Ibn Sina

Hi. I have a disagreement with Osho's teaching.

61 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Mada_ said:

Really interesting point.

A devil is not conscious it is a devil.  If it becomes conscious that it is a devil, it becomes God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 So Hitler wanted to influence the world, alter it to align with his beliefs. 

After "becoming god", is there still a desire to influence the world in some way?

13 minutes ago, Mada_ said:

@Inliytened1 So Hitler wanted to influence the world, alter it to align with his beliefs. 

After "becoming god", is there still a desire to influence the world in some way?

No - all is perfect and unfolding the way it should in the dream.   If you look at politics you can really see how that is not what's going on today :)

I think Obama, though not awakened, was probably a blend of yellow because of the way he led the country.  It was a very balanced approach from a place of wisdom.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I beleive Trump is an improvement. It is new approach from a place of higher wisdom. 

Why are people like that? 

Blows my mind but it is exactly like that everywhere. 

Trump or Hillary you are not left with much options anyways lol. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

At the end, this is all I will say,

for any spiritual practitioner, the way to go is-  Meditation + Morality.  ( Previously, like many people here I thought it was just meditation)

The Dalai Lama meditates 5 hours a day, he dies 7 times (Tukdam)  . Then he doesn't go out spreading negativity, but positivity. Then he comes back and again mediates for 5 hours, the cycle repeats. ( He doesn't say this is a dualistic notion so he should spread both love and hate. No, he is one sided here. It is only love and compassion.)

And this is what works.

The contrary , no matter what people say, doesn't ( Have  tried all my life)

Good luck harboring bad thoughts to inflate your ego while you meditate 10 hours a day. Not gonna work. You won't have any opening of the  heart. It's just suffering all the way.

Being humble, having a  generous heart and good intent, and meditating is what  works. Is what will give you the peace  of mind to reach non-dual states (Tukdam)

Hate cannot be cut by hate, but only love.

Peace. And good luck for your spiritual journey.

Barry Kerzin talks about Dalai lama dying 7 times a day and also talks about Tukdam.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

3 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

I also speak from experience. I gave away all my money to charity. Didn’t take me closer to Truth.

Do you regret doing it?

On 4/10/2020 at 8:15 PM, Meta-Man said:

@Ibn Sina

The Dalai Lama isn’t awake.

Buddhism is outdated.

There are much better and less dogmatic teachings in this day and age.

Just to make things clear, I have been following actualized.org since 2014, and the entire martin lobdell , 5-Meo thing , non duality thing since I don't know how long.

It all works. 5-meo  works, Vipassana also works, Anapanasti works, Hath yoga works, Kriya yoga works, Sheel works, Holistic breathing works, Dalai Lama works.

It's all good. 

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

@Ibn Sina What is looking for an answer?

Is there an actual ME in the body.

Who or What is seeking?

What does this apparent ME consist of?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

16 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@Ibn Sina What is looking for an answer?

Is there an actual ME in the body.

?

Who or What is seeking?

?

What does this apparent ME consist of?

?

@VeganAwake Just don't man. Don't go down that road. I am already telling you, you will laugh at yourself. 

Don't teach when you yourself is not awake (yet). 

Infinite Love is awakening,when you actually awaken you won't stop talking about it. Trust me on that. ?

@zeroISinfinity No but I'm enlightened and I realized the self is an illusion that means I must be awake.

Please stop spreading info that claims I'm not enlightened because I really need to be enlightened right now ):

Edited by Raptorsin7

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 10-4-2020 at 1:45 PM, Ibn Sina said:

That is a very wrong conception of morality. 

And from my experience, morality works while the contrary has never (except temporary). 

I have become a very vindictive person trust me,  I have become brooding, very reactionary, and egoic and also unforgiving . Was like that for years.  
Then I research psychology articles and it says- Forgive people.

It works. 

One day I talked with people nicely, it worked, it felt  good..

Morality doesn't mean just action. It means thoughts as well. I decided to stop myself from negative thinking. It worked.

It is working for me. So that's that.

And it's a continuos process, it's not like an offering to God, but having an overall positive attitude, and psychologically it works, written by psychologists.

Forgiveness is in the deepest form actually a karma dissolving and thus highly energetic releasing process. If done properly it can dissolve lots of subject/object garbage. 

True Morality is not just a mere choice. It's true integrity which can only be the result of surrender and oneness. Or else it will just be protocol. Protocol can always be updated to a newer and higher version ofcourse. 

On 4/12/2020 at 2:32 AM, Meta-Man said:

There are people who have meditated for 40 years and have not taken a single actual step toward Realization. To me timeframes are irrelevant if you don’t know what you’re doing. Consider the possibility that this applies to you and that you have to go back to the drawingboard.

«It all works»

That’s false. That’s like saying Christian orthodoxy will lead you to Truth and that the Pope is awake.

I am too busy practicing spirituality that I don't drop by here often. 

It's obvious that you have not developed spiritually, that's for sure.

*Back to meditation

On 4/14/2020 at 1:13 PM, Visionary said:

Forgiveness is in the deepest form actually a karma dissolving and thus highly energetic releasing process. If done properly it can dissolve lots of subject/object garbage. 

True Morality is not just a mere choice. It's true integrity which can only be the result of surrender and oneness. Or else it will just be protocol. Protocol can always be updated to a newer and higher version ofcourse. 

Without Morality you are a joke

Good luck with your journey! Toxicity is to be avoided. Both the inner psychological hell and the karmic hell is awaiting.

12 hours ago, Ibn Sina said:

I am too busy practicing spirituality that I don't drop by here often. 

It's obvious that you have not developed spiritually, that's for sure.

*Back to meditation

Are you sure you're doing it right? Because I clearly spot some arrogance here, using your spiritual ego to put others down who disagree with you.

Where's your morality now? Didn't you mention humility?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

12 hours ago, Ibn Sina said:

Without Morality you are a joke

Good luck with your journey! Toxicity is to be avoided. Both the inner psychological hell and the karmic hell is awaiting.

I agree with you man. Way to go. 

Love, compassion, kindness is the gateway drug or door to accessing a piece of the infinite.  Its the beginning and the end realizing the God within you at the same time, it can be a hindrance in understanding absolute love when you have fixed ideas of compassion.  

You people don't know shit.

Keep going with your false, shitty spirituality, at the end of the day it's for one's own happiness.

Edited by Ibn Sina