Jahmaine

Who’s the “most spiritually” developed person in the public eye?

40 posts in this topic

@Meta-Man we can agree to disagree RE: Tony. 

If he helps people, why does my opinion matter? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Oneness

Consciousness becomes more or less conscious, like how light can get brighter and brighter.

leo i told u that ur using duality by creating points of reference and u denied but then u do that again right now. if we think of consciousness as a light its still always one light but to say its more brighter or less brighter we have to create points of reference which is what we call the dualistic mind b cuz the notion of time is by definition dualistic. 

@The observer Nonduality includes duality within it.

It's not a function of time. Consciousness can be totally omniscient or not, or anything in between. Consciousness can change. It's not simply a monotone thing. You could be sleeping or you could be awake, and much more.

Consciousness can take on an infinite number of different states. Like a TV screen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@The observer Nonduality includes duality within it.

It's not a function of time. Consciousness can be totally omniscient or not, or anything in between. Consciousness can change. It's not simply a monotone thing. You could be sleeping or you could be awake, and much more.

Consciousness can take on an infinite number of different states. Like a TV screen.

again ur repeating urself. im talking about being and ur talking about becoming. were not in disagreement leo but ur failing to see my point probably b cuz ur so much identified with ur imagination. u can always choose to let it go.

"Who’s the “most spiritually” developed person in the public eye?"

The thing is, most of them operate on a physical and mental level to bring people into the spiritual and could be called crowd teachers.

Have for a few times interacted with a enlightened human with such spotless purity and capability that i thought i could not differ from watching him or the Atma inside of me. Although these teachers are only reserved for people who have advanced toward the realm of spirit and wisdom, they mostly operate on the spiritual plane from afar and have their disciples teach the public.

Anyway, back to your question.

My humble opinion is:

AwakenWithJP

Case closed

Edit: This is obviously a joke ;)

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

You guys speculating about what people like you would think, not what the majority of people think

I think the majority of people would call Jesus and Mohammed, not some cool new age hippy enlightened master

Me, case closed. 

Publically man, you hide. Ok ok. Shy very shy. 

But will buy @Nahm book and gave it as gift to someone, enough from me. 

Done my work. Now I can sleep at peace. ☺️

Want to be neo advaita teacher just out of joke.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

28 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

The majority of people think Trump is the second coming.

What if Trump is God? :o

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Glad to see you, having fun. ?(oh c'mon it's the only place to send this to a man and not get my ass kicked ☺️) 

But I will get points don't I? ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

15 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Even his voice is spiritual lol. 

lolol i know exactly what you mean

just flows so soothingly eh :D

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I wouldn't say whether he is the most awaken or not, but In my opinion, Moji is very spiritually developed. I often watch his satsangs and the way he talks about consciousness is a clear indication of his level. He speaks in simple words about really deep stuff and what is important he gently pushes you to a realization. Even more, just watching his satsangs is very helpful and can slingshot your attention to a place of pure being

This came up on my youtube, very relatable to the topic

5 hours ago, The observer said:

ur failing to see my point probably b cuz ur so much identified with ur imagination. u can always choose to let it go.

lol the arrogant critiques from below are always a pleasure

It's Love.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What if Trump is God? :o

sure yore  kidding but hold on here .. the catholics say once that god may come up to the form of a hommer-simpson guy all good-hearted but all tricky and vicious 

Be careful with creating hierarchies of “most spiritual beings”. The mind creates imaginations of beings. These imaginations involve mental interpretation filters influenced by genetics, childhood conditioning and neurochemistry. If I look at a tomato, my mind creates a simple imagine of shape, texture and color - this is based on less than 1% of potential information available, yet the mind subconsciously assumes it is processing 100% of available information and they are accurately and objectively perceiving what a tomato is. Yet, a mantis shrimp would create a very different image with much higher resolution of colors. The images are hallucinations. . . . Similarly, when we look at a human being, an image of a person with various characteristics is created. In addition to shape, color and texture, the mind also creates traits like the person is “wise, spiritual, trustworthy” etc. This too is based on less than 1% of information, yet the mind assumes it is 100% and an accurate image. 

As well, we can create many different hierarchal dimensions of “spiritual”. 

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The mistake here is speculating about the levels of consciousnes of people you don't really know.

The correct answer is: you are just guessing. And that's a dangerous game to play as you could easily be wrong.

So be careful. You could really get screwed up that way by assuming too much. You are not in a good position to judge anyone's level of realization until you yourself are deeply realized. And even then it's tricky.

What is your opinion about transpersonal stages of consciusness (developed mainly by Ken Wilber )? (centaur-subtle-causal-non-dual) 

I had so many time the self deluded ego projecting my imaginary level of consciousness upon people.

I don't trust I can accurately judge people at 100% because It's all statistical probability and self stage relativity.

There isn't a "most spiritually developed" person because it's not like being ranked #1 in chess in the world or something.

Once you reach Sahaja Samadhi for all intent and purpose you've reached the end of seeking.  There are literally tens of teachers like that these days.  They all have different personalities, degrees of fame, interests outside of teaching, etc.

Here's how you can tell who isn't in that category:

1) They advocate endless seeking in some way or another, whether as far as knowledge or practice.  Anyone who tells you that there is no final liberation or that enlightenment "goes on forever" has not fully finished seeking.  

2) They cling to concepts of enlightenment - in other words, anyone who doesn't tell you straight up "look, all I'm telling you is just some bullshit concepts, a model that you shouldn't take seriously, it's really impossible to effectively impart self-realization in words because you are going to take these ideas and make projections, and create a story at your own level of awareness, filtered through your current ego structure."

3) Anyone who fails to explain that enlightenment is a paradoxical surrender state or something to that effect is probably not finished. This is something you don't get to for a few years after reaching unity consciousness, or the no-object state.  It is a surrender state because there is literally no strand of ego doing the cling/resist dance within yourself, and it is paradoxical because previously seeming opposites are not seen as opposites but two sides of the same coin, so to speak.

But again, all of this is unimportant because the ultimate issue here is awakening further.  You need a "more enlightened teacher" only at a point where you've outgrown your current teacher and he or she is keeping you stuck.  If they are stimulating your awakening, they are obviously being helpful.  Beliefs are not that important, the only thing that matters is as I said in 3) -- the relaxation of the cling/resist dance in your psyche until it's gone.  Pay close attention to what you mentally/emotionally cling to and what you mentally/emotionally resist, and understand that this is the working of the ego.

Edited by Haumea2018