mandyjw

Just Imagine

456 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Johnny5 said:

Love re-reading your comments to find all the things that I missed the first time... ? and the second and third time... Woof woof ?

Really appreciate having you and @Nahm in the marketplace.

:x Isn't in crazy how when you reread some things, it's really like you've never read it before? Cause you haven't! xD I get the same mind-bending effect with @Nahms posts, and different books on spirituality. I listened to a Jim Newman video on autoplay yesterday and didn't realize until 20 minutes in when I looked at the screen that I had already seen it a couple weeks before. I thought I was getting new insights from it. xD

Everything is completely new and alive all the time if you don't think you already know it.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

You’re never getting rid of me. 

Aww..... :x

giphy.gif

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

When I was a kid I had a clown doll that sang "It's a Small World After All" when you pushed on his nose. 

"It's a world of laughter
A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears
There's so much that we share
That it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all"

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Everything is completely new and alive all the time if you don't think you already know it.

The other day I was walking in our local nature center and to bored. It was all so familiar as I’ve been here so many times before. Yet then I realized this was the first time I’ve been Here Now. Then I started seeing and experiencing as if it was the first time I’d been there. Everything was unrecognizable. Like entering a dream in another world.  

11 hours ago, Forestluv said:

The other day I was walking in our local nature center and to bored. It was all so familiar as I’ve been here so many times before. Yet then I realized this was the first time I’ve been Here Now. Then I started seeing and experiencing as if it was the first time I’d been there. Everything was unrecognizable. Like entering a dream in another world.  

:x Love it when everything switches like that. 

@Johnny5

Occasionally I wake up in the morning with an insight on someone’s behalf.  It is dreamlike, rather than logical, and I have learned I don’t need to explain or understand, but it seems I am to express it, or share it, if you will. There is no way of me knowing why or what it might mean to someone, or if it is completely meaningless and ‘just a thought’, sans the feeling, which care not to contend with ever. So might be insightful, might be rubbish, but what it seems I am to say is that the actuality of being, as in being creation & actually creating, the realness or aliveness of creating as ‘the true, authentic, actual self’, is the answer to what weighs on the conscience. Is the freedom. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@zeroISinfinity

Sorry, I don’t know. Some insights ‘get’, some don’t. I just know when it’s on the conscience so to speak. Forgive the relativity, but I feel how someone else feels, and it feels better when I share it with that someone. I hope it feels better for them when I do, but honestly I don’t know and that doesn’t even make sense to me. Why that, why Johnny, why today, etc. I don’t know. Not my business really. Conscience-less-ness, that’s all that ‘matters’. Hit or miss, fine with me. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm A week ago I thought of a joking review to send you for your page but I wasn't sure I should. 

"Nahm has no actual idea what he is doing, which is exactly what makes him so amazing."

It took me so long to get this through my thick skull. No one is doing anything. @tsuki shared this with me a long time ago. Make me think of the disappearing reappearing clown gifs. xD

The Magician

Andy Shauf

Do you find
It gets a little easier each time you make it disappear?
Oh fools, the magician bends the rules
As the crowd watches his every move

Just a shaking hand without a concrete plan
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo

Sidesteps to a death-defying feat
Wait for him to reappear
Look close, you'll see him sweat the most
Each time his options disappear

I'm a shaking hand without a plan

Edited by mandyjw

Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy,
absent-minded. Someone sober
will worry about events going badly.
Let the lover be. -Rumi

Edited by mandyjw

Oh man, today has been a LOA fail. xD No sure why I had waaay too many judgmental thoughts about the latest video I made. I kept trying to get a concept of how I felt about it and couldn't, but I entertained all possible concepts far too long. I recently replied in a thread about passing out, and this afternoon talked to my Mom about passing out and how I was more embarrassed and concerned for others being concerned than hurt. Came home and cut my finger really bad peeling a carrot. Came really close to passing out, still feeling woozy. 

I've been feeling artistic lately and have also gotten a ton of compliments that tie in so crazily with enlightenment and I realized that all the years I spent feeling like I was doing something stupid, meaningless and worthless really wasn't at all. I have no life purpose. If I'm not really dead or alive and not really useful or useless, what does that end up being?

I guess I can't fuck it up no matter how hard I try.  xD I'd rather stop trying though. 

Looking at my signature quote. My pointer finger has a bandage on it. xD9_9

Just had a horrible feeling thought about summer going away and insecurity about coronavirus next winter and then started humming this tune. Took a long time to remember what the song actually was, had to ask my husband to confirm.

The world is your snowball, see how it grows,
That's how it goes, whenever it snows.
The world is your snowball just for a song,
Get out and roll it along!

Merry Christmas. 

When you're close to passing out part of your vision starts to black out and when you close your eyes it's sort of reversed as bright light. Funny how we have two eyes but see one fields of vision, we make up for blind spots and our visual field doesn't end, it's endless, we imagine it ends. If we look for the edges where it fades out, you just chose a new focus.  You'll never find the edges of sight, just like infinity. 

You'd think that living our whole lives we'd notice or think about this at some point but we haven't. Lived our whole lives. 

Edited by mandyjw

@Johnny5 I know that feeling. :| There seem to be some major back and forth backlashes along the way.

You doing ok? 

I like to use my natural born ADD as a counter-intuitive asset in this work to completely distract me sometimes. Abraham Hicks recordings on youtube  are great for backlashes too. 

@Johnny5 are you the same Johnny from way back, with uh (I can’t even remember right now) but he had a unique expression I loved xD 

@mandyjw why do you upload videos on Wednesday?