At_Giza

My mind is bursting with energy

6 posts in this topic

Some time ago I ve noticed, that I was having more glimmers of self-awarness through the day and I was really a lot calmer than before ,but from 2 days I am bursting with energy.

Monkey mind at its best.

Can't get my thoughts together nor I can concentrate .

Do-nothing meditation does not help (previously it was really calming).

But what's interesting that my creative thinking suddenly has waken up and is delivering me a lot of insights for example:

- ideas that i could use to strengthen my weak social skills

- thoughts on sexuality ( I am from Pooland and I was growing up in homophobic/racist enviroment and still I notice such views in my classmates so it was not easy for me to switch some relay in my head and dont think like them.)

I dont know what to do with it . Should I let it flourish or try even harder to meditate through this to get back to previous state of mind because i have a lot of work to do which requires concentration and calmness.

I do not consider it as negative experience but i just dont know what the hell is going on.

I'm at figuring out what this life is all about for about 5/6 years fairly hardcore, and I still have no clue what's really going on:P
As long as it lasts, what do you want to do with it?

I ve waken up some time ago and I dont feel it anymore. It has flown away.

12 hours ago, Waken said:

As long as it lasts, what do you want to do with it?

I don't know I'll try to be more mindful and do not panic when something unusual will happen next time.

Maybe you just activated or awakened a part of yourself that was a little asleep previously, and this unlocked some energy within you. I can't imagine you won't settle down automatically, maybe at a slightly higher baseline? idk :D

@At_Giza keep going and you wont remember what time is xD

Edited by electroBeam

@At_Giza See how it plays out over the next days and weeks - it may only be a temporary experience. Do what feels most authentic to you - it is your experience after all. Follow your intuition. If you feel you want to meditate and contemplate more then do that. Be equanimous. Don't resist and don't crave the experience.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski