Aquarius

Spiral Dynamics: Turquoise + Blue Relationship and Interaction

59 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Aquarius Idk. I don't want to simply add more fuel to the hate fire that seems to be going on here, but the fact that I could predict exactly how you would answer my question brings up a lot of red flags in my honest opinion. I remember Jordan Peterson talking about this as being one of the signs of ideological possession. I don't want you to necessarily take that as evidence that I'm right, but it's something worth taking into consideration. Nobody is immune to these things.

Ideology? I'm open to change actually. Tell me what I did wrong and I will try to change myself into a better human!

What do you think was ideological about my beliefs? Or the whole post?

I agree that I tend to cling to my beliefs sometimes. I try to remain humble. Thanks for pointing that out to me. :) 

Sometimes I see the same comments about Leo's work. Nobody is immune to ideology it's true. 

I am patiently waiting for your insights. :) 

3 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Troll 100%

Who?

17 hours ago, Aquarius said:

What makes you think that?

The fucking stats?

Look, if only 0.1% of the global fucking population is at turquoise don't you that it's because it takes some SERIOUS DEEP INNER FUCKING WORK to get there? Most ppl in society, me included, are resisting just to get to stage fucking green! Hell, a lotta ppl didn't even let go of blue yet, just look at ur bf.If it was that easy to be at yellow or turquoise everyone would be walking around self-actualized and do u see that in society? FUCK NO! Everyone's a fucking devil.

So I'd suggest you to ditch your fucking fantasy ASAP.

I'm not friendly.

1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

Who?

You Mz. High Shakti.

I'm not friendly.

@Evil Raccoon Hahaha dude calm down, fine im green then, just chill out before you pop a blood vessel xD 

who the fuck really cares about all this stuff anyway

25 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

You Mz. High Shakti.

did not try to seem that way. I see what's going on in your mind but you are just getting angry for no reason. I mean all those caps and highlighted text..

Ok, then let's agree on something just so u chill out.

I am stage blue, a healthy one

I am an idiot with a big ego

Yes, me, Aquarius

Does that make you feel better? :) 

31 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

You Mz. High Shakti.

@Evil Raccoon I don't know why is it so important for you to prove a stranger on the internet that she is wrong, when you don't even know the stranger or if she is wrong.

Makes me think that you have deep insecurity issues. What you are offering me is deep limiting beliefs, not constructive criticism.

Or else you would ask some good questions that would make me think again about my statements.

But all you do is attack attack attack.

Shame on you.

29 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

you are just getting angry for no reason.

I'm honestly NOT angry at all when I write my fucking posts.I just like being harsh cuz it's fun af!

23 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

@Evil Raccoon I don't know why is it so important for you to prove a stranger on the internet that she is wrong, when you don't even know the stranger or if she is wrong.

Meh! I'm just dicking around in that forum to entertain myself.In truth, I don't give a fuck about what you chose to do with your life.

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

3 hours ago, Evil Raccoon said:

I'm honestly NOT angry at all when I write my fucking posts.I just like being harsh cuz it's fun af!

Meh! I'm just dicking around in that forum to entertain myself.In truth, I don't give a fuck about what you chose to do with your life.

Haha oh really? I know right, dicking around is fun!

It's just hard to tell when is someone honestly angry or dicking around. I also like bitching around sometimes, but I try not too because of the guidelines.

Was so much fun talking to you! :D 

On 5/19/2020 at 11:44 AM, Aquarius said:

I don't like how some of you just come to this forum to argue with each other. Why cannot we see the big picture?

You go girl!  I don’t normally enter into these types of conversations, but after reading a few of your posts I would like to say that you are not a quitter.  You are showing a lot of courage by staying with these conversations that at times may seem very judgemental.  I will be 60 this year and I can tell you from my own experience that the path to consciousness, awakening, enlightenment, Sd yellow and above, or whatever other label you attach to, can be very difficult to achieve.  I have been working on my shadow, my beliefs, thoughts, ideas, feelings, and emotions for over 20 years and can honestly say that the path to free yourself from all labels, beliefs and attachments is very long, difficult and never-ending.

