Guest Tobia

Mr Bill Gates - conscious stage green philanthropist OR dangerous, shady elitist?

231 posts in this topic

germs do not cause disease. They can, at worst, complicate them secondarily. Bacteria are our symbiotic partners in life. Partners accommodate each other for mutual benefit. Viruses as an entitative existence are a medical myth. If diseases are caused by uneliminated metabolic debris, which is what so-called viruses are, then the medics have a point. But we Hygienists call that metabolic debris retained wastes, not viruses. "Viruses" are nothing more than the proteinacious debris of spent cells.  Their accumulation can precipitate a  healing crisis in the body. When this occurs, the body is likely to transport bacteria to the scene to aid it in cleaning up the mess, but the bacteria did not cause the problem. The habits and practices of the sufferer must be looked to as the real culprits. Once these deleterious habits and practices are discontinued, there will be no further toxic accumulations and thus the need for disease or healing crises will cease to exist. Sickness-free health will exist thereafter.

16 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Looking at that study, the majority of those adverse effects are in "convincingly supports" and more in "favors acceptance". Even in the footnotes if some connects among those with some type of health condition already. 

Fair points, i have learnt that its not as clear cut as i thought however i would say the pros far out weigh the cons, the cons shouldnt be dismissed though. I think a lot of this issue is that the government does not give you 100% of the facts for vaccines and they should do that even if the risks are 0.01% so at least you can make an informed decision, by them not doing that it builds distrust. To say that its better not to get vaccined for most people will not be true so it would be irresponsible to promote that as the a good option. 

So going back to the title of the thread i think it would be fair to say that Gates is not 'evil' at least in the context of vaccines, logically if you were planning to kill people or make people ill on mass, vaccines seem like a very ineffective way to do so especially as youll probably save lives along the way. 

“germs do not cause disease. They can, at worst, complicate them secondarily. Bacteria are our symbiotic partners in life. Partners accommodate each other for mutual benefit.”

Of course there are mutualistic beneficial microbes. We have millions of microbes living in our gut as symbiotic partners in life. This has nothing to do with germ theory. 

“bacteria did not cause the problem. The habits and practices of the sufferer must be looked to as the real culprits. Once these deleterious habits and practices are discontinued, there will be no further toxic accumulations and thus the need for disease or healing crises will cease to exist. Sickness-free health will exist thereafter.

This has truth in some contexts, yet is nonsense in other contexts. Like I said, take the healthiest person you can find, pump them full of pathogenic microbial strains and see what happens (spoiler alert: they will get sick). 

You are not seeing that there are various contexts. Are there microbes that are beneficial and live with us symbiotically as partners in life? You betcha. Are there instances when an unhealthy lifestyle causes underlying illness that is the real culprit? You betcha. Are there pathogenic microbes that would make the healthiest people so sick that they would be begging for mercy? You betcha.

You keep posting quotes about maintaining a healthy body and beneficial microbes. That is true and I’m not arguing against that. Yet there are also pathogenic microbial strains that would make anyone sick. None of these people you are quoting would be willing to pump themselves full of pathogenic microbes, because they know it would make them sick. 

@Serotoninluv you crack me up xD sounds like taking pills to treat a cold to me

"All medical research has proven the truth of the toxemia causation of disease regardless of the misinterpretations of the researchers. Researchers usually interpret their data to suit those who are paying for the experimentation, usually drug companies or drug beneficiaries. If the experiments are too contrary to the ends sought they are usually buried quietly. Both laboratory evidence and empirical observations substantiate that disease is a body reaction to intoxication rather than germs."

We can self verify this through fasting....

I know about the swine flu hoax but is the measles vaccination really a hoax too? If children are exposed to the measles they get it; but if they have been vaccinated they don't get it, right?

