Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crystalous

Salvia Divinorum 10x trip report

6 posts in this topic

I already have some experience with the plant though the previous experiences were more subtle.This is the second time i had a more powerful trip with the salvia plant.It looks like i have to try the 20x to fully go away but i am ok for now with my 10x.I cleaned my body and mind before taking the substance.I made three times in one night the one after the other...I tripped on darkness with relaxing music.With the salvia plant you have the feeling of something pulling your body the same happened again and it started by the feel of something pulling me to the right.I went to a dimension which i were not alone.I lost the contact with reality.I completely forgot that i had took the substance.In the place i went i was not alone first there was a female entity telling me to hurry it was like an 'aunt', the place felt familiar.There were also other presences.It didnt felt scary but salvia is really weird.For sure it doesnt seem to have any party-side effects as happens with other psychedelics.I took another hit and i felt the presence of 5-6 entities upon me and i asked them to help me because i have problems with my health and with my heart.They didn't say anything they just stand there and 'looked' at me.I felt a healing effect with one of my physical problems but time will show.The third strong hit were in front of the mirror(i know it is dangerous not to lay down but i tried it with a candle for light source.At that point salvia showed me how bad my ego is ....i saw my intentions at that point and they were not good.I kept staring at my eyes.My head went 90 degrees xaxax and my ear were parallel with the ground i went straight to the bed because i was tired and could not control my movement.I had some subtle but interesting visuals with merging the energies of me and my mothers(my mother has a similar physical problem as me).Salvia is really nice for deep meditation.After a little time when the strong effects wore off i tried wim hof and meditation.I had some scary and dark insights during the night sleep but nothing to knock my brain out of homeostasis.I will try again

Edited by Crystalous

4 minutes ago, Crystalous said:

I already have some experience with the plant though the previous experiences were more subtle.This is the second time i had a more powerful trip with the salvia plant.It looks like i have to try the 20x to fully go away but i am ok for now with my 10x.I cleaned my body and mind before taking the substance.I made three times in one night the one after the other...I tripped on darkness with relaxing music.With the salvia plant you have the feeling of something pulling your body the same happened again and it started by the feel of something pulling me to the right.I went to a dimension which i were not alone.I lost the contact with reality.I completely forgot that i had took the substance.In the place i went i was not alone.There were other presences.It didnt felt scary but salvia is really weird.For sure it doesnt seem to have any party-side effects as happens with other psychedelics.I took another hit and i felt the presence of 5-6 entities upon me and i asked them to help me because i have problems with my health and with my heart.They didn't say anything they just stand there and 'looked' at me.I felt a healing effect with one of my physical problems but time will show.The third strong hit were in front of the mirror(i know it is dangerous not to lay down but i tried it with a candle for light source.At that point salvia showed me how bad my ego is ....i saw my intentions at that point and they were not good.I kept staring at my eyes.My head went 90 degrees xaxax and my ear were parallel with the ground i went straight to the bed because i was tired and could not control my movement.I had some subtle but interesting visuals with merging the energies of me and my mothers(my mother has a similar physical problem as me).Salvia is really nice for deep meditation.After a little time when the strong effects wore off i tried wim hof and meditation.I had some scary and dark insights during the night sleep but nothing to knock my brain out of homeostasis.I will try again

Seems like a really deep experience for 10X extract. Nice trip. Was there a any panic when you started forgetting your identity? 

And what was your vaping method? 

43 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

Seems like a really deep experience for 10X extract. Nice trip. Was there a any panic when you started forgetting your identity? 

And what was your vaping method? 

No just a rush because a female entity was calling me to hurry.I smoked it on a wooden pipe mixed with some normal sage.The place was like i have been there again.The 10x is okay but it lacks the vividness other trips describe

Edited by Crystalous

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

How many grams? 

i do not know.I cannot answer for sure 0,4 the three experiences