If I had to give one word of advice it would be “Don’t Rush the Process”.  Okay, 4 words.

Once you have an awakening (what some people label as an Ego death), the real work begins.  The work begins by observing each thought, each idea, each mental image, belief, feeling, the rise and fall of your emotions, and then with consciousness, witness how they create your imaginary 3D reality.  

The biggest obstacle and trap that I have fallen numerous times into, is the trap of spiritual bypass.  When I notice my self falling into this spiritual bypass trap, I notice my Ego trying to rush to a false state of Enlightenment, SD turquoise etc., or whatever label you identify with and attached to.

A spiritual bypass or spiritual bypassing is a "tendency to use spiritual ideas and practices to sidestep or avoid facing unresolved emotional issues, psychological wounds, and unfinished developmental tasks". The term was introduced in the early 1980s by John Welwood, a Buddhist teacher and psychotherapist.

Spiritual bypass can also be disguised with many false perception and labels such as: the attainment of being a Born-again Christian, the delusion of Self Importance, or believing you have attained Conscious Superiority, etc.  Try not to fall into these traps, but if you do, it’s all part and parcel of the journey.  We learn from our Mis-takes, (as in a Hollywood Mis-take) where a mis-take or “mis-action” has occurred and has been realized, but then is corrected with a newer conscious “action”.

Please be gentle with your journey, don’t rush, this is not a race or competition, don’t get attached to labels and identifications.  Enjoy the ups and downs, learn from your mis-takes, and most importantly, embrace your honest heart felt Love and Compassion for others and your “self”.

Take care!

Edited by DLH

@DLH Hmm cool so I feel like a Born-Again Christian, but I still do spiritual work and listen to mantras and all that stuff. My angel guides told me this will be a healthy path as of now. Maybe in 5 years I will be a satanist again. You never know what God has for you. And I'm very open-minded.

I don't wanna rush anything, I just never labeled anything or anyone in my life. I just see the things the way they are. Even the psychotherapists and psychiatrists I visit tell me I am different than all other people they met.

I am not trying to feel proud. Just stated some objective truths. No capital T truth or anything, just a perspective truth. 

Yes, you might be 60 and I feel respect towards you, but I've been a mystic most of my life, even in early childhood. We may have had different paths. I never really had much shadow to begin with. I just am a rare find it seems. Not that it bothers me. Or not that I care.

In life nothing matters. And that's what makes it so easy and beautiful to live.

We shouldn't make our paths harder. There is already so much suffering anyway. 

I'm 22 by the way. And I expect much more of myself at this age than I did achieve and shared on this post.

I might be spiritually inclined, but in life im a 0 (zero). Or a loser. I have no job or real friends. 

So what does this tell you about me?

Thanks for your message, it was a pleasure to read.

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

You.

9_9

21 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I'm 22 by the way. And I expect much more of myself at this age than I did achieve and shared on this post.

I might be spiritually inclined, but in life im a 0 (zero). Or a loser. I have no job or real friends. 

So what does this tell you about me?

It tells me you are to hard on your-self….  Be Gentle...

but I've been a mystic most of my life, even in early childhood. We may have had different paths. I never really had much shadow to begin with.

Everyone has a shadow.  There is nothing wrong with being a mystic, but don't let your identification with being a mystic blind you of your shadow. When you “over” identify yourself with being a mystic, SD turquoise, self importance, or even pity, and ignore and down play your shadow, that is what spiritual bypass means! 

In life nothing matters. And that's what makes it so easy and beautiful to live.

Everything matters!  You are an aspect of God consciousness co- creating reality in many multidimensional realities, including this Earth 3D reality using your thoughts, ideas, imagination, beliefs, feelings and emotions.  God consciousness is energy in action! Your thoughts are energy in action and they create the reality you are now beholding, including your beliefs about your self and the world that you perceive around you. 

Having said that, be gentle with your observation of your "self".  Everything is beautiful, there are no exceptions or exemptions! 

Edited by DLH

4 hours ago, DLH said:

You go girl!  I don’t normally enter into these types of conversations, but after reading a few of your posts I would like to say that you are not a quitter.  You are showing a lot of courage by staying with these conversations that at times may seem very judgemental.  I will be 60 this year and I can tell you from my own experience that the path to consciousness, awakening, enlightenment, Sd yellow and above, or whatever other label you attach to, can be very difficult to achieve.  I have been working on my shadow, my beliefs, thoughts, ideas, feelings, and emotions for over 20 years and can honestly say that the path to free yourself from all labels, beliefs and attachments is long and never-ending.

If I had to give one word of advice it would be “Don’t Rush the Process”.  Okay, 4 words.

Once you have an awakening (what some people label as an Ego death), the real work begins.  The work begins by observing each thought, each idea, each mental image, belief, feeling, the rise and fall of your emotions, and then with consciousness, witness how they create your imaginary 3D reality.  

The biggest obstacle and trap that I have fallen numerous times into is the trap of spiritual bypass.  When I notice my self falling into this trap, I realize that I was to much in a rush to get to the destination of Enlightenment, SD turquoise etc., or whatever label you identify with and attached to.

A spiritual bypass or spiritual bypassing is a "tendency to use spiritual ideas and practices to sidestep or avoid facing unresolved emotional issues, psychological wounds, and unfinished developmental tasks". The term was introduced in the early 1980s by John Welwood, a Buddhist teacher and psychotherapist.

Spiritual bypass can be disguised with many labels such as: Born again Christian, Self Importance, Conscious Superiority, etc.  Try not to fall into these traps, but if you do, it’s all part and parcel of the journey.  We learn from our Mis-takes, (as in a Hollywood Mis-take) where a mis-take or “action” has occurred and has been realized, and then is corrected with a newer conscious “action”.

Please be gentle with your journey, don’t rush, this is not a race or competition, don’t get attached to labels and identifications.  Enjoy the ups and downs, learn from your mis-takes, and most importantly, embrace your honest heart felt Love and Compassion for others and your “self”.

Take care!

Excellent advice and great to hear from someone with more life experience on this journey. @Aquarius Really try to take this in without defending your position, its gold

@Consept I saw the post and yes it's a nice post. I did think it through, I remembered it in my work through more success. Or my trials on success. 

I'm not defending anything anymore. There is nothing to defend. And I'm probably not even Turquoise on the spiral.

I learnt a lot about myself recently, I might post something that I wanted to say and ask advice about.

The thing is I am more realistic nowadays. I think my manic episodes fueled this thread and it might have seemed like I'm such a great example, but in reality and embodiment I'm still a 0 (zero). So just going forward more humbly now. :) 

29 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

@Consept I saw the post and yes it's a nice post. I did think it through, I remembered it in my work through more success. Or my trials on success. 

I'm not defending anything anymore. There is nothing to defend. And I'm probably not even Turquoise on the spiral.

I learnt a lot about myself recently, I might post something that I wanted to say and ask advice about.

The thing is I am more realistic nowadays. I think my manic episodes fueled this thread and it might have seemed like I'm such a great example, but in reality and embodiment I'm still a 0 (zero). So just going forward more humbly now. :) 

Genuinely great to hear, part of me was saying leave her to it she'll find her way, but i think if this forum has a purpose it is to help wake people up, so im glad you got the push back you required to re evaluate things, good luck going forward x

All I know is she made a post with lots to say and everyone responded with criticisms that had nothing to do with the op.

1 hour ago, from chaos into self said:

All I know is she made a post with lots to say and everyone responded with criticisms that had nothing to do with the op.

Couldn't resist the urge to call her out bro.

On 4/9/2020 at 2:28 AM, Aquarius said:

So I recently entered Turquoise after being in Yellow for a long time now. I view my relationship differently now...so do I the World, so do I the people, etc. So right now I am maybe 40% Turquoise, 40% Yellow, 20% Green. 

Girl u're legendary! Thank you so much for the laugh you gave me that day, I'll remember this quote forever.

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.