Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Consciousness is all there is?

12 posts in this topic

So consciousness is really all there is? 

So karma is also created consciously by consciousness? 

Can I as a human ever burn karma or meditate to burn my karma only if consciousness consciously wants that or does human I have some separate decision space? 

Every bad and good deed is consciously created by consciousness? 

If I  help out a homeless person or if I refuse help to a homeless person it is all consciousness consciously wanting or not wanting that? 

Me being a naughty person or being a really nice person is all consciousness consciously deciding for my human me to be or not to be nice? 

Is consciousness ever unconscious or is unconscious behaviour an illusion and unreal  and all there is exists is consciousness consciously creating? 

Edited by Schahin

Consciousness is always consciously creating, but you are not fully conscious of that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Schahin said:

Basically yes, it is the source of all seeming things. Things are created by conciousness and known by conciousness. So is your mind. Your mind has its own thoughts, emotions, perceptions and attachments. Karma is your mind judging itself. 

The deed is what it is. Wheather it is good or bad depends on your judgment. 

If I  help out a homeless person or if I refuse help to a homeless person it is all consciousness consciously wanting or not wanting that?

No, conciousness doesn't want that. It just observes. The decision is made by your mind. But how the decision is made, the mind will never understand. 

does human I have some separate decision space? 

Not really. Humans are operating in Auto-mode, not knowing why they do what they do. It's only after finding your true nature, that you can see how you create your reality. 

Is consciousness ever unconscious

No

14 hours ago, Schahin said:

No.

So karma is also created consciously by consciousness? 

No.

Can I as a human ever burn karma or meditate to burn my karma only if consciousness consciously wants that or does human I have some separate decision space?

No.

No.

No.

Me being a naughty person or being a really nice person is all consciousness consciously deciding for my human me to be or not to be nice? 

No. 

Is consciousness ever unconscious or is unconscious behaviour an illusion and unreal  and all there is exists is consciousness consciously creating? 

No.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Consciousness is always consciously creating, but you are not fully conscious of that.

What is the meaning of "consciously creating"? Please define it. Does that imply a "why"?

Like, are you saying you can become consciouss of the why of the creation? From mount everest to the ant on my front yard?

For example, why consciousness has created an apparent 3D reality for humans and not a 6D reality.

Edited by Javfly33

All appearances are consciousness, but there's "something" prior to Consciousness. The Void, the Nothing. Also called the Absolute. It is the only Real. Consciousness is the relative in the Absolute.

3 hours ago, BFCP said:

All appearances are consciousness, but there's "something" prior to Consciousness. The Void, the Nothing. Also called the Absolute. It is the only Real. Consciousness is the relative in the Absolute.

Consciousness is the Absolute. 

Being and knowing are One in total Oneness.

That is why realizations can occur in mystical states of consciousness.  They are instantaneous as there is no separation or distinction between being and knowing.  Total Oneness or isness - or just plain Being.   Being becomes prior to a knower or an observer through illusion so God can experience itself linearly and know itself experientally.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 4/10/2020 at 3:12 PM, Nahm said:

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No. 

No.

Why did you no everything, some no's make no sense together with the other no's

4 minutes ago, Schahin said:

some no's make no sense together with the other no's

What is the common denominator to which all the no’s point? ? 

35 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Schahin It might not be logical, but I believe it does make sense. 

You said no to that consciousness is not all there is, and also that consciousness is noy creating everything. Confuses me a bit, would you like to explain or rather not? :)