Guest Tobia

Mr Bill Gates - conscious stage green philanthropist OR dangerous, shady elitist?

231 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Consept said:

How do we pick and choose though because all the worlds problems are not because of Gates.

You are right, none of this is about gates, it's about living authentically (honestly) with ourselves. I find it extremely valuable to dive deeper into any information that creates inner conflict because i know from the fact of feeling that something isn't right and I wish to know what's behind it, whether it's my own beliefs or not being able to comprehend the information shared that would change my view

Edited by DrewNows

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

He knows that financial dependency in poor countries is the main reason for a huge population so he wants the women to be independent for that purpose. 

He is like a scientist in a laboratory looking for ways to depopulate the globe but he put a philanthropic spin on his solution and offered it as a deed of charity to the masses. 

@Preety_India Why do the methods matter that much if the overall result is a net positive? Overpopulation is the root from which nearly every other issue stems from. About almost anything you can bring up can be connected back to strains caused by overpopulation.

We won't have even a slight chance of dealing with climate change in any capacity for example if we don't slow things down. There are already enough people and they are all clamoring for the same overindulgent lifestyle that is destroying the planet.

If my memory is correct you are from India right so of course this will be a touchy subject for you. Not that it should be relevant but try to step outside of that for a second before you respond.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

You guys are missing the Love!

It's right under your nose. But you are too busy judging.

Carry on I guess. But you are making fools of yourselves.

All judgment is delusion.

I dare you to Love!

I have spoken.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

54 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

But being rich does not exclude him from public scrutiny. 

I never claimed otherwise. People should just be focusing on what they can do rather than permanently distracting themselves trying to control people that don't care what others think of them.

It's a waste of time (mostly) and makes them self-deceived about their own devilry.

hrhrhtewgfegege

10 minutes ago, Roy said:

If my memory is correct you are from India right so of course this will be a touchy subject for you. Not that it should be relevant but try to step outside of that for a second before you respond

It has nothing to do with me being from India. It would still matter even if I weren't Indian. You are too quick at projecting. 

Nobody really reserves the right to decide how the model of the world should be. 

That was the point I was trying to make. 

I understand that overpopulation is a big problem. But can I impose my will on the world? Absolutely not. 

If you clearly watch Bill Gates interviews he is very imposing on this topic, very authoritarian. He can't play God. 

Like I said he can only suggest that something needs to be done. But he cannot endorse projects in that direction. That's against humanity or human rights. 

For example, his vaccine experimentation in India and Africa caused many kids to die and suffer horrific defects. 

So not everything is picture perfect. It's one thing to say that global overpopulation is a problem to the climate and another thing to propose and enforce and  experiment systems as a solution to the said problem. To me that's unethical. 

7 minutes ago, Roy said:

I never claimed otherwise. People should just be focusing on what they can do rather than permanently distracting themselves trying to control people that don't care what others think of them.

It's a waste of time (mostly) and makes them self-deceived about their own devilry.

I was trying to make a point. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You are too quick at projecting. 

Not a projection, an anticipation of irrationality.

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

To me that's unethical. 

Progress ain't always pretty. Better to throw things until you see what sticks rather than wait for the perfect answer and then it's too late.

hrhrhtewgfegege

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

For example, his vaccine experimentation in India and Africa caused many kids to die and suffer horrific defects. 

@Preety_India

Just to pick you up on this point, do you have any sources for this, even if its just an article or something? Not to get at you but i hear this claim a lot but theres never anything to back it up, I feel like im missing something because i dont get why people say this as fact 

Just now, Roy said:

Progress ain't always pretty. Better to throw things until you see what sticks rather than wait for the perfect answer and then it's too late.

There lies the problem of problems. There is no perfection, there are no perfect questions and no perfect answers. And therefore the world will never be perfect. 

Expecting the world to be perfect is an illusion of the mind, a trick of the mind, a distraction from love. 

Let the world rest. Accept it's imperfections. Do the good that you can in the good ways that you can. 

Be a light to the world. You can lead the way but you cannot lead the horse 

1 minute ago, Consept said:

Just to pick you up on this point, do you have any sources for this, even if its just an article or something? Not to get at you but i hear this claim a lot but theres never anything to back it up, I feel like im missing something because i dont get why people say this as fact 

You have to understand the dynamics. He is too rich to silence everyone. 

Suddenly the articles that existed back in 2014 have disappeared. 

But this is one here. I can't say it as a total fact. But there was controversy regarding his vaccine trials on poor children. 

https://thegoodnewstoday.org/bill-gates-faces-trial-in-india-for-illegally-testing-tribal-children-with-vaccines/

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys are missing the Love!

