Focus Shift

Leo's 5 MEO DMT Awakening in 3D Animation

22 posts in this topic

The following animation is my take on Leo's What is God video. What's ironic is the look on his face was how I felt after spending hours on tutorials and creating this. In the past few weeks during the quarantine I find myself meditating and feeling a deep state of reverence for the "reality" we exist in. Tools such as meditation (among other means for sure) can be used to break through the altered perception of the ego to align with a more accurate representation of reality. It is in these states that clarity emerges. Leo is correct "It's absolutely infinite".

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia

34 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

I don't think I can sleep after seeing this. 

hrhrhtewgfegege

Nice animation. But that was creepy asf lmao. What is the original video called?

1 minute ago, Focus Shift said:

This is the original footage to compare it to. I didn't intend for it to be creepy lol 

The original is just as creepy, not your fault lol

2 minutes ago, Focus Shift said:

@traveler :P I thought it was deep and vulnerable 

Yea think it's because it's a fabricated reaction on a past experience and not a realtime reaction. Didn't see the video tho, so that's just my initial thought lol.

When leo came back from his 30 day retreat wearing white I seen something different in his eyes. I can tell it a mile off. Super distinct. I don't know what it is, but...it is. And when I hear him repeating what he said during a few of his deep realizations, it only reminds me of my 5meo trips. Utter beauty. I hear it in his voice, I see it in his eyes. The look in his eyes alone encourage me massively. I can't do anything except become quieter and quieter. I feel unsure and yet, steadfast. It's like diving Into a literal black hole. A bit weird. Haha. I can honestly say that I love leo. I really love him. Bring on the silence ❤️❤️❤️?

This is a cool post so don’t worry, I took it seriously... but I have to say... Lol

I cracked a smile as soon as I saw Leo’s weird animated face and then immediately burst out laughing as soon as it started speaking?

On 8.4.2020. at 1:08 AM, fridjonk said:

I don't think I can sleep after seeing this. 

I agree, if that video is manifestation of Infinite Love we better pack our bags sir. 

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I agree, if that video is manifestation of Infinite Love we better pack our bags sir. 

xDxDxD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Now that Daddy is back, feel free to share it with him! It's our gift to our fellow reflection of God@Leo Gura If anyone has any other clips they think would make epic edits/animations feel free to post them here or message me :) 

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia