Harsh Bagdia

Found my Life Purpose!! To become a Psychonaut

15 posts in this topic

Finished Life-Purpose course. It's so deep and exhaustive.This course was the best thing that ever happened to me. Also I became sure about being Psychonaut after watching Leo's video on "How Psychedelics work".Thankyou so much  @Leo Gura

LIFE PURPOSE-

I will build Spiritual-Infrastructure in the world by using my ability to Go-Meta.

(by spiritual infrastructure I mean-retreat centres, schools, consecrated spaces,online videos and courses)

ZOG- ability to Go-Meta

DOMAIN OF MASTERY-

1.Psychedelics for therepeutic and NON-DUAL use

2. Humanistic and transpersonal psychology

I know the domain is too vast;I am 22 and lack life experience, so I will narrow it down as I walk the path. I am currently doing BA-Psychology in India and planning to pursue Master's degree in Integrated Counseling Psychology from CIIS, San Francisco. This will give me entry to US where Psychedelic renaissance is boosting.

I can see myself as  a psychedelic-therapist but my ultimate aim is to open a Psychedelic retreat centre and become a Non-dual practitioner as Martin Ball mentioned in his book. Uptill then I will be doing Blogging related to spirituality.

So my QUESTIONS are:

1. Do you think Higher education is worth my time and money?

2. Any other advice and views related to my Life purpose?

Thankyou for reading! Love for all!

The problem with getting higher education towards it is the fact that it is illegal either way. But it could not hurt depending on what you study. If you were to study say all of the physiology aspects and teach yourself all of the aspects about psychedelics that could be a good route. The only problem I could see is that a lot of the traditional education with that is very close minded. You are wanting to gear this for spiritual use too, which you will not learn anything worthwhile in college about that.  If you look into even the earlier alcoholics anonymous it actually used LSD and there is a huge field for how this stuff can be used an integrated into peoples lives. I have seen huge success with addicts getting off heroin with ibogane as well. But that is just some of the possible benefits. We are exploring this is so many different ways that these could be used. Especially opening up new doors for spirituality too. 

If you are wanting to get a higher education to make yourself seem more credible I honestly would not waste your time if you are planning on doing your own gig. Not to say there is not some useful stuff there that could help, but I really think a lot of that type of education is stuck in the past. I would instead spend your money on the best books, courses, and experimenting the substances yourself. But make sure you document your progress on it all the way through and build up a vast library of knowledge for this subject. I personally don't vet someone by if they have a degree or not and think it is become less and less valuable here in the US. I think for a large portion of the subjects offered it is a complete waste of time. You can teach yourself anything with the best teachers by yourself for a fraction of the money. Not to mention you are not even going to find a course there for exactly what you want to do, but maybe bits and pieces of it. I would invest all of those thousands of dollars into the actual retreat center and your own knowledge. 

You are going to want to see how far you can even go with a retreat center too. If things go well you might have the best luck in Colorado or Washington if you plan to come to the US as those two seem to be more and more open to this kind of stuff. Colorado is especially moving in that direction. There are also some protection with "religion" based stuff as we have protections in the constitution to protect certain things regarding that. That might be a route to research as well. 

16 hours ago, Average Investor said:

You are wanting to gear this for spiritual use too, which you will not learn anything worthwhile in college about that.  If you look into even the earlier alcoholics anonymous it actually used LSD and there is a huge field for how this stuff can be used an integrated into peoples lives. I have seen huge success with addicts getting off heroin with ibogane as well. But that is just some of the possible benefits. We are exploring this is so many different ways that these could be used. Especially opening up new doors for spirituality too. 

Yes I want to gear this for spiritual use but I will love to explore other therapeutic possibilities as well. I have a history of marijuana and cigarette addiction & was able to completely quit these after my first few LSD trips.I went into depression and sort-of existential crisis for few months after that. So I personally know there's a lot of potential there and have a desire to help addicts and people suffering from depression.

If you are wanting to get a higher education to make yourself seem more credible I honestly would not waste your time if you are planning on doing your own gig. Not to say there is not some useful stuff there that could help, but I really think a lot of that type of education is stuck in the past. I would instead spend your money on the best books, courses, and experimenting the substances yourself. But make sure you document your progress on it all the way through and build up a vast library of knowledge for this subject.

Yes one of the factor is credibility too. My parents have a extremely orthodox background. They can never fathom that I am working with drugs(acc to them) and that too without so called proper credentials. I am even concerned whether they will allow me to go to US for higher studies.But then again I will fight for my cause, and as Leo says, ACCEPT THE COSTS. Yes I will spend huge amount of time in experimenting the substances for myself, documenting my journey and building up knowledge. And I will also think more about your point of spending my money on books and courses rather than college education.

Colorado or Washington if you plan to come to the US as those two seem to be more and more open to this kind of stuff. Colorado is especially moving in that direction. There are also some protection with "religion" based stuff as we have protections in the constitution to protect certain things regarding that. That might be a route to research as well. 

Thankyou for this information, I will surely research about this.

I have done 5 Lsd trips and 3 MDMA trips uptil now and haven't touched any of these since one year as I found it very extreme and powerful. I felt as if I was not ready for it but now as I have educated myself about it and started meditation too, I am starting to explore them again. I have one acid-blotter in my shelf right now but can't do it as I live with my parents and can't go out due to lockdown. I am so eager to do it and thinking of taking it in night but worried about having a bad-trip.

QUESTION:

Apart from LSD, what other psychedelics do you all recommend to start with?And how frequently? I am interested in emotional-healing and spiritual growth. I will leave 5-MEO for last and build myself up for it.

