Schahin

Are there infinite layers to awakening?

13 posts in this topic

Leo said in one of his videos that there is no end in realizing god or in awakening (at least thats how I understood it). 

So whenever he had a total awakening that could not even be called a total awakening if it goes infinitely deeper. 

So what is total then? And is godhood really just going infinitely deeper? 

Interesting also would be to know fron which "point" does god Or consciousness operate when it is just infinitely deep? Or be it, when you die and awaken do you totally awaken at all because it continues infinitely deepee how do you totally awaken then? 

I hope my question makes sense. If consciousnss is me and everytime I awaken I just go various layers deeper into ubnderstanding and realization  and there is no end, where would I end up the day I die? At which awakening or realization point would die towards or awaken to, if its infinitely deep? 

If leo everytimes he psychedelicelly dies and just awakens infinitely more, what happens when we really die, and how can one awaken totally when it goes infinitely more? 

At one point Leo said, that he couldn't ever imagine how anything could be alive, so what more can come after such awakenings? What actually happens deep down there towards understanding, what more can one understand when one has understood totality or the absolute? 

Edited by Schahin

Total awakening would be what they call "enlightenment", I assume.

But to answer one of your questions.. yes, there degrees in which you awaken, same as there are degrees in which you can become conscious. 

4 hours ago, Schahin said:

So what is total then? And is godhood really just going infinitely deeper? 

Total should mean that it's a complete realisation, and that you've grasped all there is to grasp about that truth. 

4 hours ago, Schahin said:

Interesting also would be to know fron which "point" does god Or consciousness operate when it is just infinitely deep? Or be it, when you die and awaken do you totally awaken at all because it continues infinitely deepee how do you totally awaken then? 

When you're pure consciousness, as in aware without any adjuncts in your awareness, then that's it.. you're already infinite consciousness aware of infinity itself - or should I say yourself. At least that's how I understand it. 

Awakening is waking up to a truth about reality, such as reality is imaginary or reality's substance is consciousness. There more conscious you become there more awakened you become. 

Total awakening can either mean a complete realisation of what is.. or can mean enlightenment. 

Enlightenment is when you can fully embody and sustain your Awakening/s. The reason most people have many is because they have not mastered how to sustain and embody it fully. It requires the most pure of heart and or perfect health and alignment of the entire body/s of consciousness.

Edited by Quantum Toad

There are as many ‘layers’ as it takes to realize there are no layers. Nonduality is apparent surfaces, of no depth. All that could be said to truly be boundless, is this love within us all. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm This Love within us(infinite) that is not True. 

There is no me inside this body. All THIS is perfect just movie playing. 

I have uncoditional love for you even tho I do not exist and you are movie playing lol. 

It Doesn't matter anyways. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nahm Or maybe there no talk but Love loving itself. All the time everywhere and everything. 

God forbid we are unable to Love apparently ☺️??

Hey kinda like that Love is apparent. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity It’s this. 

Yeah yeah feel IT. Need break from MYSELF will die from it lol.

Ok Peter pan in Neverland. Thanks. It's so good ok ok I get it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Schahin As soon as the mind tries to contextualize awakening as an idea or experience, it is partial. Totality cannot be fully captured within any imagination, since that imagination is within totality. 

‘Going Deeper” is a construct that is easy for the mind to comprehend and get some grounding while exploring groundlessness. The ideas of  ‘progress’ and ‘going deeper’ has a lot of practical value at the human level. It helps give us reference points along the journey and communicate with each other. Yet ultimately, ‘deeper’ is a relative term. 

Are there infinite layers to awakening? Yes and no. Infinity is infinite, so of course there will be infinite layers. As well, there is singularity of reality, so of course there are not infinite layers of awakening. . . Reality includes all contradictions. It’s so beautiful and liberating.

yes, there are Infinite layers to awakening. There's always more 

Its total when you realize there's no such thing as total.

infinite layers is part of the dream, the spiritual dream.