Son of leo

Do you find some girls rude?

13 posts in this topic

Any experience?

Edited by Son of leo

I was dating a girl when I was 18, and she was quite rude. Swearing and speaking shit, and one day she called me to bring her to my city, I told her to take a bus, and she said: No, I have you, my slave. From that moment I swore I`ll never date such women in my live, better alone.

Depends, there is a lot of miscommunication between the sexes. Because both are operating from a different perspective.

In the dating world girls can appear disrespectful while checking you out (depends on the girls skill).

What Ive found is that girls are generally more polite and rule abiding than man. Because they have a greater sensitivity for everything social and value harmony. But that depends also on your location. Of course there are also just simple rude girls.

6 hours ago, DreamScape said:

@Alexop damn bro.  Maybe you just need better girls. 

Easier said.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

On 4/14/2020 at 5:33 PM, brugluiz said:

Sometimes crazy girls cross my path. I just withdraw.

As opposed to keeping it in? Wise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

women tend to be much nicer, just their psychological makeup

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Those influenced by radical feminism could take flirting as an aggression. Girls could become agressive just by you showing intent nowaday. It is necessary to calibrate very well. At least in my country.

Edited by RedLine

@Alexop simpin' hard then eh? 9_9

if she behaves like that you do not put up with it. hit her with the:

"don't be rude, send nudes."

Edited by PenguinPablo

@Son of leo Most girls develop to be very assertive towards guys because a lot of creepy guys want them and they learn to establish boundaries so they can save their own ass. 

Secondly, some girls just have poor character and low self-esteem and as they are desired by guys a lot (almost all girls are), they learn that they can manipulate and intimidate men so they choose to do it by pushing you around and making you feel undesired so that they feel better about themselves.

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.