The observer

the illusion of utopia equality or end of hierarchy

116 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

In which form appears.

Not from what I have glimpsed. There is no form in the Godhead.

Seems like form COULD appear if it wanted to, but it might not want to at some point.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not from what I have glimpsed. There is no form in the Godhead.

of course it is. You don't need psychedelics for that. Just contemplate what a car, house, boat, earth is. It turns out its nothing, and the car only exists by not inspecting it closely enough.

Out of curiosity, is this what you call a non-duality war?

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:
40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's silly.

You can improve yourself and others will benefit from it.

There are many win-win situations. Life is not a zero-sum game.

it is a zero sum game but from the limited and identified human pov it does not seem so. try expanding ur perspective. it is definitely a zero sum game from the ultimate perspective. every thing is changing all the time yet its all still the same b cuz its one. form is ever changing yet formlessness is always the same and it cant be otherwise. if u think life is not a zero sum game then u havent truly awakened to oneness and ur still operating from ego

Edited by The observer

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

I made no such claim.

form is not identical to formlessness. Form is ultimately delusion. Ultimately.

@Meta-Man it doesn't spawn, it never spawned in the first place. The idea that it has spawned is itself a delusion.

That's the trick.

17 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Out of curiosity, is this what you call a non-duality war?

haha yes i think its time for a lock

15 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Form is like a hologram spawned by God, and not separate from God. You can’t deny its appearance, despite its inherent unreality.

this is where it gets excitingly mysterious, and futile to talk about because words get ridiculously inadequate.

Despite that, you can deny its existence, because existence itself is unreal. God is prior to existence. Existence vs non existence is a construct and not absolute. Existence is dualistic so to speak.

All along there was no form. Just formlessness. Just Godhead.

Delusion is a strange loop.

Edited by electroBeam

@Meta-Man  Have to agree with you there. 

To summarize this in 3 words. 

This. Is. It. 

There is nothing but This. 

Why complicate it? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Meta-Man Formless = Form, like you said, even they are still concepts, as is non-duality, as is duality. Useful concepts that help of course, but once they serve their purpose, let them to. 

This all comes back to the Buddhas parable of the raft to cross the river, after you’ve crossed, you don’t need to carry the raft around with you anymore. 

Exactly, unconditional love is quite literally “all that exists” but even that is saying too much. Any teaching without love to me, is an incomplete teaching. It’s like having Fish without Chips, sure it’s still nice, but you know something’s missing. 

And same, I love it. I was just mentioning any word, symbol, sign etc is merely a modulation of truth, for it is only in pure silence. 

Living the teaching is even more fun. 

like recently I’m starting working with some partners on a new company, the basis of the company is so different to what it would have been 3 years ago say. It’s all about spreading love, enjoyment and happiness through our products (books and online courses) and creating the best product that will leave the customer feeling as happy as possible and help them with this exact problem they are having, that is goal number one. We are not focused on profit first like many companies are. 

Counter intuitively this approach will actually reap even more rewards than focusing solely on profits as by providing as much value as possible we are creating a great business. Of course we still want to make profit, any business has to, it’s just our mission statement and foundation of the company is customer centric not money centric and it gets me 100x more excited to build it, as it is simply an expression of my understating and happiness, and sharing it through the business. 

It’s good to look around and see more businesses are doing this, and going behind profit only businesses and putting customers and their needs first. 

I’m looking forward to seeing more awake beings in all walks of life, I feel we will see a shake up of society coming soon! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

5 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

This. Is. It. 

There is nothing but This. 

Why complicate it? 

To put it even simpler. 

Total Selflessness. 

Form and formlessness are absolutely identical. 

When you hold out your hand and are conscious that this is Infinity - well - lets just say it should give you chills.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, fridjonk said:

@Inliytened1 And that it's exactly this way, for the maximization of love. Tears will start flowing quickly. ;)

:)

Indeed.  It is pure Love.  Way too powerful for a mere mortal :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 well said as always Infinite love is all there is :)