Peter124

Jesus is the way Jesus is the truth Jesus is the Life.

8 posts in this topic

Jesus faced the entire Roman Empire spreading the message of Love and Selflessness and surrender the the Creator.

I am a disciple of Jesus. The same spirit that was in Siddhartha David Isaiah and all the prophets is the spitit in Jesus.

Jesus was born fatherless, a virgin birth of the holy spirit. The spirit of awakening reveals.

Jesus was crucified, gave up his breath to God taking on the cross by the seal of Jesus' blood all imperfection sickness sin and sepretness from the Creator.

By his blood we are healed, by his stripes we are made whole.

In the beginning was the light and the word and the word was with the light and the word was the light.

The light came down to us common like one of us yet we did not recognize him.

Because we lived in darkness and the darkness hides from the light. 

Though the darkness came from the light it fears the light.

For in the light the darkness becomes in light.

The light walked amonsts us performing signs and wonders yet we questioned.

Many who followed left and the few remained to be disciples.

The light of man did not come to rule world but to save the world.

For the light of man is the light that shines of both the wicked and the good.

The wicked shall perish in darkness by their choice to reject the light and for the few that follow the light theirs is life eternal.

The price is to sacrifice all of one's life and to carry the cross bearing all sin.

Jesus rose again on the third day and appeared first to Mary Magdline and Martha.

Then to the twelve disciples like appearing from nowhere.

Thomas doubted and asked to see the scars on the hand and feet of Jesus.

Jesus responded,

"Blessed are those who believe without needing seeing."

Jesus returned soon thereafter to rise again to the father. Promising to return a second and final time.

The holy spirit is sent to us intermediary between man and God.

The holy spirit is God is Jesus.

In regards to the Text of the Bible, the intuition tells me this is true.

I profess that my life is proof of testimony that Jesus is alive.

Jesus seated at the right hand of the father residing in my heart. The temple of the most high. The temple of the creator.

Even if 1% alone is historically accurate, the story is still legitimate.

Archeology does provide evidence that supports the legitimacy of Jesus' existence, life and death.

The records of the early Christians provide their personal reasons for believing in Jesus' aliveness.

Jesus appeared to the three who were tossed into the pit of fire for refusing to believe the Babylonian Idol.

Who lived.

Jesus has even appeared to the mother of Sampson.

Jesus showed himself to Saul on the road to Damascus. Who became St.Paul.

Jesus ate and communed with the Disciples and with Peter.

Jesus who after eating with Peter asked him thrice if he loved him.

And who forgave Peter then and there for his rejection. 

A merciful God. Jesus who gave all of us the calling.

To be fishers of men. To be the shining Light of the World to go out to do even greater things than he Jesus himself.

Amen!

Simply surrender your life to Jesus. It's a journey of letting go. Continous repentance and letting go. Habitual lifestyle actually. Jesus won the battle so you do NOT HAVE TO FIGHT!

Be encouraged by the FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT! HALELUJAH!

And go out there and expand the Kingdom of Heaven, the New Jerusalem. Amen!

Please dump Jesus. You are not enlightened and are of mere intellectual mind.

Please think independently.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

2 hours ago, Peter124 said:

I am a disciple of Jesus

It’s a lovely post and I feel ya, & I hear ya. However, you have not realized Nonduality, and you’re simultaneously creating problems for yourself unnecessarily not only with respect to this (nonduality) forum, but likely in your life as well. To claim to be a disciple in the name of anyone or anything, is to speak via the method of unaccountability. When two people do it, wars are started in this manor. Say what you like, but as yourself, you will find you are entirely accountable as such in any and every case. If you are of nondual awareness, if the Bible has ‘decoded’ before you, please share from you, from your heart, rather than under any false pretenses. There are many passage where Jesus cautioned of this very thing. And you might also want to google Jerusalem to see what’s been going on there ever since. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE