GreenWoods

Are Aliens On Earth?

70 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@sholomar
What is/has ever been more profitable than Oil?

True that, but anti-gravity would mean bases on the moon and other planets, a whole tourist industry set up in traveling the solar system. We wouldn't be talking about Elon Musk trying to get to Mars in months or years using rockets... he'd be there in a few hours or days. I'm convinced if we had the tech it would have been exploited by now, given how much money the top 1% has access too... virtually limitless.  The oil industry doesn't have the political power it used too in the past. Yes it's still a big industry, but I don't believe they could actively suppress anti-gravity tech.

Edited by sholomar

@sholomar
And who profits from bases on the moon? What's the point? Moon missions haven't been in the focus for a looong time.
So you are saying Elon Musk has access to all above top secret military grade technology just because he is rich?
It has been exploited for military reasons most likely, but there is no profit in it in comparison to the profit that's made right now with what we already got.
Most of the middle east wars were started over oil, so I think the influence is plenty.
They don't have to suppress something that is above top secret, it would need an insane amount of power to declassify something like that, do you think they sit together and decide tomorrow we are gonna make anti-gravity tech available to everyone, including other military forces?
It's just a very naive view of this matter.

But yeah this is speculation after all, just seems highly likely to me, maybe it doesn't to you.

Edited by LaucherJunge

1 hour ago, sholomar said:

It takes up thought space because as far as ego interests go, science is high on my list. I find the natural world fascinating, and going even deeper, the concept of a soul, reincarnation, other dimensions, astral beings, and all those other distractions.

In order to do proper advanced science, you need an AGI system attached to your cortex. This technology would be an absolute game-changer for humanity. Compared to this, the alien anti-gravity machine is just a silly toy.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Mankind is not ready to deal with aliens. We can barely deal with immigrants without going apeshit.

Haahhahah touché

@Leo Gura The credible material on UFOs is so interesting. I find it really hard to discuss it with people though, many are way too closed minded to get a serious conversation going. It is interesting how important open mindedness really is when trying to understand things properly.

On 4/16/2020 at 7:37 PM, LaucherJunge said:

Real alien UFOs actually simply look like a dot or ball of energy from what I've seen and heard.
Aliens races advanced enough to be here are actually higher dimensional beings.

Have seen a yellow ball of energy and a triangular craft twice. However i do not know what the triangular craft is, but i have some speculation.

On 4/16/2020 at 9:18 PM, Aaron p said:

lol ive never contemplated UFO's before. i thought people who thought they were real were stupid...but i failed to see that if someone throws a rock in the air and i see it and cannot identify it...for me, its an unidentified flying object haha. UFO's are completely and blatantly obvious

Genius ;)

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

Likelihood of alien life existing? Virtually guaranteed.

Likelihood of aliens having already visited Earth or the possibility of it in the future? Virtually impossible.

I don't think people truly comprehend how vast space is. Unless they are so advanced they've figured out a way to violate the laws of physics and travel faster than light to reach us while somehow staying in tact. Then that just raises the question what the hell would be less worthwhile to visit a bunch of apes when you have that kind of technology and understanding of the universe.

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 hours ago, Roy said:

Likelihood of aliens having already visited Earth or the possibility of it in the future? Virtually impossible.

Lol

I don't think people truly comprehend how vast space is.

Space and time are in your mind, bro.

Unless they are so advanced they've figured out a way to violate the laws of physics and travel faster than light to reach us while somehow staying in tact.

Of course they have!

Don't impose our science's limits on aliens.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

First of all, I saw a ufo a week ago. I dont know if it were aliens, but it was a strange orbe in the Sky, lightining off and on, moving and after some minutes instantly dissapearing. My parents were astonished. Even thou you may think conspiracy theories doesnt help, they are slowly awakening to something bigger through this events and information.  

Note: this is not my first ufo sighting. Second one. I have a strong intuition to percieve psychic or paranormal events and I have felt they watching me or trying to contact. (I have felt entities touching my body while sleeping even after opening my eyes. But this is a topic for another day). I will try to focus on elevating more my Consciousness and see if I can telepathically access them or astral project. 

Some enlightened friends of mine, have confirmed to me that aliens and interdimensional beings are watching/helping and waiting the precise moment to contact us directly. The next 10 years are going to be better than any sci-fi movie you have ever watched. To know they are real must not be  a surprise if you can open your mind and look at the Sky for 5 minutes lol. 

I have found alot of videos recently about ufos, but ill show the most relevants at this moment cuz I will have to look for them again... Many of them are in different languages or in deep web. 

This is a police officer from Colombia who caught a ufo:

Here is ozuna, a top elite puppet singer for the Spanish public. I know what im showing you here, is not mere coincidence. Not going to board this topic here, but theres a big business already admitted by many of them going on in order to program the masses on this side. They need the World to stay in the lowest vibration possible (survival matrix) for them to implant their World vision. Sex, money and violence. This song lyrics has nothing to do with the video, just pure symbols for our subconcious. The message is clear. I particularly had a dream with planet nibiru crashing earth on january before all these stuff started showing mainstream. Hope im wrong with this, but it was one of the most outstanding dreams I had.

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Leo Gura that's what I thought too. our whole foundation for science is crummy

It didn't make sense to me that these are our limitations forever either

Genesis 27:27-29

I think anyone that considers him or herself a reasonable and sensible person, really has no choice but to think extraterrestrials are all too real, if they just do a little research. The internet is just full of it. Personally I love channeled material, which is very often extraterrestrials. I even just started a practice to connect with one, so that one would be able to function as my guide.

About half a year ago I asked for contact with an extraterrestrial, or something like that. I remember having 2 odd dreams that night but I woke up with the image and sound of a spaceship flying off, when I woke up the (rather loud) sound even lasted for a couple seconds. Who knows, maybe half of the people here had contact with them, but simply forgot about it. I heard in dreams a lot of extraterrestrials have contact with us, but then we forget about it:P

Edited by Waken

@Waken Channeling is not the same thing as UFOs.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

you mean UFOs are in the physical plane, and channeling UFOs is channeling in different dimensions/universes? 

I struggle to really see the line between what UFO type aliens are and what dmt machine elf type aliens are, and why they are different.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol yes I get that. But channeled extraterrestrials often talk about UFO visits. If the first one is true, that is extraterrestrials being channeled and talking about UFO's flying over earth, then thinking UFO's are flying around earth is not a big leap of faith

Edited by Waken

7 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

channeling UFOs

What does this even mean?

UFOs are flying objects you see in the sky. Has nothing to do with channeling.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What does this even mean?

UFOs are flying objects you see in the sky. Has nothing to do with channeling.

Obviously I meant entities that are channelled vs entities that fly UFOs. 

Like the obvious answer might be: UFO aliens are in the 3 dimensional physical universe while channeled entities and dmt entities are in the hyperdimensional realm.

But what's the real difference between 3D and X D (where X is a number larger than 3)?

I don't know when I look at the universe, I don't see a 3D world, I see consciousness, and I'm finding it real hard to tell the difference between 3D and  X D universes.

Like a UFO flying entity is just as real as a dmt entity. So when you say a channeled entity is different to a UFO flying entity, how do you know the channeled entity isn't the same entity flying the UFO.

Edited by electroBeam

@electroBeam If you channel an alien, that's not a UFO.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@electroBeam If you channel an alien, that's not a UFO.

how do you know that alien you channelled, isn't the same alien that flew the spaceship saw in the phoenix lights?

When you said channelling is different to UFOs, you were obviously implying that aliens that fly UFOs are different to aliens that are channelled.

Edited by electroBeam