Edited by Harsh Bagdia

Very interesting life purpose friend, that's not one you read about every day. 

Personally, DMT is the latest psychedelic I've used(the non 5-meo format) and it completely obliterated my reality, it was the most fascinating experience I've ever had. I'd definitely be curious in trying it again and exploring it more.

My question to you is have you read the most recent entry on Leo's blog about the Psychedelic researcher that went wrong? What're your thoughts on it? 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@Harsh Bagdia Thats a great LP, keep pursuing your degrees. But don't lose yourself in the process.  Look at www.maps.org jobs they are looking for people with degrees in psychology. If you want to work with people and have retreats I would suggest to read about the dangers of CULTS, watch out you don't become a cult leader. Also start doing psychedelics and find a shaman or mentor, but again try not to get in a cult or take your guru like the ultimate authority. good Luck!!

Edited by nahtanoj

On 4/10/2020 at 11:25 PM, LordFall said:

Very interesting life purpose friend, that's not one you read about every day. 

Personally, DMT is the latest psychedelic I've used(the non 5-meo format) and it completely obliterated my reality, it was the most fascinating experience I've ever had. I'd definitely be curious in trying it again and exploring it more.

My question to you is have you read the most recent entry on Leo's blog about the Psychedelic researcher that went wrong? What're your thoughts on it? 

Thankyou @LordFall Great, DMT sounds so cool, I wonder when will I get the chance to take it. About Timothy Leary, despite the controversies and many imprisonments, I think he was a great guy, way ahead of his time. He talked about space colonies, eight-circuit model of consciousness,LSD for expansion of consciousness and much more. Surely his way of advocacy was very direct and lacked structure. After his research only black market of Psychedelics emerged. Here is some interesting information I would like to quote from Wikipedia-

"When he married his third wife, Rosemary Woodruff, in 1967, the event was directed by Ted Markland of Bonanza. All the guests were on acid."

"League for Spiritual Discovery was: "Drop Out– detach yourself from the external social drama which is as dehydrated and ersatz as TV. Turn On – find a sacrament which returns you to the temple of God, your own body. Go out of your mind. Get high. Tune In – be reborn. Drop back in to express it. Start a new sequence of behavior that reflects your vision."

"In place of scientific data about the effects of LSD, Leary used metaphors about "galaxies spinning" faster than the speed of light and a cerebral cortex "turned on to a much higher voltage."

"The couple "married" in a hotel under the influence of cocaine and LSD two weeks after they were first introduced"

"While in prison, Leary was sued by the parents of Vernon Powell Cox, who had jumped from a third story window of a Berkeley apartment while under the influence of LSD. Cox had taken the drug after attending a lecture, given by Leary, favoring LSD use"

"he preached about space colonization and extension of the human lifespan. He expounded on the eight-circuit model of consciousness in books such as Info-Psychology: A Re-Vision of Exo-Psychology and others. He invented the acronym "SMI²LE" as a succinct summary of his pre-transhumanist agenda: SM (Space Migration) + I² (intelligence increase) + LE(Life extension)."

According to his son Zachary, during his final moments, he clenched his fist and said, "Why?", and then unclenching his fist, he said, "Why not?". He uttered the phrase repeatedly, in different intonations, and died soon after. His last word, according to Zach, was "beautiful".

23 hours ago, nahtanoj said:

@Harsh Bagdia Thats a great LP, keep pursuing your degrees. But don't lose yourself in the process.  Look at www.maps.org jobs they are looking for people with degrees in psychology. If you want to work with people and have retreats I would suggest to read about the dangers of CULTS, watch out you don't become a cult leader. Also start doing psychedelics and find a shaman or mentor, but again try not to get in a cult or take your guru like the ultimate authority. good Luck!!

Thankyou friend for your suggestion. I will watch out about the CULT thing. I have heard of MAPS, once I get to US many doors will be open for me, I currently reside in India and it will take few years before I move there.

That’s a great vision. I like how you are integrating psychedelics with several different areas.

This sounds awesome. I think you're on the right track.

Yes there are some legality issues right now, but those are going away I think.

I would love to be updated on what you do in psychedelic therapy and the like. Do you have a website, or something else we can follow?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Thankyou @Serotoninluv @GodDesireOnlyLove @flowboy

On 4/24/2020 at 0:58 PM, flowboy said:

Do you have a website, or something else we can follow?

I am working on it. I will be starting to journal on this forum, i will update my growth and research there.

@Harsh Bagdia  I wish you the best I would advice if I may. Quantity doesn't mean quality. Don't ever justify abusing drug as a passion.

It will be your own doom otherwise...

Digest and set&setting every experience

Or do whatever ?❤️

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

4 minutes ago, GodDesireOnlyLove said:

Quantity doesn't mean quality. Don't ever justify abusing drug as a passion.

@GodDesireOnlyLove,yes I understand this. When i first took LSD, I did it in a party setting, taking it with cannabis and without contemplation. Had some bad trips too. After that I realized that this is not something to be abused but to go deeper into yourself and explore.

Thank you for your advice :)

Namaste

Where to find these drugs in India from a trustworthy and knowledgeable source. Can anyone give any pointers? I have spent last 20 years taking the journey within irrespective of the paths it took me through and I think I am ready now, its time. Any help will be highly appreciated :))

Awesome man, now get to work on helping humanity! ;) 

If you're looking for therapeutic guys doing it: 

Dr Rosalind Watts and Professor David Nutt run clinics over here in the UK, right now on severely depressed people for whom anti Depressants don't work

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi