell asleep because of how good it felt to be in my body for the first time ever.

A conclusion: disassocitive tendencies are a part of one's brain chemistry. They were at least for me, others may have different experiences. 

Infinite Love to you 🙏❤

On 4/18/2020 at 8:56 PM, Red-White-Light said:

@Fuhnominul The cure for it is to quit all meditation, contemplation and to live subconsciously until your mind is back inside itself. After you recover then you can go back to meditation stuff. You have to live quite animalistic for a while. 

Agreed that this is the way to go.  Meditation may sustain the D.P. state.  

D.P. is commonly a response to preexisting trauma when the fight-flight response gets overloaded.  You want to nurture physical reintegration not detachment, and basically, stay away from everything people here indulge in (spiritual contemplation, etc.)  You want to be instinctive and live from your impulses not abstract ideas detached from feeling.