It's general knowledge that the swine flu vaccination was a hoax. It is only a question of time before people will learn of the tetanus hoax, the rabies hoax, the whooping cough hoax, the measles hoax and other medical hoaxes.
If children are exposed to others who have the measles they don't "catch" it. It is not something that is con­tagious. What is "contagious" are the food habits, that cause it (any unhealthful living habits, wrong food com­binations, stress, etc.). But children usually do not have measles if their system is too drugged and devitalized. And that's what happens when they're vaccinated. They cannot conduct the simple eliminative crisis called measles. If they cannot have measles they'll sooner or later have something worse—like cancer! Measles is a body instituted and conducted crisis to get rid of toxic accumulations. Vaccinal interference destroys the vitality necessary to have measles.
Measles is helpful, not hurtful. The body creates the measles and keeps the process in force until body cleansing has been completed. Contrary to medical myth, the body will not harm itself by conducting this or any other crisis. This is more than can be said for the vaccines, which are poisonous in themselves.
The harm said to be derived from measles is actually from the "heroic" drugging and treatment administered by the medical profession. Measles and other acute diseases are helpful body functions; the body is grappling with an overload of toxic materials. Vaccinations and drugging add to these toxic materials. They are never a "preventive" or an antidote. They can make matters worse but they have no intelligence or ability to help under any circumstances.

If vaccinations don't give us immunity, how about the antibodies vaccinated organisms produce? Don't antibodies really defend against a virus as in the case of measles?

This reminds me of a joke that goes like this: An Air Force Colonel who commanded a fighter wing was inspecting his pilots one Saturday morning. He stopped by a Captain and Lieutenant who piloted and co-piloted a plane. He asked the Captain: "What would you do, Captain, if your plane caught on fire and you couldn't open the overhead canopy?" The Captain repled: "Sir, I'd eject through the canopy." The Colonel rejoined with "You idiot, you'd be squashed to death in the process." Then he turned to the Lieutenant and asked him what he'd do. The Lieutenant meekly said, "Sir, I'd go through the hole the Captain made."
Of such substance is this question. The truth is that the body does not create new defensive faculties in responses to a poison. Rather it has its defensive faculties destroyed. Putting a question that way is like saying that the body creates antibodies to defend against tar and nicotine in cigarette smoking because the body can tolerate ever greater quantities without the same ill effects as with the first cigarette of life. The body can't tolerate smoke any better after a thousand smokes than after one. The body no longer defends against the pathogenic poisons of cigarette smoke simply because its defenses have been destroyed, not built up.
Medical researchers will tell you that "antibodies" are merely presumed and not something actually demonstra­ble in the laboratory as a new body faculty. They are presumed because, when vaccines are administered, most recipients no longer get the disease. This is because the body's defensive faculties are destroyed, not enhanced. The body's ability to conduct the simple cleansing crisis known as measles is so debilitated by the vaccinal poison that it retains what would normally be expelled. It's no accident that cancer is now the number one killer of our children. When simple cleansing cannot occur, the body all the more quickly evolves to the next and succeeding stages of disease.
Antibodies are, I repeat, a medical myth, a figment of the medical imagination.

Well, you've just admitted that vaccines lower the incidence of measles. Isn't that a good thing since measles can cause brain damage?

How can I get this across that measles are not a bane but a boon. If the body is filthy inside, a cleans­ing is a good thing. Measles are a cleansing process. The body conducts the crisis called measles and it is doing so to help itself, not hurt itself. The body never injures itself except where injury is necessary as the lesser of two evils. Brain damage does not occur from a cleansing crisis. Rather, it is the drugs that are administered in such a crisis that are responsible for the damage. Physicians damage many people with their drugs and conveniently place all blame on the body's noble reparative efforts rather than take responsibility.

Edited by DrewNows

10 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Serotoninluv you crack me up xD sounds like taking pills to treat a cold to me

"All medical research has proven the truth of the toxemia causation of disease regardless of the misinterpretations of the researchers. Researchers usually interpret their data to suit those who are paying for the experimentation, usually drug companies or drug beneficiaries. If the experiments are too contrary to the ends sought they are usually buried quietly. Both laboratory evidence and empirical observations substantiate that disease is a body reaction to intoxication rather than germs."

We can self verify this through fasting....

