Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ravlondon

Making friends

5 posts in this topic

Is there a system to meet guys as platonic friends in the same way that I do pickup, approaching them?

When I leave this lockdown I want to go out and increase my social circle of guys and girls that are platonic and are useful for opportunites/business etc. 

And do pickup at the same time to rapidly improve my dating life.

Could I do the same thing for meeting guys as well for long term friendships and useful acquaintances or is it weird to get approached.

BTW: Im not gay if this sounded gay.

To be completely honest I would be let’s call it “weirded out” if a stranger on from street came up and started talking to me in the hopes of becoming friends.

However if a some dude were being friendly at a bar or other social gathering I wouldn’t mind. Most likely scenario would be if I met someone regularly and kinda got to know the by “mistake”. Like at work or uni etc. 

I think you can use the same structure as you use in pick up. I've heard it said ''go out and flirt with everybody, man, woman, old, young, whoever'' I have done this myself, playful teasing, push-pull, flip the script, being unpredictable. Say hello ask a question and hold your value like a rock star.

@ravlondon Friendships grow organically. If you have purpose during the interaction to become friends it is weird. If he is weird and wants friends too it might work out.

In Tate we trust

Well I came across a random guy trying to get my number and chat to me. We were meant to be challenging each other with the online scrabble game. I was taken aback to think he was honestly thinking I would pass over my number to a guy I don’t even know. Where are people coming from are they that shallow minded and desperate..