GreenWoods

Are Aliens On Earth?

70 posts in this topic

Whenever I think of aliens, my intuition always tells me that aliens exist. However, they need not necessarily exist in 3-dimensional space-time.

If I wanted to contact an alien. The first place I would look is in my own consciousness (especially with a psychedelic).

I personally believe that many of the ancient reports of aliens are reports of altered consciousness experiences. Other-dimensional beings granting wisdom and insight to humans directly through our consciousness.

I also believe that if an alien wanted to visit Earth, one of the most efficient ways I can imagine is to incarnate into a human body.

Dolores Canon Talks a lot about this in her book "The Three Waves of Volunteers."

Crazy stuff!

Of course, I am also open to the possibility of actual physical aliens flying around w flying saucers! I think it would be insane to NOT believe in aliens!

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

13 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@Leo Gura are you saying the (illegal) aliens are already too much to handle?

Even the legal ones people struggle to accept.

Most of mankind is at Stage Blue. So yeah, they can't deal with foreigners because it fucks too much with their local worldview.

I got no problem with aliens personally. I welcome our new space overlords ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

UFO sightings are so numerous that it's hard to dismiss it all as delusion or fantasy. There are simply too many credible reports.

It's really not so outrageous that aliens fly around in space. Once you contemplate this idea for a while, you see it's quite reasonable and there are good reasons why they would not just land on the White House lawn like interstellar partycrashers. Mankind is not ready to deal with aliens. We can barely deal with immigrants without going apeshit.

MAYBE an alien visitation that is exactly what human kind needs right now, it will humble all men, poor and rich alike, and will bring all lower beliefs into question. 

2 hours ago, Mafortu said:

MAYBE an alien visitation that is exactly what human kind needs right now, it will humble all men, poor and rich alike, and will bring all lower beliefs into question. 

Or maybe it will lead to riots and WW3 as all the conservatives, atheists, and religious fantatics lose their shit.

People are too ignorant to even do one month of stay at home.

What if this alien has bacteria and viruses? The US government would arrest him and probably kill him to see his innards. How stupid would the alien have to be to travel a thousand light years just to land on the White House lawn and have to deal with Trump and his alt-right asshats?

@Leo Gura yeah there are too many reports but almost no one captured it with his camera. no picture of an alien so far!!

So for these reports there can be different explanations, maybe these people got into another realm during sober reality and interact with entities, like many people report the same entities on dmt. 

There is always a change in consciousness described at the beginning of the reports. "I was parralyzed",  "I saw a bright light ", "then a laser beam comes which teleports me to the spaceship". 

These Aliens whatever they are exist not in this physical world and therefore no one can captue them with their camera

Edited by OBEler

14 minutes ago, OBEler said:

but almost no one captured it with his camera

The US Airforce and Navy captured it and released the video.

What more do you want?

If there are bodies or vehicles, there is no fucking way any military government will give those up for public display in some museum. This would be the most valuable technology on the planet and the first priority would be to use it to gain advantage over other governments. All that will surely be kept top level classified.

It's also reasonable that advanced aliens would not likely crashland on Earth. They probably know how to fly real well.

It makes a lot of sense to me that aliens would fly around and observe us from a distance without meddling in our politics because that is a lost cause.

@OBEler Watch the US Navy video of a UFO flying around and then accelerating in a matter that is simply impossible with our current technology. The government literally has no explanation for it.

go watch the Joe Rogan episode with Cmdr. David Fravor, who’s a very sober and not ideologically motivated guy and just listens to the way he recounts his experience. 

The place where they most likely keep all of the alien technology is over there at area 51. Which is where the USA developed the u2 and sr-71 and all their other classified flight programs and it is one of the reasons the US has the best air military program in the world. The place is too guarded to not have super advanced technology. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@diamondpenguin thats not an alien technology. And anyway, why is there not some really advanced technology in us miitary yet. 

they dont learn from aliens. They do just normal science.

We are already here. ?

(stfu you are just "human primate" oh I forgot☺️) 

Need to call @pluto and his intergalactic alliance. Only them can heal my wrist. ☺️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I don't want to be a party doomer (I'm obviously gonna be though), but does it really matter whether aliens are here or not? 

How does it change your daily life? How does it change your goals? If it's not relevant to you, why does it take up thought-space in your head? 

What if Earth is just as boring as it seems to be? Have you ever faced this fear?

Edited by Barna

As long as they’re not the ones David Icke talks about ;)  because of the ad hominem activity.

There’s endless evidence for it, it’s there for people to see, people just have to look for it. 

32 minutes ago, OBEler said:

And anyway, why is there not some really advanced technology in us miitary yet. 

they dont learn from aliens.

If Bob Lazar is to be believed, US government tries to reverse-engineer the UFO tech but it's so advanced they are not able to.

Imagine an ancient Roman trying to reverse engineer a Tesla. Nadda.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If Bob Lazar is to be believed, US government tries to reverse-engineer the UFO tech but it's so advanced they are not able to.

Not saying this is reversed engineered UFO tech, but these mainstream articles can be a interesting read.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances

and

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/29232/navys-advanced-aerospace-tech-boss-claims-key-ufo-patent-is-operable

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If Bob Lazar is to be believed

This guy analyses, in detail, Bob Lazar's body language on the Joe Rogan interview he did a while back, for over an hour. I found it well done and interesting. After watching it, I am sure he's telling the truth.

Lazar seems credible. Of course it's just an assumption. We don't really know.

It would be so fucking cool if his story was true.

2 hours ago, Barna said:

I don't want to be a party doomer (I'm obviously gonna be though), but does it really matter whether aliens are here or not? 

How does it change your daily life? How does it change your goals? If it's not relevant to you, why does it take up thought-space in your head? 

What if Earth is just as boring as it seems to be? Have you ever faced this fear?

I used to believe back in the x-files days when I was a teen that the government had anti-gravity tech already... clearly they don't because it would be too profitable to not have been mass marketed by now.   I always "wanted to believe" precisely because I thought the earth is boring, and most things people do and talk about in their day to day lives is boring,  but of course personal development has undone a lot of this.. being able to step off the hamster wheel most people live their lives in (and yet being able to accept them and not judge them)  and just being able to "be" has done a lot to improve my satisfaction here.  Just going out for a hike somewhere, immersed in being, observing the rock formations and animals, the feeling of the breeze, the sensation of the sun's rays, the sounds... how complex and yet simple everything is... quite satisfying.

It takes up thought space because as far as ego interests go, science is high on my list. I find the natural world fascinating, and going even deeper, the concept of a soul, reincarnation, other dimensions, astral beings, and all those other distractions.

Edited by sholomar