Again, there is some truth to this. There are conflict of interests in the medical community and bad actors. Yet don’t let that distract you. 

As I keep saying. There is a simple test. Use as much theory as you like. Do cleanses, detoxes, and fasts. Do yoga and meditation. Get yourself some crystals. Then take the healthiest person on earth and pump them full of the deadliest pathogenic microbes and things will turn ugly fast. 

What you are saying is no different than saying “Well if someone was really healthy, they could jump off the Empire State Building and be OK. We live in a symbiotic relationship with gravity. We are partners in life. If a person was injured after jumping off a building, it wasn’t gravity - it was an unhealthy lifestyle of the person. There is no situation in which gravity can harm a person,”. Good luck with that. 

Viruses And Bacteria—Their Role In Disease

After reviewing the seven stages of disease it should be obvious that bacteria and so-called viruses do not cause diseases. Viruses do cause diseases if you call toxic waste materials of decomposed body cells viruses. Decomposed cell debris is precisely what virologists and physicians are calling viruses. They regard viruses as living entitities when, in fact, medics have not in all history observed any quality of life they ascribe to viruses. What is called virus is always dead. It's never been observed to be alive. It doesn't have the first prerequisites of life, that is, metabolic and control mechanisms. Even bacteria have that. I repeat that what is called viruses are nothing more than components of decomposed cells.

Some people insist that syphilis is caused by bacteria, more specifically spirochetes. Though the term spirochetes has given way to viruses called Herpes these days—that's today's fashion—it was easy to demonstrate that spirochetes were never responsible in the first place. When you ask a bacteriologist which comes first, the soil or the bacteria, he will answer that the soil must exist first for bacteria to thrive, for bacteria are presented a deadly environment by living cells. So, bacteria never exist in a proliferating state where there is no food or soil for their propagation. They multiply when there is feast, and they die off when there is famine or adverse environment, hence, bacteria no more create their food supply than flies cause garbage. The garbage must preexist the flies and, on the same order, the garbage or soil on which bacteria thrive in our bodies must preexist their presence and propagation. In other words, they do not cause the condition—they are there because of the condition.

When the body has a highly toxic condition such as inflammation, it will absorb bacteria from the intestinal cavity and transport them to the point where deadly materials have been concentrated. The bacteria then symbiotically assist in breaking up these toxic materials for elimination. Of course, the excreta of bacteria are toxic, too.

Ignorant physicians regard these bacteria not as our symbiotic partners in the process of combating disease, but as the cause of the disease. Koch destroyed Pasteur's original theories by his four postulates. The first two state that if a disease is caused by a certain type of bacterium, then that form of bacteria must always be present when the disease exists. The other says that the disease must always be occasioned by the presence or introduction of the bacteria said to be responsible. Although these cardinal principles are self-evident, so many exceptions existed as to disprove totally the germ theory of disease-causation. Koch laid down his postulates in 1892; the medical profession never has given them credence. To this day the profession clings to the disproven germ theory except that germs in the form of bacteria are taking a back seat to an even more elusive entity called a virus.

Bacteria exist in a multitude of strains, forms, and metabolic capabilities. Bacteria are versatile and in many cases change forms and lifestyles in keeping with the character of the soil available to them. Round bacteria can become rod shaped and vice versa.

It used to be said that pneumococcus caused pneu­monia. But it was noted that this type of bacteria was absent in nearly half the cases. Moreover, administering the bacteria to healthy organisms never occasioned pneumonia. The plain fact that bacteria are in the human body as they are everywhere else is not recognized by the medical profession. Bacteria are symbiotic partners of all creatures in nature. In order to come to exist in nature in the first place, humans had to establish a state of symbiosis with all natural forces.

In the second place, if bacteria invaded organisms and laid them low as they're supposed to do—if the body could be laid low while in a state of health—then the impetus or momentum the bacteria had built up would become more pronounced and overwhelming as the organism receded in disease. It would be a one-way trip the same as vultures picking the bones of a cadaver. If bacteria and viruses cause disease, once they have overwhelmed the body and actually debilitated it, how does the much weakened body regain ascendancy? If you were to inquire into this deeply and pursue it to its logical conclusions, you'd find that, once a body has lost the battle while in a state of health, it's going to lose the war after being disabled.