It's right under your nose. But you are too busy judging.

Carry on I guess. But you are making fools of yourselves.

All judgment is delusion.

I dare you to Love!

I have spoken.

i love u leo

Lol the delusion in this thread is hilarious. Why must people assume sinister intentions when you honestly don't really know if there is any?

How foolish you must feel if it turns out that it was all in your head.

And, on the slight off-chance that you were "right," how self-righteous you would be! A crusader of Truth.

In my eyes, you lose either way by engaging in this finger-pointing. It's actually wiser to keep an open heart and mind.

Notice, I'm not saying Bill Gates is necessarily good. I'm merely encouraging humility.

It's Love.

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You have to understand the dynamics. He is too rich to silence everyone. 

Suddenly the articles that existed back in 2014 have disappeared. 

But this is one here. I can't say it as a total fact. But there was controversy regarding his vaccine trials on poor children. 

https://thegoodnewstoday.org/bill-gates-faces-trial-in-india-for-illegally-testing-tribal-children-with-vaccines/

Right I get what youre saying he definitely has money to silence people if thats what he wants but how do we know thats the case? 

Regarding the article it seems to be a very christian (their headline story is an unironic 'did god send the corona virus), anti vax website which is fine but the story doesnt actually mention that he killed anyone, it says he poisoned millions with a vaccine but obviously theyre saying that as thats what the believe. The main source the site is called 'Health Impact News', which as you can see themselves post unsupported and misleading stories - https://sciencefeedback.co/outlet/health-impact-news/

But forget that although it is important as it misleads a lot of people, the point is that a lot of this is based on this belief that hes killed so many people, i really think if that was the case someone wouldve heard about or at least know the story from 2014 as you say. I mean look how many people have died from corona and thats on the news constantly. 

So im just struggling to find the truth in all these conspiracies. As you can see in this article which is an op-ed from a journalist in South Africa he talks about how conspiracy theories and pressure from the west caused delays on the HIV treatment which then cost the lives of millions. So i think its very easy to sit here with our health system and privilege but the fact is there are many people dying in Africa and by us spreading these rumours there is a high potential we ourselves are costing lives, these same people who have these opinions are not out there helping people. It would be ok if there was any evidence to back it up -    https://www.businesslive.co.za/fm/opinion/2020-04-09-justice-malala-5g-bill-gates-and-anti-vaxxers-how-mad-conspiracies-set-sa-up-for-tragedy/

All I can say is this much. 

No I'm not trying to judge but if I have a thought or even the slightest doubt then it's impossible for me to look at something objectively. This is just how the mind works. 

If you knew that someone has a criminal record, you wouldn't be sure to welcome them in your home. Just how human brain works. Can't blame it 

Like I said he may or may not have good intentions. But he is at most a sketchy character in my book. Because a lot of things about him remain unexplained. 

To me whenever I watch his interviews I can best summarize how I feel about him in these ways. 

I mean this is what I think his response always looks like. 

- - - your suffering is not relevant in my picture. But my suffering is relevant to me. So I'll work towards reducing my suffering at the expense of your suffering 

Edited by Preety_India

9 hours ago, Tobia said:

Every time the World Health Organization is mentioned you can't help but think about him being the 2nd biggest funder after US government and how incredibly influential he is in that position.

Well, as of today the US is the least biggest funder. LOL.

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I mean this is what I think his response always looks like. 

- - - your suffering is not relevant in my picture. But my suffering is relevant to me. So I'll work towards reducing my suffering at the expense of your suffering 

Bill Gates is a passionate individual and his heart is open. He's authentic.

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

your suffering is not relevant in my picture. But my suffering is relevant to me. So I'll work towards reducing my suffering at the expense of your suffering 

Right but do you see that that could be a projection? I mean it makes complete sense theres always been a distrust of those in power or those that are rich etc. So i understand why you might feel like that but knowing someone has a criminal record and believing someone has a criminal record just because they have tatoos say is not the same thing. This will be a recurring problem because the only people that are capable of making massive billion dollar change are obviously going to be billionaires, if we always distrust them this will constantly happen meaning that we will never get change where its most important. Of course im not saying all billionaires are great people because probably many arent but judge someone by their actions, Bill Gates has actually done a lot of good if you look into it, if we'd listen to him in the first place about corona viruses we wouldnt be in this position now or at least better prepared. But even if hes right and doing good, if i could just see one story that shows hes killing millions of people as is the claim Id completely rethink my opinion on his actions

24 minutes ago, Consept said:

Right I get what youre saying he definitely has money to silence people if thats what he wants but how do we know thats the case? 