12 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

What you are saying is no different than saying “Well if someone was really healthy, they could jump off the Empire State Building and be OK. We live in a symbiotic relationship with gravity. We are partners in life. If a person was injured after jumping off a building, it wasn’t gravity - it was an unhealthy lifestyle of the person. There is no situation in which gravity can harm a person,”. Good luck with that. 

no it's not lol

dropped some files in case anyone is interested in reading more 

LifeScienceLESSON1.doc

LifeScienceLESSON2.doc

LifeScienceCourseOutline.doc

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows If you believe that someone can pump themselves full of the deadliest pathogenic microbes without consequence, you are too far out there for a discussion. At this point, I don’t know if you are being genuine or if you are screwing with me. Either way, we are not on the same page and I bid you good nite. I need to learn how to cut bait so I don’t get taken on rides like this. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

@DrewNows If you believe that someone can pump themselves full of the deadliest pathogenic microbes without consequence, you are too far out there for a discussion. At this point, I don’t know if you are being genuine or if you are screwing with me. Either way, we are not on the same page and I bid you good nite. 

xDxDxD 

You keep saying that! Honestly i have no idea how the body will react to "deadly pathogenic microbes" but like i've been preaching, it's the terrain not the germs/bacteria which cause illness. How bout what Wim hof is/was able to do...oxygenating the cells, controlling the sympathetic NS and he wasn't even fasting! (cool stuff) 

@DrewNows It seems like you are enjoying the imaginations. I don’t want to be a spoiler. Have fun with it., ? 

10 hours ago, remember said:

i also want to answer to this - its in a sense respectless to ask if he has a german passport? or maybe just provocative? if he says he is just living there but voting rightwing and justifies that by being harassed by racists (right wing) before? i would be respectful if he would have respect for himself, or respect for the country he profits of, being in many cases also very progressive. i guess if someone tries to skip out of responsibility for their political standpoint by saying: but hey i‘m from another culture i‘m not responsible for the culture i own a passport of, its not respectless to ask for what passport one owns. because if he has a german passport he is a german. and the notion of him being from another culture is not an argument voting for a party which is at the moment under constitutional surveillance because of their extreme rightwing propaganda. he has answered to the provocation accordingly. 

Stop pulling your interpretations of who I am out of your ass dude. You don't know anything about me, so this is seriously going too far. Get yourself together dude.

You didn't just ask for a passport, your comment before that was the respectless one, don't twist this around.
You didn't answer my actual question why it's irrational to be right winged without being a racist and now you feel like going with further judgment into the subject talking about me with someone else, now that is closed minded and respectless.
I did not justify voting right wing by being harassed by racists, I said I know what real racism looks like exactly because of that, stop twisting everything I say according to your world view.
I have respect for the people of the country not for the country with its establishment as such!
Also you pulled that out of your ass that I actually vote for that party, never admitted that because it's not even the case, silly.
I am actually anti voting, in this system of corruption, because they are all corrupt. Yet the party you are talking off is the only party that's really voteable which is not in the far right, every single other party that claims to be right wing in germany, is actually fkn left wing still because people are brainwashed. That's way this is the only alternative to vote, even for sane people who are not far right and racist at all, that this party has its problem due to the opportunistic racist and far rightist riding on its back is obvious.
I wouldn't even go as far as to say that I really am right or left after all, I am just damn realistic and see what the world needs at the given moment in time and even that is sometimes irrelevant, I don't give a shit what political camp you put someone into when that person is actually honest and saving us from tyranny, from satanism and pedos, that's a person I will stand with! You are so focused on the politics that you don't even notice how full of shit it is, that your political camps you put people into are just theory while the practice is that they do what ever the fk they want because the media brainwashes you to believe whatever they want.

Edited by LaucherJunge

Enough.

I'm disappointed in you guys bringing this garbage here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.