Regarding the article it seems to be a very christian (their headline story is an unironic 'did god send the corona virus), anti vax website which is fine but the story doesnt actually mention that he killed anyone, it says he poisoned millions with a vaccine but obviously theyre saying that as thats what the believe. The main source the site is called 'Health Impact News', which as you can see themselves post unsupported and misleading stories - https://sciencefeedback.co/outlet/health-impact-news/

But forget that although it is important as it misleads a lot of people, the point is that a lot of this is based on this belief that hes killed so many people, i really think if that was the case someone wouldve heard about or at least know the story from 2014 as you say. I mean look how many people have died from corona and thats on the news constantly. 

So im just struggling to find the truth in all these conspiracies. As you can see in this article which is an op-ed from a journalist in South Africa he talks about how conspiracy theories and pressure from the west caused delays on the HIV treatment which then cost the lives of millions. So i think its very easy to sit here with our health system and privilege but the fact is there are many people dying in Africa and by us spreading these rumours there is a high potential we ourselves are costing lives, these same people who have these opinions are not out there helping people. It would be ok if there was any evidence to back it up -    https://www.businesslive.co.za/fm/opinion/2020-04-09-justice-malala-5g-bill-gates-and-anti-vaxxers-how-mad-conspiracies-set-sa-up-for-tragedy/

Nobody can really backup anything especially when billionaires are involved. Because either people get paid or they are scared to speak. 

I'll leave you with this article. But I don't claim if any of the stuff in the article is true or fact. I leave the research to you. 

But I cannot honestly be sure of Gates intentions after reading tons about him. This is not because I deliberately want to believe the negative things but because stuff mentioned is very concerning, also him having a huge wealth, his every word should be dissected carefully. And top of everything he is too smart to be dismissed, so there's that.

http://wetheonepeople.com/bill-gate-the-elite-psychopath/

It will take a Bill Gates to decode Bill Gates. Like that famous saying, it takes one to know one. 

For the current moment, he is mixed in my mind. 

Maybe my perception of him might change in the future, depending on his actions, only time can tell 

Edited by Preety_India

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Nobody can really backup anything especially when billionaires are involved. Because either people get paid or they are scared to speak. 

I'll leave you with this article. But I don't claim if any of the stuff in the article is true or fact. I leave the research to you. 

But I cannot honestly be sure of Gates intentions after reading tons about him. This is not because I deliberately want to believe the negative things but because stuff mentioned is very concerning, also him having a huge wealth, his every word should be dissected carefully. And top of everything he is too smart to be dismissed, so there's that.

http://wetheonepeople.com/bill-gate-the-elite-psychopath/

Thats what im saying ive researched a lot on Bill Gates specifically to find out where all these dead kids are and i cant find anything, so i thought someone who says might have a reason or something theyve read. Yes i guess if he killed millions of people who couldve paid people off even though imagine a million peoples families you would think something wouldve come out by now, but at best thats complete speculation.

I dont im honestly very confused by this situation why are people so sure about this with next to know back up? I mean that article is all over the place and from another christian website, anti vaxx website, i mean these websites could actually be the real problem. A more realistic conspiracy is that these right wing sites aim to cause the hold on adequate medical care in Africa to kill as many Africans as posible because they are trying to depopulate the world, i say that because that is literally what is happening 

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

A more realistic conspiracy is that these right wing sites aim to cause the hold on adequate medical care in Africa to kill as many Africans as posible because they are trying to depopulate the world, i say that because that is literally what is happening 

If depopulation is not his intention, then why does he talk about it. Vaccines will actually help reduce mortality rate, maybe he thinks that reducing mortality rate will reduce population ultimately, that's his idea, both ways the same objective is being achieved. The right wingers probably just want people to die off whereas Bill Gates wants it to be done in a more educated way like having more people being able to trust the vaccines in reducing infant mortality and thereby having fewer children. That seems like a good deal. 

But still something skittish about this whole thing. Yes I agree feminism, wealth equality, improving standards of living, immunization to reduce infant mortality helps to reduce population like it has in the West, so Bill Gates wants the same thing in the East which I don't think is illegitimate in any way but maybe he can be a bit more open about how he really wants his plans to be put in action. 

Personally I'm completely against overpopulation. So if there's an ethical strategy towards depopulation or "the prevention of further increases in the population" I will say that's best antidote to all the maladies of humanity. 

As of now, most eugenicists will look like killers in the eyes of the people. Who knows how they'll be perceived in the future. 

But for me someone like James Watson is a hero of humanity. 

I respect those who want the greater good.